Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi RKB, actually anger against this corrupt system is getting multiplied by the illogical behavior by this builder.. Like in my case, their CRM is so arrogant & in efficient that they always avoid to take my call & close it by saying that they will get back to me. Further, their Directors Mr. Puri's also not responding to any of my mails. I want to settle my dues on some logical amount, for which I've given my point of view. Regarding this, I've written multiple mails & phone calls, even visited their office thrice , but they are hell bent on their position & want me to pay for their in efficient system.
    I can teach them a good lesson, but as this is too small amount that I too don't want to use my contacts in Haryana government. But also, I don't want to pay any illogical money to them. Can you pl. suggest how to sort out this issue. Also, if you have contact nos. of Mr. Puri, can you pl. mail it on my id dinesh.ku.sharma at relianaceada.com as this portal hide the contact details of individuals.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Kindly provide disclaimer how much interest (illegal) hav u paid against the excavation demand::bab (3):
    Please join the face book grp ...

Rs. 1.72 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Hello,

Kindly provide disclaimer how much interest (illegal) hav u paid against the excavation demand::bab (3):
    Please join the face book grp ...

Rs. 1.72 lac.

Mr. pschow, I'vnt paid any interest or Late Penalty charges till date, as I've paid all my installments on time ( despite of Bank loan disbursement issue at the installment of Start of Excavation work ). In that installment, I've to manage some amount from my parents & 2 cheques were from my other accounts. Due to old cheque books, A/c no. mentioned in that was old, so these chques were not getting honoured, for which Universal intimated me after 10 days & then I settled it in next 2 days. So partial amount was delayed by just 17 days , that also include 10 days taken by them in intimating me. Also, one initial cheque of booking amount, given to their channeal partner was bounced, as he submitted it on very next day, while I've asked him to call me before submitting. So for these 3 cheque bounces ( 2000/- each ) + 17 days delay in payment + 24% CA interest, they are showing some 13K due on me. This is totally illogical to me, as they have not intimated me on any of last 3 demand notes or any separate intimation letter ( till July'13 ). Also, how can they double charge me for cheque bounce as well as delay payment ( 10 out of 17 days delay by them ). I'm ready to pay 3 cheque bounce + 1 week delay interest, which is quiet logical, but they are not responding. So, I'm also not going to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Mr. pschow, I'vnt paid any interest or Late Penalty charges till date, as I've paid all my installments on time ( despite of Bank loan disbursement issue at the installment of Start of Excavation work ). In that installment, I've to manage some amount from my parents & 2 cheques were from my other accounts. Due to old cheque books, A/c no. mentioned in that was old, so these chques were not getting honoured, for which Universal intimated me after 10 days & then I settled it in next 2 days. So partial amount was delayed by just 17 days , that also include 10 days taken by them in intimating me. Also, one initial cheque of booking amount, given to their channeal partner was bounced, as he submitted it on very next day, while I've asked him to call me before submitting. So for these 3 cheque bounces ( 2000/- each ) + 17 days delay in payment + 24% CA interest, they are showing some 13K due on me. This is totally illogical to me, as they have not intimated me on any of last 3 demand notes or any separate intimation letter ( till July'13 ). Also, how can they double charge me for cheque bounce as well as delay payment ( 10 out of 17 days delay by them ). I'm ready to pay 3 cheque bounce + 1 week delay interest, which is quiet logical, but they are not responding. So, I'm also not going to pay.

They are B******s, if you do not pay them they will keep adding the interest..As per them you have made so much of money on the property so you should pay up...My friend you pay, if not now then you will have to later as they will give you complete Bull****.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    They are B******s, if you do not pay them they will keep adding the interest..As per them you have made so much of money on the property so you should pay up...My friend you pay, if not now then you will have to later as they will give you complete Bull****.

Well they might take the money today with interest with silly reasons and illegal demands, but there are provisions to take back the money with interest if we are correct.

Our system takes time to work but it works, so when it works...well we have the results these days seeing!
    CommentQuote
    Well they might take the money today with interest with silly reasons and illegal demands, but there are provisions to take back the money with interest if we are correct.

Our system takes time to work but it works, so when it works...well we have the results these days seeing!

I think we should collectively consult some expert lawyer regarding this issue ( Illogical demand of installment at stage of "Start of Excavation Work" , while their project was not yet approved by DTPC. As RKB pointed out that timing of this demand note by Universal was not correct, so in my view, Universal is not entitled at all to charge any Interest on delay of this installment ( till the time we signed Agreement with them ). Also, they should refund interest to those who made this installment at that time. Its one time exercise & collectively we can take up this issue , so that Builder should also come in Line & don't behave like King. Otherwise, these greedy people will keep on arm twisting us till possession & will demand money for any xyz reason ( Argument given by their Marketing head that we customer has also make good money on this investment is most foolish I've heard from any Business professional .. If there is no growth happens on investment, why any damn will invest their hard earned money to any project )
    CommentQuote

• Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Not got my payment receipt of my installment of (on start of casting of sixth floor slab) I have done payment via RTGS on 30/7/2013 .. they are saying that they have dispatched the receipt via speedpost .. but didn't got yet .. they asked for ninth floor slab payment also but they didn't give the receipt of my previous payment .. more than 1 month has gone .. from said dispatched date .. and more than 2 months has gone I have done payment on 30/7/2013. .

Now they r saying that give a FIR and affidavit that we lost our receipt and they will issue duplicate but we have not received the receipt .. why we accept our mistake that we have lost our receipt .. .. universal group or their staff's mistake ..

Still waiting for receipt

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any body who resides nearby to the UA site, so that he can click the actual pictures of the site as sonn as we receive the demnd letters.

The image should carry the date and time stamped on it or we can engage some one for this work, what say.... to present our views
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am also one of the investor like u and i absolutely agree with dineshjangid on collectively take a stand for ourself against any wrongdoing by the builder.I am sure it will help us in a big way.
    Senior on the group pls suggest some constructive way....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Demand for 12th floor of Tower F has been raised. Any idea what is the construction status of this tower?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • DEAR Gurgaon Buyers,

Hey anybody please visit Aura site .. and click some pictures and upload on this Forum.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
    Is there any body who resides nearby to the UA site, so that he can click the actual pictures of the site as sonn as we receive the demnd letters.

The image should carry the date and time stamped on it or we can engage some one for this work, what say.... to present our views

UA have sent me receipt of my last payment against installment of " Starting of slab for 9th floor ". In receipt its mentioned as " On account of Interest on delay payment till 24.09.2013, previous dues of Rs. X, & Part payment of installment on start of casting of 9th floor slab ..." . These bast.rds have put some bit..hes in front end & all of these crooks are doing everything at their will. I'm calling their CRM almost daily to sort out the issue on some negotiable amount ( actual amount of 3 cheque bounces i.e. 6000/- +One week interest on delayed amount ). But neither are they responding on phone ( always says they will check & call me back,, but No one calls ), nor on any of my last 4-5 mails. Mr. Var..un Pu..ri is authorized signatory on our Apartment Buyer Agreement, so how he can deny to sort out any issue, if any of his staff member is not able or not authorized to sort out any customer problem. If he have no time to meet, atleast we should expect response from him on our mail. Is it something extraordinary we customers expect from our Builder ? Seems these crooks want to taste the real water of Haryana now.
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura Latest Construction Updates - Construction update | Universal
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, visited the site last sunday. Unfortunately it was a holiday and thus no activity.
    However the construction is going on a fast pace.
    one thing: has anyone responded to builder's demand for interest for the period of delayed first instalment?
    I have refused...
    CommentQuote