Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    Can anyone collect all interested people number with their unit details and create plan to meet builder..
    As I am in pune, will try to come but want local people to atleast discuss this matter with builder by visiting in good number..

For outsider, we can at least plan to send a written application with our concern to builder.
    Its time to gather ...pls do so..

Originally Posted by Suman78
    Agreed.

As I live overseas, can't physically join you guys. However, I can definitely send a written application protesting this demand.

May I request all those who live in and around Delhi NCR to join and represent all others (like me) who have no option but to rely on the local investors and end users.

I am also waiting for a reply from the management to justify the increase in super area (though I am quite sure now that they will not respond to this).

Writing a mail won't work. Meeting them in considerable numbers only can yield results. If a person is in Delhi NCR he has to dedicate some time for a common cause. In case of NRIs, they can send some of relatives as a representative.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Writing a mail won't work. Meeting them in considerable numbers only can yield results. If a person is in Delhi NCR he has to dedicate some time for a common cause. In case of NRIs, they can send some of relatives as a representative.

Agreed, we need numbers! If required we can also plan for some Media coverage on later stage if they don't listen to us.
    CommentQuote
  • Strategy for meeting.

Folks,

Increase in super area is a serious matter and calculating the same in fraction points (1331.54) clearly reflects that builder has broken all of his all past records of his greed. Points to be noted.
    1) Super area increase or any change can be done only once the final unit is available i.e at the time of possession. This is completely illegal demand.
    2) Builder was supposed to send the layout showing the complete difference of original and new layout to buyers first before raising the demand.
    3) EDC/IDC for entire project has been already paid out to Huda. Huda also revised the rates that are - reduced from 382 to 327 something. But Universal played smartly here that in his demand they haven’t asked for extra EDC/IDC on increased areas (154 sq ft). This is catch that Builder is not following the right practices and doing everything illegal.
    4) The extra amount of EDC is included in total cost - only not asked to pay in current demand, once we pay that then as a next step remaining amount (EDC) will be asked to pay.

I had a meeting with Mr Puri. During May 2012 when project was facing initial issues for Bank loan with 4-5 friends along with me and wanted to share the lessons learnt - So when you guys are going for the meeting - we will not land up on the same spot.
    1) Plan for the appointment first. Request alteast and if no resp comes than dictate the date and time when you all are going.
    2) Record the verbal discussion on yr or video (if possible) - not in hidden but tell them we are not having the trust based on the meeting we had last time. As they completely denied later for 12% and 24% cumulative interest on pending dues.
    3) Discuss only with Mr Puri. - Nothing lesser than that. He will go to take the decision on spot - please ensure we know what exactly we need to do. (I.e. remove the increase in super area).
    4) Based on my enquiry and facts - They are not having any evidences and not changing anything in the original layout. Just that including the column area, lift lobby and removing 1 flat from GF and distributing the changes as an increase to super area to all flat owners of that tower. I might be wrong on this but still gathering the facts and planning to raise RTI.
    5) This demand is not going to be funded by Bank as this is not in P2M /TPA with total cost submitted to bank at the time of first disbursal.

I am so sorry that I can join this meeting initiative as not in India currently but I am sure we have lots of enthusiastic friends and can take this up!!! Feeling so sorry but can’t help although one of my friend who is managing project demands from Bank to Universal will definitely join on my behalf.

Remember - “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination/ Unity will take you everywhere.”
    Stay tuned for more updates!!!

Thanks
    Rkb

Originally Posted by universal
    Agreed, we need numbers! If required we can also plan for some Media coverage on later stage if they don't listen to us.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RKB for your valuable inputs...

some additional points to strengthen our case..

1) Connect thru google group chat or any other channel where we can connect to each other and share thoughts/points with each others. Collect maximum points to raise our concern..
    2) Try to include maximum number of persons.. if person in not in present in NCR, we can ask someone/relative to represent our unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls plan sme initial meeting on sat or sun, and plan ur final details/moves on fb grp.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any active FB / Google group for unit holders in Universal Aura??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    Pls plan sme initial meeting on sat or sun, and plan ur final details/moves on fb grp.

The key thing is to get an appointment with the top management/ person with decision making authority.
    Take a prior appointment.
    Mostly you won't find them in office during weekends. Hence prefer working days. If you can take a prior appointment on weekends that will be better. If not possible, you have to find a day which is suitable for most of them.
    Builders are taking advantage of this attitude of us.
    If there is a FB/Yahoo/Google group, communicate the date and and time there.
    Head count is very much important to force them to re think.
    It was around 40 people in case of Aster Court.

Hence sending a representative on your behalf is very much important. Let them be silent, no issue. Other members will represent your case , no doubt. But the success lies in everybody's participation.

When I took initiative once, around 20 people confirmed their presence. In the end, it was 6 people who turned out.
    Somebody was having PTM, some other were having other personal/ work related issues. Keep those away for one day brothers. You have sufficient time to plan those activities on other days.
    Look out for 99 acres, Makaan, magic bricks etc for contact numbers of other owners who are willing to sell. Ask them also to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am in and as we all know that this time builder has messed up big time, we all need to pressurise them to roll back this demand.I am in to meet and discuss the things at any time, let us start sharing our contact details(at least people in NCR).And take thing forward.

Let us first collect the maximum number of people and then initiate the things.I can initiate with inviting people to share their contact details, or any seniour member on group has a better idea pls suggest.Guys this time we need to stand firm. Pls co-operate.Looking forward for the further guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • These are the group members who has shown their disappointment on the above issue, if i missed somebody pls include their name.
    1.biyaniraj
    2.ankarora
    3.pschow
    4.manmohits
    5.Domum
    6.universal
    7.CBhatia
    8.Suman78
    9.gautamjkb
    10.Robin Singh
    11.ggnkaaadmi
    12.abhishek83

We need to get in touch with more people from the group.Pls suggest how can we gather more people on this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek83
    These are the group members who has shown their disappointment on the above issue, if i missed somebody pls include their name.
    1.biyaniraj
    2.ankarora
    3.pschow
    4.manmohits
    5.Domum
    6.universal
    7.CBhatia
    8.Suman78
    9.gautamjkb
    10.Robin Singh
    11.ggnkaaadmi
    12.abhishek83

We need to get in touch with more people from the group.Pls suggest how can we gather more people on this issue.

There are around 40 members in FB group(UA Welfare association) which can help to collect members.
    CommentQuote
  • Increased Area Issue:

Hi All,

I am also in for meeting them as a group.

As per the earlier posts it seems like there is not change in Carpet area but in Super Area which is really disgusting. Do we know what was the carpet area as per the earlier size?

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek83
    These are the group members who has shown their disappointment on the above issue, if i missed somebody pls include their name.
    1.biyaniraj
    2.ankarora
    3.pschow
    4.manmohits
    5.Domum
    6.universal
    7.CBhatia
    8.Suman78
    9.gautamjkb
    10.Robin Singh
    11.ggnkaaadmi
    12.abhishek83

I am just a well wisher and does not own any property in the project.

Originally Posted by abhishek83
    1.biyaniraj
    2.ankarora
    3.pschow
    4.manmohits
    5.Domum
    6.universal
    7.CBhatia
    8.Suman78
    9.gautamjkb
    10.Robin Singh
    11.ggnkaaadmi
    12.abhishek83

CommentQuote
  • Increased Area Issue:

I am Naveen Arora. I have flat in F tower. I also received demand letter from builder . I have made mind set that I am not going to pay single panny to this builder . I am also in for meeting . . I request all member to share no and email id .it will help for close communication

There is some issue with IREF website .if we share email id it delete automatically

I have made whats up group and adding all flat owner. As of now I have added 5 members . Please all provide your no. I think this best way to go ahead

Abhishek83- I will add you in my group immediately

Regards,
    Naveen Arora
    CommentQuote
  • Gautamjkb, could u pls suggest us how can we raise this issue among our own community and connect more people, i am not the Fb group, could u send me the link for Fb group.
    Thanks DOMUM for helping us on this issue.

naveenlibra8- i also own flat in F tower.u r most welcome.
    13.SKumar24
    14.naveenlibra8

added.
    DOMUM we need ur support.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, One of my friends (who also own a 2 BHK) is also in.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote