Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New Demand

Folks ~ I got a new demand today for Tower F (Start of slab casting for 9th Floor) with due date of July 30. Looks like 3 floors are being built in 2.5 to 3 months - Good progress.

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Dear Friends,

Bought a Unit in Tower F-@4325, Looking for end user perspective. Please let me know your opinion about the project completion period.Though the construction is going at a good pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations on your purchase; this would be a good project from end use perspective. The completion period practically speaking would be about 2 years from now. No hard evidence for my statement but more of a gut feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhishek

Congratulations on your purchase.. Can you share unit floor? I'm also checking deal in Tower -F (second floor) and seller quoting @4350.
    CommentQuote
  • Well i have got 12th Floor, my price also include one plc of Rs 75, i hope i bought at the right price. Though i observed this project for last 7 months and then made up my mind. I feel in the whole 8X area this project is quite underpriced,and the quality sound quite good as well, but one thing dont understand why the prices not inching higher ?
    Any views on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek83
    Well i have got 12th Floor, my price also include one plc of Rs 75, i hope i bought at the right price. Though i observed this project for last 7 months and then made up my mind. I feel in the whole 8X area this project is quite underpriced,and the quality sound quite good as well, but one thing dont understand why the prices not inching higher ?
    Any views on this ?

You were lucky to get this great deal...2 BHK I assume.. Do not worry, the prices will soon start to increase as there are a few fools left or desperate sellers left who want to sell their possession cheap..Once that lot is out of the game.. This project will also roll like the others...All the best and Welcome to Universal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Dinesh, Thanks for the update. Whether the construction is stopped for now for all the towers. Any idea when the construction is going to start again. Just thinking to forecast the next demand for F tower.

Many Thanks
    Sachin

Sachin, Construction is not stopped at all and as per current pace, we are getting Demand note in interval of 3 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Gautam, I took some snaps from my , but as it was dark, so pics were not clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Folks ~ I got a new demand today for Tower F (Start of slab casting for 9th Floor) with due date of July 30. Looks like 3 floors are being built in 2.5 to 3 months - Good progress.

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB,
    UA had sent me demand Note of something INR. 12,000/- for Interest on some Late Payment.
    I'd paid all of my installments on Time & just in one case, cheques of half payment ( 3.92 Lacs out of 7.92 lacs ) were rejected, earlier due to cutting in cheques , then old account no. in Cheque book , so this payment got delayed by some 10 days. At that time, UA neither told me that I've to pay any Late Payment Panelty for these 10 days.
    Also, UA never reflected any late payment penalty or any interest etc. in any of the Demand Notes it sent to me, so I'd also forgotten that.
    When I enquired from their CRM, they have no Clues which amount was delayed by which date. Just telling me that you've to pay this amount, as its showing due against your name.
    Their CRM have become pathetic, Deepali Thakur not bothered to pick the call, and if she pick the call, she told she will revert back, but no call from their end. Also, No Response on mail as well.
    If I doesn't settle this issue now, they will keep calculating Interest on Interest & will make this sum as Huge.
    What should I do now ?
    Do you have Contact No. of Mr. Puri, as I want to speak with him directly now.
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of things Dinesh...
    1) First of all - do not panic, there must be some rationale behind the same.

2) What I believe, demand for 3rd installment (20-30%) was raised in Aug 2011 and due to not having the BB agreement and actual construction / clearance for Bank Loan etc, that demand was paid by most of the buyers in May 2012 (including me) and Universal agreed and charged the interest for that period at the 12% or Bank rate if you were able to show the pre approval sanction letter for your unit from any of the bank.

3) I have settled down my all dues quite long (in 2012 only), they will not going to quote that interest or penalty amount in regular demand note. My assumption was that they will ask for the same at the time of possession but looks like they called right now :(

4) I believe you got the notice for that period only, if you havn;t settled down your case yet. I don;t have direct number of Mr. Puri but yes why not you go to Universal office and meet with him personally.

Thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Hi RKB,
    UA had sent me demand Note of something INR. 12,000/- for Interest on some Late Payment.
    I'd paid all of my installments on Time & just in one case, cheques of half payment ( 3.92 Lacs out of 7.92 lacs ) were rejected, earlier due to cutting in cheques , then old account no. in Cheque book , so this payment got delayed by some 10 days. At that time, UA neither told me that I've to pay any Late Payment Panelty for these 10 days.
    Also, UA never reflected any late payment penalty or any interest etc. in any of the Demand Notes it sent to me, so I'd also forgotten that.
    When I enquired from their CRM, they have no Clues which amount was delayed by which date. Just telling me that you've to pay this amount, as its showing due against your name.
    Their CRM have become pathetic, Deepali Thakur not bothered to pick the call, and if she pick the call, she told she will revert back, but no call from their end. Also, No Response on mail as well.
    If I doesn't settle this issue now, they will keep calculating Interest on Interest & will make this sum as Huge.
    What should I do now ?
    Do you have Contact No. of Mr. Puri, as I want to speak with him directly now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RKB ... actually my case is different. Before bank loan approval, I paid all installments from my own resources. In Aug'2011, 3rd installment ( i.e. start of Excavation work ) was for Rs. 7,92,616/- with last date of payment on 3rd Aug.,2011. I visited Universal's office on 3rd August, with 4 Cheques ( different banks ) of full installment amount. I'd mentioned "Universal Aura Pvt Ltd. Gurgaon" in all cheques, so they ask me to issue new Cheques without "Gurgaon ". For 2 Cheque leafs, I'd Chequebook with me, so I issued fresh Cheque, while for remaining 2 Cheques ( Rs. 3,92,616/-) , I asked them that I will pay on next week, as I've arrange these cheques from my Native. They agreed. Then on 8th Aug, I paid them 2 fresh cheques & they accepted it. After One week, they called me & told that these 2 cheques are not getting honoured. On getting details, I came to know bank account no. have changed & on cheque book it was old account no. So, I paid them amount on very next day. In all this, this payment of 3,92,616/- was delayed by some 10 days, that also due to Technical issues only. At that time, when I asked them if I'll be asked to pay any late fee, they didn't confirm. Anyway , at 12% interest also, the amount had been just 1310/- for 10 days. They never intimated me about this & Now, for this Aug'11 issue, they are asking me 12,569/- after 2 years. Is it Ethical on their part ??
    Though, Money is not big, but why should I pay even a Single Extra Rs. to them.
    In past as well, I tried to meet Mr. Puri in Universal Office as well, but their receptionist / CRM told that he's not in office.
    I'll try him again next week. Btw, do you have his E-mail Id ?
    Thanks ~ Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Me too received frivolous demands from the Builder.....They want us to pay for unauthorized demands:-).....Who all ppl have received such demands?

Hi RKB ... actually my case is different. Before bank loan approval, I paid all installments from my own resources. In Aug'2011, 3rd installment ( i.e. start of Excavation work ) was for Rs. 7,92,616/- with last date of payment on 3rd Aug.,2011. I visited Universal's office on 3rd August, with 4 Cheques ( different banks ) of full installment amount. I'd mentioned "Universal Aura Pvt Ltd. Gurgaon" in all cheques, so they ask me to issue new Cheques without "Gurgaon ". For 2 Cheque leafs, I'd Chequebook with me, so I issued fresh Cheque, while for remaining 2 Cheques ( Rs. 3,92,616/-) , I asked them that I will pay on next week, as I've arrange these cheques from my Native. They agreed. Then on 8th Aug, I paid them 2 fresh cheques & they accepted it. After One week, they called me & told that these 2 cheques are not getting honoured. On getting details, I came to know bank account no. have changed & on cheque book it was old account no. So, I paid them amount on very next day. In all this, this payment of 3,92,616/- was delayed by some 10 days, that also due to Technical issues only. At that time, when I asked them if I'll be asked to pay any late fee, they didn't confirm. Anyway , at 12% interest also, the amount had been just 1310/- for 10 days. They never intimated me about this & Now, for this Aug'11 issue, they are asking me 12,569/- after 2 years. Is it Ethical on their part ??
    In past as well, I tried to meet Mr. Puri in Universal Office as well, but their receptionist / CRM told that he's not in office.
    Thanks ~ Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • I also received demand of Rs 5072/- for delayed payment charges last week.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

Here you are ...
    vikrampuri@universalgroupindia.com,varunpuri@universalgroupindia.com
    All the best !!!
    thx
    rkb

Hi RKB ... actually my case is different. Before bank loan approval, I paid all installments from my own resources. In Aug'2011, 3rd installment ( i.e. start of Excavation work ) was for Rs. 7,92,616/- with last date of payment on 3rd Aug.,2011. I visited Universal's office on 3rd August, with 4 Cheques ( different banks ) of full installment amount. I'd mentioned "Universal Aura Pvt Ltd. Gurgaon" in all cheques, so they ask me to issue new Cheques without "Gurgaon ". For 2 Cheque leafs, I'd Chequebook with me, so I issued fresh Cheque, while for remaining 2 Cheques ( Rs. 3,92,616/-) , I asked them that I will pay on next week, as I've arrange these cheques from my Native. They agreed. Then on 8th Aug, I paid them 2 fresh cheques & they accepted it. After One week, they called me & told that these 2 cheques are not getting honoured. On getting details, I came to know bank account no. have changed & on cheque book it was old account no. So, I paid them amount on very next day. In all this, this payment of 3,92,616/- was delayed by some 10 days, that also due to Technical issues only. At that time, when I asked them if I'll be asked to pay any late fee, they didn't confirm. Anyway , at 12% interest also, the amount had been just 1310/- for 10 days. They never intimated me about this & Now, for this Aug'11 issue, they are asking me 12,569/- after 2 years. Is it Ethical on their part ??
    Thanks ~ Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Dinesh,

Here you are ...
    vikrampuri@universalgroupindia.com,varunpuri@universalgroupindia.com
    All the best !!!
    thx
    rkb

Thanks a lot RKB.
    Btw, Universal's CRM have reverted to my mail yesterday that they will get back to me in next 7 working days. So, they too have lapsed in their commitments, launched the project without all govt. approvals, so actually they should be liable to pay penalty to investor. Also, the flat carpet area, they had shown at the time of booking & the one they showed in BBA was also changed. Room size , Balcony, Drawing hall etc. were reduced in size, keeping super builtup area as same i.e. 1587 Sq. feet. How can they show more at time of booking & reduce it later on. I've hard copy of both of these drawings. So, we also have strong case against Universal. Let see what they decide now.
    Thanks ~ Dinesh
    CommentQuote