Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tower A and B

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Distress deal expert has shared that 2bhk of UA is now available at 3900 BSP. ;)
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/60690-distress-sales-in-depressed-market-of-gurgaon/page57?t=62106&page=57
    Whosoever feels it's a bad joke can contribute to the distress deal thread, so that the new buyer is not being misguided (he may wait for such deal, which is not in reality, & ultimately missed the bus).
    CommentQuote
  • itni shanti kyu h iss page per ????
    CommentQuote
  • I will recommend to all owners to listen everyone, make use of your own mind and take decision. My take is not to go with rumours which are very far from reality or I should say no where in reality, I am just saying just b/c during 2008-2010 when there was a clear cut recession even then the price not fall away ..price got stagnant for 2-3 yrs but not declined. Again take your own judgement / call.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by sayan
    Mr. Distress deal expert has shared that 2bhk of UA is now available at 3900 BSP. ;)
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/60690-distress-sales-in-depressed-market-of-gurgaon/page57?t=62106&page=57
    Whosoever feels it's a bad joke can contribute to the distress deal thread, so that the new buyer is not being misguided (he may wait for such deal, which is not in reality, & ultimately missed the bus).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    I will recommend to all owners to listen everyone, make use of your own mind and take decision. My take is not to go with rumours which are very far from reality or I should say no where in reality, I am just saying just b/c during 2008-2010 when there was a clear cut recession even then the price not fall away ..price got stagnant for 2-3 yrs but not declined. Again take your own judgement / call.

thx
    rkb

i am getting offers upto 4400 but not selling (2BHK)..Nothing is available in that area below 4500 currently.

People will be fools to sell cheaper
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    i am getting offers upto 4400 but not selling (2BHK)..Nothing is available in that area below 4500 currently.

People will be fools to sell cheaper

Same here, I also got few calls this week for 4450; but no plan to sell! This project will fetch more returns as the construction progresses.
    CommentQuote
  • Next Demand

I got the demand for casting of 6th floor roof slab for tower G. I was there around 2 weeks back and there was 6th floor starting from basement. I think they are counting basement and ground floor in floor calculation. Is this what other builders also follow.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh.. Good question raised...have to Check!...anybody for inputs?

Any issues with the construction quality inputs pls?

Also, seems Universal guys are running in construction schedule...good!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Just received the demand for casting of 6th floor slab for tower H.

I am happy that things are picking up now :)

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone ..

Any update ?? are they really doing anything or just asking for the demand draft ...Even they didnt have any update after june on website .

Construction update | Universal

how about the Construction Quality ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gotonitindua
    Hello Everyone ..

Any update ?? are they really doing anything or just asking for the demand draft ...Even they didnt have any update after june on website .

Construction update | Universal

how about the Construction Quality ?

They generally put construction updates on 15th of every month...so u can expect updates on their website tomorrow or few days after for july-2013
    CommentQuote
  • As per payment plan its 6th FLOOR roof slab and not 6th slab so they should not count basement & ground floor as roof slab. Otherwise one who has been allotted ground floor will get basement to live in :)

I had been to site on last Saturday and they are laying 4th floor roof in Tower G, thus 6th floor roof demand at this time is unjustified in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I got the mail something with the subject "Withholding Tax on immovable Property transaction". Does anyone have any idea what it is and whether it does mean to only Resale type of transactions.?
    Mail contents below:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    It gives us immense pleasure to have you as an esteemed customer for our Project. We hope that you are enjoying your relationship with us and as always, our endeavour is to provide you with best of our services in committed manner. We wish to inform you that as per the latest amendment to The Finance Act, 2013, a new section 194 (IA) has been introduced which mandates withholding tax of 1% by the Transferee on payments made to the Transferor in relation to the transfer of land (other than agriculture land) or a building or part of a building. Further, it provides that Transferee shall withhold such tax @1% from any consideration payable to the Transferor at the time of making the payment post 1st June 2013, if the consideration for transfer of such immovable property is Rs. 50 Lacs or more. In light of the above amendment, you are required to deduct TDS 1% on the payment/credit made to us post 1st June, 2013 and deposit the same within 7 days of end of the month in which the payment has been made. After deposit of withholding tax, you shall be required to promptly submit a copy of the TDS deposit challan and after verification of the TDS credit in form 26 AS, we shall give the credit of TDS amount deposited by you. Please note our PAN no. AAACU7238F. You shall also be required to issue form No 16B within 15 days from due date of deposit of tax i.e. with in 22 days from the end of month in which the payment has been made. Procedure for deposit of TDS and Issue of Certificate is attached herewith.

It may kindly be noted that TDS liability under section 194 IA lies exclusively on the Transferee and the Company does not hold any liability / responsibility for non-compliance of abovementioned TDS provisions.

PS: This letter contains information in summary form and is therefore intended for general guidance only. We do not accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any information in this letter.
    "

CommentQuote
  • Demand Notice

I called the universal staff regarding the wrong payment and they don't agree. I requested them if you dont agree put the pictured on the website for 6 floor casting . They are giving the excuses of Technical issue.

A company like universal have technical issues to put the pictures on website .Now they are not even picking the call .

I sent the mail for explanation after 1st reply we will back to you now its more than 8 days.

if in case they accept the call they are forwarding the calls to each other.

I dont know what to say with this type of service . I dont know about their constuction but customer handling is pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have the same worst experience while dealng with them.... No reply for 1 month or so.. evan after that no satisfatory answer to query.. the staff is completely full of fool peoples..
    CommentQuote