Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhishek83
    These are the group members who has shown their disappointment on the above issue, if i missed somebody pls include their name.
    1.biyaniraj
    2.ankarora
    3.pschow
    4.manmohits
    5.Domum
    6.universal
    7.CBhatia
    8.Suman78
    9.gautamjkb
    10.Robin Singh
    11.ggnkaaadmi
    12.abhishek83

We need to get in touch with more people from the group.Pls suggest how can we gather more people on this issue.

Add me too..Please let me know when I need to come over and I shall be there..If we let them go this time then we are doomed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    Add me too..Please let me know when I need to come over and I shall be there..If we let them go this time then we are doomed

Although i have not received the Letter, but i have heard that for 3 BHK this is going to come in second wave....... I am highly disaapointed.... add my name as well..... i live in Gurgaon and i am ready to come and join.... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Join the Google group.. there are altready many on this....
    <<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/universal-aura-buyer-welfare/ZHncfXRIX8I>>
    CommentQuote
  • Please add my name too. I have joined google group and shared my cell number
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007

Please add me too! I will join the google as well as FB group. The builder is acting too smart & thinking we are absolute "fools". First the unreasonable interest charges, now area increase, god knows what is coming next? Need to be taken seriously, even if it calls for a Legal action! Lets meet quickly preferably in 1-2 days. I am available anytime for such an important cause!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Please submit a hardcopy of letter (stating your concerns and asking for revised plans etc.. whatever you want) in person and get a formal recieving of that (copy of same letter stamped and written 'recieved').
    If at any stage you (or the group) decide to take legal action, this is bare minimum that would be needed. Without proofs, buolder would simply deny that you even requested them anything.

Moreover getting a recieving of the letter, builder will get the message. and it won't be easy for the builder not to reply in that case.
    If they still choose not to reply, submit a reminder (again hardcopy, duly recieved).. :)

Anyways, count me in for the meeting - I will come in person - have a 2BHK in I tower
    CommentQuote
  • I request all of u on the forum to pls join the google group mentioned above, and if u already joind and know somebody who has not joined, pls convey the msg to join google group asap. We all need to come together guys on this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Fb Grp: Total Members 41:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/universalaurabuyersassociation/

Google Grp: Total Members 14:-https://groups.google.com/d/forum/universal-aura-buyers-association

In my view we shud discuss the matter over the FB as it a closed grp and we wud know members better.

Also, it ur google grp has become large, shud i delete the google grp above to avoid any duplication to convey any information?

Further, to discuss the things and action plan further, a meeting shud be conducted, as per my view the max ppl wud be from Gurgaon so a convenient place in gurgaon can be decided to meet tomorrow any any earliest date.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Why are we spending time to forming another FB and Google grp ? Thre are 2-3 goggle groups already in place and confusing. I believe this forum (indianrealestateforum) is made only for these kind of discussion and we should be open all the time as we know we are not doing anything wrong. I recommend to use this current thread only for discussion as most of the buyers are already attached / joined and only make use of only this thread going fwd. I hope everyone will be okay with this - thx

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by pschow
    Fb Grp: Total Members 41:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/universalaurabuyersassociation/

Google Grp: Total Members 14:-https://groups.google.com/d/forum/universal-aura-buyers-association

In my view we shud discuss the matter over the FB as it a closed grp and we wud know members better.

Also, it ur google grp has become large, shud i delete the google grp above to avoid any duplication to convey any information?

Further, to discuss the things and action plan further, a meeting shud be conducted, as per my view the max ppl wud be from Gurgaon so a convenient place in gurgaon can be decided to meet tomorrow any any earliest date.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a 3BHK unit and Tower I. Yesterday I too received demand note for 5.39Lacs for the increase in super area. I have joined the google group and I am available for any support in this regard.

Lets be togther and take stand against this unjustified demand.

Rgds,
    Karun
    CommentQuote
  • RKB,

Diagree with u on this point! Lets discuss on the google group & FB as we would know the identity of the person we are talking to. There are already more than 40 people on FB/ Google group. There is only one group working now. Also, request the moderator to be cautious while approving a person request to join the group.

This is particularly required as we all know that the Builder reads all the blogs out here, I wont be worried if his intent was good unfortunately all the recent action by the builder speak otherwise. Moreover, there are many brokers & unrelated people who comment here. This is good for general discussion & not serious discussion like this! Also, it is high time we form a formal group and meet in person to tackle the issues faced by all of us!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hello Everyone,

Why are we spending time to forming another FB and Google grp ? Thre are 2-3 goggle groups already in place and confusing. I believe this forum (indianrealestateforum) is made only for these kind of discussion and we should be open all the time as we know we are not doing anything wrong. I recommend to use this current thread only for discussion as most of the buyers are already attached / joined and only make use of only this thread going fwd. I hope everyone will be okay with this - thx

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Boss, welcome to the club! I am sure everybody will receive such letter within a short span of time. So, better we fight against such unreasonable demand!

Originally Posted by karunmadaan
    Hi,

I have a 3BHK unit and Tower I. Yesterday I too received demand note for 5.39Lacs for the increase in super area. I have joined the google group and I am available for any support in this regard.

Lets be togther and take stand against this unjustified demand.

Rgds,
    Karun
    CommentQuote
  • Universal ki le lo

Absolutely right my friend. we are with you, its not so easy to give 6- 12 lakhs only for the increase in common area, not in our carpet area. Bullshit.....................
    Universal has crossed the height of Greed, calculate area in decimals. According to BBA universal has to send us a copy of change layout throught the registered post but he is not doing this, bcoz of lack of our unity many people give them the increased demand by assuming their FATE.

According to BBA universal cannot increase the area more than + - 15 %, so he played smartly & increased the area from 14.75 to 14.97 %. how this can be possible to keep the 22 storeyed flats area within the limit of 15 %. They are just fooling us.

Initially they launched the project in 2010 without any approvals & their approvals also got delayed in 2011, at that time also they enjoyed the days with the deposited money. Money returning rate by Universal is with 8 % interest & delayed payment charges taken by Universal is 24 % interest.

Universal cant do anything if all get united. No need to deposit the Demand which is unjustied, as he only fills the Gap between 12 structure demand & super structure demand.

As per BBA ( builder-buyer agreement ) your carpet area should be 72 - 75 % of total super area & i measured my area it is not as per the Increased super area, so how universal can demand, noone is fool that without calculating their area they give whatever demanded by Universal.

NOONE CAN CHEAT US.....................................Read your BBA Carefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Universal - height of decimals

No need to deposit the unjustified Demand, as he only fills the Gap between 12 structure demand & super structure demand to reap fruits

As per BBA ( builder-buyer agreement ) your carpet area should be 72 - 75 % of total super area & i measured my area it is not as per the Increased super area, so how universal can demand, noone is fool that without calculating their area they give whatever demanded by Universal.

NOONE CAN CHEAT US.....................................Read your BBA Carefully.
    Mr. Puri knows that if people give money then maja aay gaya & if not give money then
    ok, life to chal hi rahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got the chance to visit the site? I heard that post 12 th floor; labor has been shifted to other towers . Is this true; if yes than its clearly shows the upcoming danger of having the skeleton only with 80% of money got sucked up :( no updates for construction pics as well on site since oct

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote