Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have been considering investment at Rs 3,500/sq ft for 17th or 18th floor for 2BHK on my brokers recommendation .....investment for strictly short term for 6 months to 1 year ... looking forward to price of Rs 4000/sq ft to liquidate

project looks grossly under valued and only now ready to take off

broker tells me price is Rs 5,100/sq ft on fresh booking

Appreciate yr thoughts / price confirmations for fresh bookings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagzyboy
    Have been considering investment at Rs 3,500/sq ft for 17th or 18th floor for 2BHK on my brokers recommendation .....investment for strictly short term for 6 months to 1 year ... looking forward to price of Rs 4000/sq ft to liquidate

project looks grossly under valued and only now ready to take off

broker tells me price is Rs 5,100/sq ft on fresh booking

Appreciate yr thoughts / price confirmations for fresh bookings ?

In my opinion there is no concept of 'undervalued project' . This term is being used as a synonym to word flop these days.

Common features of so called undervalued projects - approval missing/ dicy mangement/ fraud background of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • You might / might not have a relevant point .... issues seems to have been sorted and project seems to be on a take-off mode

would like to invite opinions of people already invested in universal aura or with some background knowledge of this company

I am looking at a buy at Rs 3500 for higher floors in re-sale to liquidate at rs 4,000 in 8-12 moths time frame

also if some one can confirm fresh booking rate ....is it Rs 5,100/psqft

Originally Posted by golu11
    In my opinion there is no concept of 'undervalued project' . This term is being used as a synonym to word flop these days.

Common features of so called undervalued projects - approval missing/ dicy mangement/ fraud background of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagzyboy
    You might / might not have a relevant point .... issues seems to have been sorted and project seems to be on a take-off mode

would like to invite opinions of people already invested in universal aura or with some background knowledge of this company

I am looking at a buy at Rs 3500 for higher floors in re-sale to liquidate at rs 4,000 in 8-12 moths time frame

also if some one can confirm fresh booking rate ....is it Rs 5,100/psqft

Hi
    Greetings

Thats ambitious.. wish you luck

Any idea about PLC and other charges of this project?? I have earlier asked this question on this thread. Hope you will be in a position to inform the same..

Also does this company have anything to do with Landmark Group??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Here you go:

Basic Sale Price(BSP)
    5100 (Fresh booking)
    EDC & IDC
    Rs. 382/- per sq. ft.

PLC (Preferential Location Charges)
    - Ground FLOOR
    Rs. 100/- per sq. ft.
    - Ist Floor
    Rs.75/- per sq. ft.
    - 2nd & 3rd Floor
    Rs. 50/- per sq. ft.
    - Landscape, Green, Club, Sector Road, East Facing
    Rs. 75/- per sq. ft.
    - Corner
    Rs. 75/- per sq. ft.
    IFMS
    Rs. 50/- per sq. ft.
    Car Parking Charges(Covered)
    Rs. 2,50,000/- per slot (mandatory)
    Club Membership Charges
    Rs. 50,000/- per apt.(mandatory)
    Power Backup Charges
    Rs. 25,000/- per KVA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SanjSain
    Here you go:

Basic Sale Price(BSP)
    5100 (Fresh booking)
    EDC & IDC
    Rs. 382/- per sq. ft.

PLC (Preferential Location Charges)
    - Ground FLOOR
    Rs. 100/- per sq. ft.
    - Ist Floor
    Rs.75/- per sq. ft.
    - 2nd & 3rd Floor
    Rs. 50/- per sq. ft.
    - Landscape, Green, Club, Sector Road, East Facing
    Rs. 75/- per sq. ft.
    - Corner
    Rs. 75/- per sq. ft.
    IFMS
    Rs. 50/- per sq. ft.
    Car Parking Charges(Covered)
    Rs. 2,50,000/- per slot (mandatory)
    Club Membership Charges
    Rs. 50,000/- per apt.(mandatory)
    Power Backup Charges
    Rs. 25,000/- per KVA

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the update. Hope this is with airconditioning and modular kitchen?

Updated on Dway

Does this project have anything to do with LANDMARK GROUP??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about airconditioning but Modular kitchen- Yes. Also not sure abt their link with Landmark group.
    CommentQuote
  • Jagzy Boy- What's the resale rate is goin on for middle floor?
    CommentQuote
  • 3400-3500 for higher floors is confirmed
    for middle floors would be 50-100 higher

Originally Posted by SanjSain
    Jagzy Boy- What's the resale rate is goin on for middle floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on loan? they keep saying SBI has approved but when will that actually happen? Is there any other bank(private) they are talking to?
    CommentQuote
  • Project got approved and sanctioned from DCTP

Greetings !!!!
    Heartiest congratulations to all investors of this project. This poject is formally approved and santioned from DCTP, Chandigarh dated 5/17/2012(Thu). All approved maps are in place and good to go. Enjoy !!! :):)

FYI : Evidence for the same (Approved Plans/Maps) are avaibale in Universal office, if any one wanted to reassure.

Next Steps
    1) All new documents are getting send to LIC/SBI/HDFC and By end of this month (May) or First week of June this will be formally approved from all leading Banks as mentioned.
    2) Disbursments for installment 2 and 3 will be started by end of June or first week of July (be ready with yr loan santion)
    3) As i mentioned in my earlier posts, if any one wanted to resale 2BHK@3500 up to 12th floor, pls do let me know, Still i recommend to hold if u pursposefully invested only for good returns.

Thanks
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks biyaniraj for the info...Can we confirm the same thing with Universal Office?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SanjSain
    Thanks biyaniraj for the info...Can we confirm the same thing with Universal Office?

FYI : Evidence for the same (Approved Plans/Maps) are avaibale in Universal office, if any one wanted to reassure.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Biyaniraj,

Thanks a lot for this update. it will relieve many nerves. However I have seen all your posts; You have never commented on any other thread ever except on this Universal Aura. Your posts are always very insightful and have some inside information. I do not know if you work there at Universal, u r invested with them or what so ever, I just hope your information is true.

Cheers

Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Greetings !!!!
    Heartiest congratulations to all investors of this project. This poject is formally approved and santioned from DCTP, Chandigarh dated 5/17/2012(Thu). All approved maps are in place and good to go. Enjoy !!! :):)

Next Steps
    1) All new documents are getting send to LIC/SBI/HDFC and By end of this month (May) or First week of June this will be formally approved from all leading Banks as mentioned.
    2) Disbursments for installment 2 and 3 will be started by end of June or first week of July (be ready with yr loan santion)
    3) As i mentioned in my earlier posts, if any one wanted to resale 2BHK@3500 up to 12th floor, pls do let me know, Still i recommend to hold if u pursposefully invested only for good returns.

Thanks
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darpangarg
    Hi Biyaniraj,

Thanks a lot for this update. it will relieve many nerves. However I have seen all your posts; You have never commented on any other thread ever except on this Universal Aura. Your posts are always very insightful and have some inside information. I do not know if you work there at Universal, u r invested with them or what so ever, I just hope your information is true.

Cheers

Appreciate yr concerns and thoughts - Yes, I am an investor in this project and I am having good contacts with DCTP as well - only due to this couple of things I knew before made public. Now coming to trust and belief- again its an individual call - What best I can share, I am already doing and you will get to know everything in next couple of days.

Why not you go/visit Universal office and see the evidence with yr own eyes to have yr complete satisfaction ? By this way atleast you can get the chance to reassure other ppl, who have invested in this project .. Lets do that - Request u to pls manage to provide the udpates to all, once u visit the Universal Office.

Thanks
    rkb
    CommentQuote