Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk

In a major step forward towards the construction of an eight-lane flyover along the Delhi-Jaipur Highway at Hero Honda Chowk in Gurgaon, the Haryana government on Tuesday transferred about eight acres of HUDA land at the site to National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), according to a spokesperson of the Haryana government.

“The flyover would be constructed at an approximate cost of Rs 100 crore,” the spokesperson said. According to NHAI officials, the chowk will receive immense relief from regular traffic snarls when the one-km long flyover is constructed, along with an underpass, and will allow for continuity of traffic.

“Initially, the plan was to go for a six-lane flyover since the highway below was also six-lane. But anticipating problems in the future, we decided to plan for an eight-lane flyover. We also want to build an underpass at the site, but realised that we needed more land,” an NHAI official said.

The official explained that if the underpass was made without making space for a service road along NH 8, which was planned to be two-lanes wide on either side of the road, the traffic that was going straight on NH 8 would get stuck due to the vehicles taking U-turns below the flyover at the chowk.

According to the official, the need for extra land was explained to the state government in a meeting in January, following which it was agreed that the government would provide additional HUDA land nearby — part of the green cover.

“The land that was available was heavily encroached upon at the time, with a petrol pump close by. Encroachment will have to be removed and various clearances obtained, including that from the forest department before work can go ahead,” the official said.
    CommentQuote
  • GOOD NEWS FOR NEW GURGAON NO NEED FOR VOTER ID ONLY LOCAL REGISTRATION NUMBERS WILL BE VALID FOR TOLL REBATE

Soon, toll rebate for local vehicles
    Vimal Chander Joshi,TNN | Jun 7, 2014, 04.00 AM IST

GURGAON: The people living near Kherki Dhaula toll plaza may soon get a big discount if the state government has its way.

This was one of the issues discussed on Friday in a meeting chaired by financial commissioner Sanjiv Kaushal and attended by the officials of NHAI, concessionaire MCEPL and the city administration.

The Haryana government is set to offer concessions to local residents who cross the toll plaza often and are made to pay the tax just like regular commuters.

The proposed waiver will be offered only to vehicles which have Haryana registration number. The state government has offered to compensate for the losses caused by the discount, if implemented as neither the NHAI nor the concessionaire would like to bear any loss. "The difference between the actual toll and the discounted rate will be paid by the state government to the concessionaire," said an official who had attended the meeting.

The meeting was a follow-up action of the state government's recent decision wherein Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had decided to frame a policy to give relief to people. In April, the CM had admitted that the toll rates were exorbitant and needed to be checked.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the ongoing rate for Aura 2 BHK- 1331 sft? Hope market sentiments are improving after much awaited New Govt, do we see any positive outlook in coming months?
    CommentQuote
  • On going rates for Universal aura

Hi,

People / Brokers will say flats are available 4000- 4200 BSP.

But i can assure you when u will sit with them u will not get less than 4400- 4500 BSP

May be u will get the 4300 BSP for 10th floor onward.

Definitely market sentiments are improving so for this property.

I am expecting sharp increase in this Project in near future due to its location...

Even i heard Builder is going to release some flats 6000 BSP
    (which were not allotted earlier to any one else). Price list has been removed from builder web site just few days back....

Originally Posted by sidparashar
    what is the ongoing rate for Aura 2 BHK- 1331 sft? Hope market sentiments are improving after much awaited New Govt, do we see any positive outlook in coming months?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe u r the only one who is doing marketing n brand ambassador for this project ...
    CommentQuote
  • Here you go with link for price list. Try this ... Might this will change your all calculation and thoughts !!!:)

I do have a unit in this apartment but recent behaviour of Builder (past 6 months) surprises me and feels little bil Diasy.

Price List | Universal

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by rohitchem
    Hi,

People / Brokers will say flats are available 4000- 4200 BSP.

But i can assure you when u will sit with them u will not get less than 4400- 4500 BSP

May be u will get the 4300 BSP for 10th floor onward.

Definitely market sentiments are improving so for this property.

I am expecting sharp increase in this Project in near future due to its location...

Even i heard Builder is going to release some flats 6000 BSP
    (which were not allotted earlier to any one else). Price list has been removed from builder web site just few days back....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Here you go with link for price list. Try this ... Might this will change your all calculation and thoughts !!!:)

I do have a unit in this apartment but recent behaviour of Builder (past 6 months) surprises me and feels little bil Diasy.

Price List | Universal

thx
    rkb

biyaniraj, pardon my language, but Universal is a douchebag. if builder itself will sell at 4000 psqft what will investors earn from this project?

I known people have been struggling to sell a unit in this project for 4000 psqft. Even 4 BHK unit is available for 3700 psqft.

Funny thing is, the builder is offering Covered club membership. Check kar lo, kisi ko club membership uncovered to nahin mili :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Biyaniraj,

The price list you attached is definitely one from long time back. Now the builders cannot charge for parking. The PLC rates have been revised probably about 1 or 1.5 years ago too.

I am also interested to know about the market situation and prospects for this project.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura, Sector 82, Gurgaon

Yes, suman
    You are right. Attached price is not updated since very long time. Current deals for UA 2 bhk units are getting sealed with 4600/sqft. I confirmed this with my own source, last 3 deals executed on close to this price only. Please note : all deals are on revised area, so basically margin is less but it's on increased area hence neutralizing the effect of being lower priced. On other hand seller needs to pay transfer charges on revised area.
    I hope this helps

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info Biyaniraj. Please check my private message :)
    CommentQuote
  • How much are the rates for 3BHK? Does any1 know about the recent trnsaction rates?
    Pl share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itender
    how much are the rates for 3bhk? Does any1 know about the recent trnsaction rates?
    Pl share.

4300- 4400
    CommentQuote
  • Construction\possession update

Do anyone know how construction going on right now , universal guys juts post some pics , difficult to get complete info form there. They shall put up some more info for individual tower.
    I think till now e have paid almost 80% amount :-( , any idea what is final possession date now. I moved out of gurgaon now , its becoming very difficult to track it. Guys anyone suggest if its good to keep it , or sell it? i already paid around 3-4 lakhs in bank interest in last 2 years. Biyani Raj was mentioning deal happening 4600/- for 2 BHK , i dont know why i still see adds on 99acre /magicbricks very low prices even 4000/- BSP
    CommentQuote
  • rates are below 4k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit9981
    Do anyone know how construction going on right now , universal guys juts post some pics , difficult to get complete info form there. They shall put up some more info for individual tower.
    I think till now e have paid almost 80% amount :-( , any idea what is final possession date now. I moved out of gurgaon now , its becoming very difficult to track it. Guys anyone suggest if its good to keep it , or sell it? i already paid around 3-4 lakhs in bank interest in last 2 years. Biyani Raj was mentioning deal happening 4600/- for 2 BHK , i dont know why i still see adds on 99acre /magicbricks very low prices even 4000/- BSP

hi
    Greetings

Unable to access Official Website.

Earlier the following link used to work
    Real Estate India - Reviews on Property in India - IREF®
    http://www.universalgroupindia.com/sitemap
    Real Estate India - Reviews on Property in India - IREF®
    http://www.universalgroupindia.com/files/floorplan/aura-price-list.jpg

But not anymore.

Cheers
    CommentQuote