Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Meeting all Universal Aura Buyer is tomorrow ( 13th Feb. ) 10:00 AM Devilal Stadium, Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Itna snaata kyon hai bhai logo
    CommentQuote
  • Builder has increased the transfer charges... now it is 150 rs
    CommentQuote
  • During transfer all the new papers for buyers are of new size areas....

Buyer has to ensure that the account statement is nill wrt pending amount...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitchem
    Itna snaata kyon hai bhai logo

snaata yun hai ki bhai, sab Universal ke makaan malik ab google groups par discussion karte hai.
    We dotn want to discuss anything in public as it hurts our investment. But, we are strong and doing good, and hope to come out of this problem, for if we stay united.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status of project is available in builder website:- Construction update | Universal
    CommentQuote
  • UNIVERSAL AURA DETAILS for those who are new..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura Brochure

Wikimapia Location- Universal AURA
    CommentQuote
  • Universal aura location

CommentQuote
  • On putting a request for joining the google group, I got mail from XXXX:

XXXX

sorry , there is process which you need to follow the before joining the group.

There are certain document which you need to submit along with 3K membership fee. then you will be member of welfare associatio and google group

regards

XXXX
    =============================

I do not think so that to make a group / association... 3000 rs need to be paid..

Group should be for sharing the thoughts not for collecting money

This is open forum and we can share our thoughts... why need separate group... :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitchem
    On putting a request for joining the google group, I got mail from XXXX:

XXXX

sorry , there is process which you need to follow the before joining the group.

There are certain document which you need to submit along with 3K membership fee. then you will be member of welfare associatio and google group

regards

XXXX
    =============================

I do not think so that to make a group / association... 3000 rs need to be paid..

Group should be for sharing the thoughts not for collecting money

This is open forum and we can share our thoughts... why need separate group... :bab (3):

Google group is not for general discussion, but for some specific purpose, against which fee is being collected. If you are a flat / plot owner in this project, you must pay the fees & be a part of this google group.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 82 development

Sector 82 Universal aura and surroundingshttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47807
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Universal aura Sector-82 Current Status

Universal aura on wikimapia

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47812
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Google group is not for general discussion, but for some specific purpose, against which fee is being collected. If you are a flat / plot owner in this project, you must pay the fees & be a part of this google group.

@Rohit-The group is specifically for the allottees of the project to discuss some specific concerns.

CommentQuote
  • think positive and see positive

I agree with you that some specific concerns cant be discuss on this forum, but by not discussing the actual +ve points on the social sites we are not welcoming to other people (new buyers) on this project...

By stopping the threads -ve sentiments come in market which is not true for this project..

Project +ve points
    - Project Location
    - Surrounding (by all vatika floors)
    - First sector going to be fully developed in new gurgaon
    - Near by Schools
    - Near by Malls
    - Just few meters inside the NH8
    -- This project's possession will be exactly at the same point when area will be fully developed
    -- Builder has potential to prove its track record ( I know earlier stage there was some issue regarding approval of layouts... But we all know how much time govt take to approve the layouts. Big builders pay more and get fast approval)

Project -ve points
    - Only -ve point is builder has imposed some extra area on buyers

We cant super impose this -ve point on all +ve points and it cant be the reason to stop discussion on this thread..

So just think positive and see positive.

And also once again i request you to come back on this thread and cheer.....:):bab (68):

================================================================

Originally Posted by pschow
    @Rohit-The group is specifically for the allottees of the project to discuss some specific concerns.

I request you to kindly join the below grps for Universal Aura Buyers Allottees:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/universalaurabuyersassociation/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/universal-aura-buyers
    CommentQuote