Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also have not paid their illegal interest charges, as these people are not giving any convincing reply to our questions. Even Authorized Signatory on Appt. Buyer agreement, Mr. Varun Puri is not responding to our mails. So, why should we pay if they give foolish logics like : " You also have made profit on this investment, so you should pay ". We'll take it till its logical end & will see how they will not give us possession upon completing this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can someone please comment on provision of basement in universal Aura. I visted site in Aug'13 and found that there is NO basement on either side of the project.

If there is NO basement planned then the parking sold to us by universal is on the ground floor ? Isn't that too less space, considering even one car per appartment

OR there will basement underneath the park/central area ??

Please suggest ....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ~ I believe basement underneath the park/central area as well on all towers.
    When u had visited the site .. they have putted the floor numbers for every slab on each tower.. What was the Floor # mentioned on basement slab? Have you noticed that ? I am out of India currently and havn;t got the chance to visit the site since Feb 2013. If any one can help will be really appreciable - thx

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by karunmadaan
    Hi,

Can someone please comment on provision of basement in universal Aura. I visted site in Aug'13 and found that there is NO basement on either side of the project.

If there is NO basement planned then the parking sold to us by universal is on the ground floor ? Isn't that too less space, considering even one car per appartment

OR there will basement underneath the park/central area ??

Please suggest ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Yes ~ I believe basement underneath the park/central area as well on all towers.
    When u had visited the site .. they have putted the floor numbers for every slab on each tower.. What was the Floor # mentioned on basement slab? Have you noticed that ? I am out of India currently and havn;t got the chance to visit the site since Feb 2013. If any one can help will be really appreciable - thx

thx
    rkb

I've visited the site on 28th Sep, due to security reasons, project in-charge didn't allow to go nearby to any of the tower. But from One floor beyond Ground Level is basement only & that is already available in all towers. So, we shouldn't worry about such aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower H 9th floor slab payment raised. .. anybody click the pics at site

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Hi binyaniraj .... thanks for reply ....

There is only one floor under ground floor and that doesnt seem to be basement, i think its podium. Genreally no builder makes ground floor accessible from ground level. Basement under park/central area cud b an option but i dont see much space there too ....

Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Yes ~ I believe basement underneath the park/central area as well on all towers.

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ji ... I beleive your stament that every tower has basement is not based on mere assumptions but you must have read it somehere. Please let us know if it is documented.

Also, you must worry about all aspects .... 2 years back, those who dint worry about late payment are now in trouble.... NO offence to anybody but I am just highlighting DO NOT ignore any query/concern, NO matter how small it sounds.

like Biyaniraj ... I am also on travel so if somebody can pls check the agreement and confirm reg basment, much appericate the support.

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    I've visited the site on 28th Sep, due to security reasons, project in-charge didn't allow to go nearby to any of the tower. But from One floor beyond Ground Level is basement only & that is already available in all towers. So, we shouldn't worry about such aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karunmadaan
    Dinesh ji ... I beleive your stament that every tower has basement is not based on mere assumptions but you must have read it somehere. Please let us know if it is documented.

Also, you must worry about all aspects .... 2 years back, those who dint worry about late payment are now in trouble.... NO offence to anybody but I am just highlighting DO NOT ignore any query/concern, NO matter how small it sounds.

like Biyaniraj ... I am also on travel so if somebody can pls check the agreement and confirm reg basment, much appericate the support.

Karunmadaan ji.. I've seen one slab at ground level..so the space below that , which is quiet high.. 10 feet.. is basement only. And, by no logic, it will be used as floor No. 1 & used for residential purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • want to sell my 2bhk in tower J

want to sell my 2bhk in tower J... want to know current rate and market?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    want to sell my 2bhk in tower J... want to know current rate and market?

4500.. Less than this is silly to sell as nothing else in that area is less than 4800-5000
    CommentQuote
  • Bikta toh nhi itne mein... bhot dekh liye.. 4200 mein bhi nhi bikta 4500 toh bhot dur ki baat h

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Bikta toh nhi itne mein... bhot dekh liye.. 4200 mein bhi nhi bikta 4500 toh bhot dur ki baat h

Market sentiments are depressive , so re-sale happening at throw away prices.
    CommentQuote
  • There is 3 bhk availabe at 3800-3900 middle floor in

CommentQuote
  • Is tower A is good or Tower H?? And tell best tower also in aura

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Is tower A is good or Tower H?? And tell best tower also in aura

Ansh : Are you a property dealer or investor in this project ? Just asking,, as Tower H is 2 BHK only Tower A is 3 BHK. These are on different plots across the road.
    CommentQuote