Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NewInvester9
    rates are below 4k

Thank god, you didn't say that current price are lower than booking price.

Please remember great power comes with great responsibility, needs to ensure to put the views with some solidity and homework.

Thanks
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Thank god, you didn't say that current price are lower than booking price.

Please remember great power comes with great responsibility, needs to ensure to put the views with some solidity and homework.

Thanks
    Rkb

There are many like u who try live in an unfolded mirage . Don't go what brokers are quoting they are struggling to sell of their own inventories . Just try for a meeting at a rate more than 4k you will get the real picture. Forums are for discussion and not for emotions and sentiments.............
    Just search leading property portals and see the number of properties mentioned at what rate. Happy selling
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks newinvester9. I saw your posts for couple of other projects as well. Now I can understand your pessimistic views. Either you have missed the train, or something else. Or not able to see your investment in ansal 86. I am no sure.
    To check the authenticity of my posts, please do see my earlier posts, and please note I am aligned to this project only ND not believe in any rumors. It's an individual decision which way all wants to go.

The
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Raj

I totally agree that we shall go with real examples like you gave , last 2-3 transactions sealed 4600 BSP , but i dont know then why all these property sites 99acres/magicbricks shows 100's of ads with lower prices ( even <4000/-) , i think sometime i shall try calling them and ask to buy one then only we get to know what is reality, has anyone tried that?
    Does anyone know any deal happened recently <4500/-

-Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit9981
    Hello Raj

I totally agree that we shall go with real examples like you gave , last 2-3 transactions sealed 4600 BSP , but i dont know then why all these property sites 99acres/magicbricks shows 100's of ads with lower prices ( even <4000/-) , i think sometime i shall try calling them and ask to buy one then only we get to know what is reality, has anyone tried that?
    Does anyone know any deal happened recently <4500/-

-Amit

the low pricing on 99 acres and magicbricks is brokers trick to get sales lead if you call them they will say this unit is sold out we can arrange any other unit but rate is higher.
    P.S- i am a broker n who knows better then me about getting sales lead on 99 acre and magic bricks

the last deal happen in universal aura is @4450
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, don't go what is mentioned on 99 acres or other property sites. We can never validate them like who has putted the ad and when. It can be a marketing strategy by broker to grab the customer and later shows some other similar kind of project s in nearby area. I may be completely wrong and not wanted any one to believe blindly, instead of this try calling out some of numbers and check for the rates. In the past most of the resale deals were executed by vishal batra investment , even I bought my unit in resale only during March 2012. I'm sure 100% and not seeing any deals less than 4600 for 2 bhk, again this is from my own source.

I hope this helps!

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • June 2014 pics are out now on builder site. Looks like the skeleton of tower is completed up to 18th floor. Did any one got the demand for completion on 18th floor.

Please share.

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • thanks RKB , vik thakur , guys i thik we shall put up these realistic picture here. These prop sites unnecessary creating -ve atmosphere for project.
    RKB: i have gone to universal sites i am not able to see june pics , can you paste link here.
    anyway i am going delhi for one day in mid of august i wll visit site personally , will update status
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I called UA Office..... By August End Demands for Super Structure completion will/ may start coming. Some Towers are G+18, Some are G+19.... Brick work has started in most of the Towers and is approx 3-4 floors below the super structure (i visited in person/ last week)... electrical condute work initiated in some Towers (this is internal activity , hence not visible).... Basement slab is the next step now.......
    Further, i feel, after completing this Builder may start EWS Flats for sometime...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itender
    I called UA Office..... By August End Demands for Super Structure completion will/ may start coming. Some Towers are G+18, Some are G+19.... Brick work has started in most of the Towers and is approx 3-4 floors below the super structure (i visited in person/ last week)... electrical condute work initiated in some Towers (this is internal activity , hence not visible).... Basement slab is the next step now.......
    Further, i feel, after completing this Builder may start EWS Flats for sometime...

Nice info itender, but do u know the exact loaction of Ews tower being constructed in premises
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.
    The EWS Tower is away from Flats....
    This particular project is cut by sector roads in such a way that three plots are made. First section has Tower A/B/ C/ D/ E. Second section has Tower F/ G/ H/ I/ J. Third section is EWS and some markets.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Itendra for updates, Do anyone know when is approx completion date (possession date)??, based on current status , i think it will take at least 15-18 months , but i am not expert just vague idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Thanks newinvester9. I saw your posts for couple of other projects as well. Now I can understand your pessimistic views. Either you have missed the train, or something else. Or not able to see your investment in ansal 86. I am no sure.
    To check the authenticity of my posts, please do see my earlier posts, and please note I am aligned to this project only ND not believe in any rumors. It's an individual decision which way all wants to go.

The
    Rkb

Well RKB it is good that you scrutinized my earlier posts , what i comment is always based on market facts and not on false projections and pseudo aura created by first time investors or property dealers. I have not invested in ansal 86 but yes I do have couple of investments in many projects both DEX and GXR . Truth is always bitter and you are one of them I am not pessimistic at all ,based at ggn i know what is prevailing in market . It is better to check again with dealers and see the results . Ansal 86. era 86, universal aura, antiriksh , and few other projects are completely messed up with some controversy or other being unfolded every now and then.
    Dude rates are below March 2012 so don't yell out your frustration here......
    CommentQuote
  • NewInvestor9, do u know any recent deals below 4K for 2 BHK? Most of the ads posted on 99 acre and other websites are around 4150-4300 range for the revised area of 1331 sft and that too only by the brokers. Some ads r even for more than 5k, mostly by owners..In my view, it doesnt make any commercial sense to go below 4K, unless until it is a distress sale or some disputed case with the builder. With new budget providing additional tax relaxation for house investment and improving postive environment at large, I feel prices only go up from here.

One shudnt be pessismist hiding behind "being practical" attitude.
    CommentQuote