Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
Reply
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got Request for next installment "starting of floor -9" for TOWER-J, want to know current construction stage? any update?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    Got Request for next installment "starting of floor -9" for TOWER-J, want to know current construction stage? any update?


    pictures already uploaded on page no. 77 of Aug ending
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaustubh ggn
    hi friends..
    i am another hassled investor in UA. i bought this project in pre-launch in tower D along with my brother who owns the next flat. we both r end users.
    i have gone through most of the recent conversations. i have also been asked to shell appx 231000 INR as interest charges. of course, no mention was made in the previous demand letters of this. i had submitted a pre- sanctioned loan copy to them way back.
    wat shud i do.. can we go to consumer court for this.. wat steps shud be taken by me.
    shortly i will be joining ur facebook link also.
    kindly guide .. regards.

    Hi Kaustaubh... I've also invested in this project during soft launch in Nov-10 & has been allocated one 3BHK in Tower-D.
    Same thing happening with me as well. They are charging some illogical amount ( with 24% compounded interest ) for which they never send me any intimation till 7th July, 2013. So, since July onwards, I'm having heated arguments as well mail communication with Universal's CRM's, but no way forward in the resolution. I've asked them to arrange my meeting with their director & they called me on 20th August. But to my surprise, their Marketing head came & starting singing same song that you've to pay, as you've also gained by this investment, as you've invested at X rate & now rate is 2X. When I objected to this absurd logic & asked them to let me meet with their director, they flatly denied it. Since then, I'm writing mails to their Directors, but no response at all. Also, interest amount is increasing day by day & will be come huge if no action taken upon. They will not budge to individual customer, so we have to take up some action as a group. Universal is not at risk, as they have already taken up about 60% payment, so they can play with time as well as our money, but we don't have this luxury at all.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The same experience with me as well..
    1) Illogical demand for interest
    2) Always demand for next installment in advance..
    3) useless staff response.. frustrating response.. have listened about the same behaviour for other builders.. now facing the same :(

    we have to come together and take some action..

    Make builder understand that these things is hampering their image in end users, which is important for them to grow, as its their first project in GGN..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, As per the pics uploaded on the screen on page 77 and on Universal site..it seems like F tower construction is stopped till 9th floor...Is it true as somehow my loan is not getting disbirsed further and need some time to pay next demand. if tthe pics says F tower is not constructed right now...then it might provide some time time to me before next demand.
    Any one has idea about this or recent update of september...
    Many Thanks
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • I too had been provided the same logic by them , that i had made money. These guys shud be aware tat this project has by far has got the least appreciation (as per my knowledge).

    The kind of reputation these guys are having for their first residential project is :bab (3):. They reply the queries with standard anawers with utter non sense.



    In my view, we shud first clear up the dues (to correct our stand) then fight this issue with our other major issues/concerns with the Builder.
    (disclaimer: no sympathy with the builder i paid Rs.1.75 lac also ask for the no dues and receipt)

    Pls join FB grp & goole grp(closed discussions).:bab (5):



    Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Hi Kaustaubh... I've also invested in this project during soft launch in Nov-10 & has been allocated one 3BHK in Tower-D.
    Same thing happening with me as well. They are charging some illogical amount ( with 24% compounded interest ) for which they never send me any intimation till 7th July, 2013. So, since July onwards, I'm having heated arguments as well mail communication with Universal's CRM's, but no way forward in the resolution. I've asked them to arrange my meeting with their director & they called me on 20th August. But to my surprise, their Marketing head came & starting singing same song that you've to pay, as you've also gained by this investment, as you've invested at X rate & now rate is 2X. When I objected to this absurd logic & asked them to let me meet with their director, they flatly denied it. Since then, I'm writing mails to their Directors, but no response at all. Also, interest amount is increasing day by day & will be come huge if no action taken upon. They will not budge to individual customer, so we have to take up some action as a group. Universal is not at risk, as they have already taken up about 60% payment, so they can play with time as well as our money, but we don't have this luxury at all.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    I too had been provided the same logic by them , that i had made money. These guys shud be aware tat this project has by far has got the least appreciation (as per my knowledge).

    The kind of reputation these guys are having for their first residential project is :bab (3):. They reply the queries with standard anawers with utter non sense.



    In my view, we shud first clear up the dues (to correct our stand) then fight this issue with our other major issues/concerns with the Builder.
    (disclaimer: no sympathy with the builder i paid Rs.1.75 lac also ask for the no dues and receipt)

    Pls join FB grp & goole grp(closed discussions).:bab (5):

    Yes Mr. Pschow, Universal Team is keeping close watch on this IREF thread, as their Marketing Head told me that there are 500+ investor in this project & if some 80 customers on this thread have issues.. they are least bothered about it. She specifically took name of Biyaniraj that he too paid interests etc. Anyway, we should discuss our concern on some other platform. Fb is better for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, that is correct. I do had my account settled. What I sincerely believe that as a group all of us has two options to deal with these kind of situation.

    1) Have something in black and white regarding interest and dues. I know and even Universal knows that the demand raised for excavation (Aug 2011) was completely illegal and full of irregularities, but in order to defend you should have the strong facts. I do had the same in past (June 2012 when I met with Mr Puri.) but right now I am out of India for a long assignment and can;t do much of things to again redisuss the same with HUDA.

    2) Support of people - Which I believe that ppl are not convinced and not coming when asked to join. (This happened in June 2012 - only we were 6 ppl thr - Very much disappointed). I know that everyone has their own priorities but without huge support this can't be done.

    You can decide based on your own potential - in which way you wanted to proceed. but yes Legally with black and white - we don;t have much of the things as of today to prove. This doesn;t mean that we can;t get those evidences but this requries significant effort and focus to deal with Legal dept and HUDA.

    Please avoid my thoughts if you not like. My intention was never to demoralize anyone but I tried to share the real facts.

    thx
    rkb


    Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Yes Mr. Pschow, Universal Team is keeping close watch on this IREF thread, as their Marketing Head told me that there are 500+ investor in this project & if some 80 customers on this thread have issues.. they are least bothered about it. She specifically took name of Biyaniraj that he too paid interests etc. Anyway, we should discuss our concern on some other platform. Fb is better for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Who cares let them watch at leat others will know the reality, i think this is empowerment of the truth!

    I think our demands and requests are genuine and at least the Builder should be listening to us rather that dismissing the facts and every thing else.

    Almost every Builder needs to improve the CRM and our request has been on small issues if the CRM cud hav handled it better than there cud be much better responses.


    Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Yes Mr. Pschow, Universal Team is keeping close watch on this IREF thread, as their Marketing Head told me that there are 500+ investor in this project & if some 80 customers on this thread have issues.. they are least bothered about it. She specifically took name of Biyaniraj that he too paid interests etc. Anyway, we should discuss our concern on some other platform. Fb is better for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Yes, that is correct. I do had my account settled. What I sincerely believe that as a group all of us has two options to deal with these kind of situation.

    1) Have something in black and white regarding interest and dues. I know and even Universal knows that the demand raised for excavation (Aug 2011) was completely illegal and full of irregularities, but in order to defend you should have the strong facts. I do had the same in past (June 2012 when I met with Mr Puri.) but right now I am out of India for a long assignment and can;t do much of things to again redisuss the same with HUDA.

    2) Support of people - Which I believe that ppl are not convinced and not coming when asked to join. (This happened in June 2012 - only we were 6 ppl thr - Very much disappointed). I know that everyone has their own priorities but without huge support this can't be done.

    You can decide based on your own potential - in which way you wanted to proceed. but yes Legally with black and white - we don;t have much of the things as of today to prove. This doesn;t mean that we can;t get those evidences but this requries significant effort and focus to deal with Legal dept and HUDA.

    Please avoid my thoughts if you not like. My intention was never to demoralize anyone but I tried to share the real facts.

    thx
    rkb

    Dear RKB,

    I've written direct mails to Mr. Puri's ( when their CRM didn't allow me to meet them ) & see the response enclosed herewith.

    They are trying to prove that we are incompetent to understand & we'd knowingly taken this decision ( wrong ) & we are solely responsible for it & have to pay them as per their demand.
    The problem is that Mr. Puri's are not taking any stand, enjoying all this with fun... and their incompetent CRM Management Trainees are acting on instructions of their Marketing head ( Karishma Singh )

    Despite of their illogical demand ( why 2 years interest when they never intimated me about any due amount in last 3 demand notes or any separate letter / mail ), I want to settle these dues on some logical amount, but they people are hell bent on not leaving their stand at all.

    Further, their attitude & this type of mails are really frustrating us.
    Pl. suggest how to move forward now.

    From
    Dear Sir,

    This is in furtherance to your e-mails and correspondence with our office. Things have already been explained to you to the full extent. But this is very unfortunate at your part to be incompetent to understand the terms and conditions of the Apartment Buyer Agreement which you signed out of your own free will and without any undue influence, misrepresentation or pressure from any corner. You invested in our project after being fully satisfied in all respects regarding the project and accordingly signed the Apartment Buyer Agreement. You opted a payment plan as per your own convenience and as per Apartment Buyer Agreement, you are under a legal obligation to comply with all terms and conditions of the said Apartment Buyer Agreement.
    Merely by saying that you do not understand the reasons for demands (which are being raised as per payment plan opted by you) does not give you any right to evade payment of legal dues payable to the Company.
    Please note that the Apartment Buyer Agreement is a legal document having full legal sanctity since it is based on Law of Land. If you opt to disregard the said agreement, the Company shall be constrained to proceed further as per the said Agreement (penalty on delayed payment or cancellation for default in payment). The Company can not violate the said Agreement, hence cannot let you also violate the said Agreement. So far the interest/penalty on delayed payment or on amount of DISHONOURED CHEQUES is concerned; the same is also in consonance of the Apartment Buyer Agreement. (Please refer to Clause No. 7.1, 7.2& 7.3).
    No one is above Law of Land; similarly your case is also no exception. Therefore, you are once again advised to pay the charges as demanded since the same are as per payment plan opted by you and also as per other terms and conditions of the said Agreement.


    Notice to recipient: This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may contain information of Universal Group that is confidential and/or privileged. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.








    Dear Mr. Vikram & Varun Puri,

    With reference to your trail mail, I'm awaiting response from you.
    As you might be aware that Due Date of Next installment is 23rd Sep., so pl. sort out this issue before that, so that I can clear the payment with No previous dues.

    Its just a matter of some INR. 12-13K & petty issue for you, but substantial to me, as its not digest able to me at all.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards,
    Dinesh Sharma
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    PM from a member on the project for all to suggest/contribute

    How is universal aura project in sec-82 Gurgaon?
    kya builder banake dega bdiya?


    Members asking for opinion may check the thread for further consideration.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Dear RKB,

    I've written direct mails to Mr. Puri's ( when their CRM didn't allow me to meet them ) & see the response enclosed herewith.

    They are trying to prove that we are incompetent to understand & we'd knowingly taken this decision ( wrong ) & we are solely responsible for it & have to pay them as per their demand.
    The problem is that Mr. Puri's are not taking any stand, enjoying all this with fun... and their incompetent CRM Management Trainees are acting on instructions of their Marketing head ( Karishma Singh )

    Despite of their illogical demand ( why 2 years interest when they never intimated me about any due amount in last 3 demand notes or any separate letter / mail ), I want to settle these dues on some logical amount, but they people are hell bent on not leaving their stand at all.

    Further, their attitude & this type of mails are really frustrating us.
    Pl. suggest how to move forward now.

    From
    Dear Sir,

    This is in furtherance to your e-mails and correspondence with our office. Things have already been explained to you to the full extent. But this is very unfortunate at your part to be incompetent to understand the terms and conditions of the Apartment Buyer Agreement which you signed out of your own free will and without any undue influence, misrepresentation or pressure from any corner. You invested in our project after being fully satisfied in all respects regarding the project and accordingly signed the Apartment Buyer Agreement. You opted a payment plan as per your own convenience and as per Apartment Buyer Agreement, you are under a legal obligation to comply with all terms and conditions of the said Apartment Buyer Agreement.
    Merely by saying that you do not understand the reasons for demands (which are being raised as per payment plan opted by you) does not give you any right to evade payment of legal dues payable to the Company.
    Please note that the Apartment Buyer Agreement is a legal document having full legal sanctity since it is based on Law of Land. If you opt to disregard the said agreement, the Company shall be constrained to proceed further as per the said Agreement (penalty on delayed payment or cancellation for default in payment). The Company can not violate the said Agreement, hence cannot let you also violate the said Agreement. So far the interest/penalty on delayed payment or on amount of DISHONOURED CHEQUES is concerned; the same is also in consonance of the Apartment Buyer Agreement. (Please refer to Clause No. 7.1, 7.2& 7.3).
    No one is above Law of Land; similarly your case is also no exception. Therefore, you are once again advised to pay the charges as demanded since the same are as per payment plan opted by you and also as per other terms and conditions of the said Agreement.


    Notice to recipient: This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may contain information of Universal Group that is confidential and/or privileged. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.








    Dear Mr. Vikram & Varun Puri,

    With reference to your trail mail, I'm awaiting response from you.
    As you might be aware that Due Date of Next installment is 23rd Sep., so pl. sort out this issue before that, so that I can clear the payment with No previous dues.

    Its just a matter of some INR. 12-13K & petty issue for you, but substantial to me, as its not digest able to me at all.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards,
    Dinesh Sharma

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • The Builder wants to taste the strength of the Customers....DLF cudnt stand then there is who else...?

    Every one cant buy the system and the people but there are always good ppl in the system due to which the system works.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to add myself to google and FB Group. Please can you share the link.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Builder k ghara chale jao..:bab (45):

    Builder ke ghara ke usski chhori ke phere hove sai jo Kanyadaan dene chale ja ( just kidding ;)
    ...pahli baat to usske ghar ka address nahi pata... aur wo pata kar bhi liya to.. usski security andar jaane nahi degi...
    ...aur Kutte peeche chhodd diye to aur bhi Museebat.. fatte Kapado me ghar wapis aana padega :)
    CommentQuote