Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
Reply
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • planning to sell my 2bhk.. looking for good exit opportunity....what is the present resale rate for 2bhk..??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts
    I have a 3 bhk unit having 1587 sq ft in UA. I want to sell the flat. Kindly suggest the resale price

    Regards,
    CA Sandeep Aggarwal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    planning to sell my 2bhk.. looking for good exit opportunity....what is the present resale rate for 2bhk..??



    Selling at this time might not the correct decision as an investor .
    CommentQuote
  • What make you say that? Are you expecting good appreciation in the next 2-3 months & why so?

    Originally Posted by pschow
    Selling at this time might not the correct decision as an investor .
    CommentQuote
  • I think anything above Rs 4600 psft will be the right deal. Below this doesnt make any sense at the moment, with positive news around Dwarka expressway and expectaions of clearance of litigation in the 4 KM stretch in the next 4-5 months timeframe. Post this, you will see lot of appreciation in Dwarka expressway and New Gurgaon area.

    Originally Posted by ankarora
    planning to sell my 2bhk.. looking for good exit opportunity....what is the present resale rate for 2bhk..??
    CommentQuote
  • Another reason to hold

    Almost 60% payment is made to builder, after 2 installments(on casting of 9th floor and 12th floor), next demand is on completion of super structure which will take almost minumum 9-12 months. So i am bit relaxed from that perspective.

    Originally Posted by sidparashar
    I think anything above Rs 4600 psft will be the right deal. Below this doesnt make any sense at the moment, with positive news around Dwarka expressway and expectaions of clearance of litigation in the 4 KM stretch in the next 4-5 months timeframe. Post this, you will see lot of appreciation in Dwarka expressway and New Gurgaon area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gotonitindua
    I called the universal staff regarding the wrong payment and they don't agree. I requested them if you dont agree put the pictured on the website for 6 floor casting . They are giving the excuses of Technical issue.

    A company like universal have technical issues to put the pictures on website .Now they are not even picking the call .

    I sent the mail for explanation after 1st reply we will back to you now its more than 8 days.

    if in case they accept the call they are forwarding the calls to each other.

    I dont know what to say with this type of service . I dont know about their constuction but customer handling is pathetic.


    U got the builder right on eye!:bab (59)::)
    CommentQuote
  • Besides, my take in general is that -Despite an otherwise down economy, the real estate market will show an upward trend atleast for the next 5-6 months, particulalry because the dollar has appreciated enormously and NRIs are making investment in India especially in Delhi NCR, Bglr & Mumbai to take advantage of the rupee plunge. Moreover, Govt has also restricted overseas investments by NRIs in property to check on the rupee depreciation. This is having an overall positive effect on real estate market.

    Having said this, such investments will lot depend on reputation & track record of the builder, afterall positive word of mouth is the "primary key" in this highly speculative reality sector. Builders should be extremely cautious in handling the front-end function that deals with the customer, for instance CRM Dept in this case; as it significantly affects the overall positivity and brand value of the builder for which they charge premium in the long term and vice versa. Not having the right people in the CRM Dept and not giving them good direction, could be suicidal especially in an highly competitive market and just to quote an hackneyed phrase - being pennywise and pound foolish! Having realized this, I know many builders invest a lot in building customer relationships, organizing a party for all investors in the project after reaching a significant milestone is one such positive step being organized by many reputed builders!


    Originally Posted by Gulshan1983
    Almost 60% payment is made to builder, after 2 installments(on casting of 9th floor and 12th floor), next demand is on completion of super structure which will take almost minumum 9-12 months. So i am bit relaxed from that perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to the builder today and they are saying that possession will be only by Dec 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forgetmenow
    Talked to the builder today and they are saying that possession will be only by Dec 2016


    Are they making the a 100 acre township?

    Dec 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Forget - Could you please elobroate more ... how the calcs went for DEC 2016.?
    what I believe is .. they have constructed almost 10 floors in a year now and if the same pace continues. .. I m expecting super structure to be ready by Mid 2014 and 1 year for rest internal plaster and 6 months for final finishing etc. My calcs says this should be delivered with in 2015 only.

    If CRM is saying you for DEC 2016 then will they are agreeing to pay the penlaty RS 10/ psf as mentioned in BBA? To whom you have talked ?

    thx
    rkb



    Originally Posted by forgetmenow
    Talked to the builder today and they are saying that possession will be only by Dec 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

    I have sent cheque to Universal Aura with in the deadline date they have given but the cheques have been encashed after this date as cheque normally takes 3 days to be encashed. Can they impose penalty for these additional days.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Gurgaonupd,

    just wanted to know whether they have provided information about which installments have delayed and how they comeup with that penalty amount..
    I am asking them to send detailed info about that penalty amount, but still they are not responded back to me..

    Can anyone please share the senior management number or email id so that I can cc them as well..

    thanks in advance..
    May God save us from these builders !!!! ;)


    Originally Posted by Gurgaonupd
    Hi Everyone,

    I have sent cheque to Universal Aura with in the deadline date they have given but the cheques have been encashed after this date as cheque normally takes 3 days to be encashed. Can they impose penalty for these additional days.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaonupd
    Hi Everyone,

    I have sent cheque to Universal Aura with in the deadline date they have given but the cheques have been encashed after this date as cheque normally takes 3 days to be encashed. Can they impose penalty for these additional days.

    Thanks


    Generally No..but good practice is to take the receiving with date on photocopy of cheque or DD which u r submitting, as proof till u receive original installment receipt from builder

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everybody,

    I have created a facebook page & google grp, to coordinate among buyers and discuss issues:).

    I request you to kindly join the below grps:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/universalaurabuyersassociation/

    https://groups.google.com/d/forum/universal-aura-buyers-association
    CommentQuote