Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hello Nitin,

I will suggest you to read out the post for Jan - Mar 2013. As such, all towers are equally good with construction quality. From Location layout perspective always corner towers are having added advantage. I will suggest you to see the layout and take your decision accordingly. Also there is another fact that Universal team blocked some inventory and going to release at high premium rate at the time of possession. They are making Tower F and Tower E (corner ones - sector road facing) as Elite towers and will have some luxury specifications. Again that is not for all of the units in those towers but only for those which has been blocked by them. In Feb 2013 they sent a letter to all as well as advertise with the name of Universal Elite @rate of 6200 psqt which was nothing but 2 towers of Universal Aura (Tower E and Tower F). In this everthing like CAR parking, club were inclusive except EDC/IDC.

I will recommend you - If you are getting unit in Tower F with same rate compare to all other towers - You should go ahead and grab the deal.

I hope this helps !!!

Thanks
    rkb.

1. why not tower C & I fall under universal elite category as they are also located to corner & sector road (like E & F tower), any specific reason?

2. can anybody please throw some light on disadvantages of owing flat in tower H lower floor, (green facing).

regards:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Tower - F till 10th floor
    Tower - G till 7th floor
    Tower - H till 7th floor
    Tower - J till 8th floor
    Tower - I till 5th floor
    Tower - C till Ground floor .. till 13/11/2013

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

What the Hell.. Are you serious .

Tower J has been constructed till 8th floor and they have raised demand for the 12th floor..Thieves.

Thanks for the Info.
    Ankora..Can you do a quick check on the site please
    CommentQuote
  • thnx biyaniraj for sharing the info and clearing my doubts !!
    CommentQuote
  • Howz Tower H. Outside facing units? Will they get any sunshine?

Howz Tower H. Outside facing units? Will they get any sunshine?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    What the Hell.. Are you serious .

Tower J has been constructed till 8th floor and they have raised demand for the 12th floor..Thieves.

Thanks for the Info.
    Ankora..Can you do a quick check on the site please

I visited the site recently, the J Tower is at casting level for 12th floor. The level calculation is done based on the "casting" of floor; not the completed floor, or the "roof". So if you look by this logic the demand for 12th floor is as per the plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    I visited the site recently, the J Tower is at casting level for 12th floor. The level calculation is done based on the "casting" of floor; not the completed floor, or the "roof". So if you look by this logic the demand for 12th floor is as per the plan.

Thanks Universal..Appreciate
    CommentQuote
  • Universal increased 2bhk super area 1179 sqft to 1331.54 sqft..

CommentQuote
  • How much is the increase in carpet area? Room sizes bigger now?
    CommentQuote
  • Appriciable...How u came across to know this thing? Plz enlight us also.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I got letter from universal

CommentQuote
  • So they are going to take more money now based on increased area ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes on plc and basic

CommentQuote
  • Even I just got the letter..Area increased to 1331.54 sqft..Brilliant..More money to shell out
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, Is the increase in area for all towers and when are they asking for this to be paid.
    CommentQuote
  • My tower is J
    CommentQuote