Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sometime back we have received demand note for brickwork start for Tower D ( 12th Floor ) for new super area i.e 1824 approx. As per them next demand will be for super structure completion in another 15 days.

As we had done payment for increased area as per schedule , so some 1% incentive was provided and adjusted in last demand ( Brick work start demand ).
    CommentQuote
  • Demand is on increased area.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 82 has various residential options Seven Lamp is one of them, why people don't visit there? Although it is also a good project of Vatika Inxt.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk universal aura

Anyone has sold/bought 2bhk in universal aura in last 2-3 months..

Any idea about on which rate deals are happening..

and what is the future of this project if someone hold till possesions (say 2016 diwali) ?
    CommentQuote
  • yeah i have same query , broker giving very depressing image of this project . Guys selling units < 4 K pSF may be. Really want to know whats going on , is there any future in keeping unit in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Are these brokers not providing the confirm rates as well? And what is the negative and depressing image they are showing. I believe every one is already aware of negative s of this project and that has been discounted long back. Please do not speculate until or unless there are facts and figures

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Rkb,

can i have your comments on
    =====================

Anyone has sold/bought 2bhk in universal aura in last 2-3 months..

Any idea about on which rate deals are happening..

and what is the future of this project if someone hold till possesions (say 2016 diwali) ?
    =====================
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Arora, answering to your queries.
    I am not aware of any confirmed deals happened in last 2-3 months, I am out of India currently but yes I am in touch with all developments for this project.
    Market is currently stagnant and truly very hard negotiations going on for almost all of the projects in same area in the range of 4200 to 5000 depending on size, floor and plc attached.
    Having said personally I am owing a unit in this project and even bought in resale in mid 2012 for my own purpose, so I am hoping the bright future for all of the projects in that area by 2016. I know being a new builder and greedy builder there are lots of issues in past but that happens more or less for all projects irrespective of small or large names. With the pace the work is going on right now I am hoping by mid 2016 we should be having this project completed or at least in a better position.

For resale please remember the rule that it happens more at starting of the project with 30% payment paid or at the time of nearing completion I.e at possession. So it is expected to have lesser resale at current stage being 85% payment paid only desperate buyer will go or he will search for projects requires less money to pay initially. These all are my personal thoughts, pls feel free to add on top of this but definitely consider or take yr own judgement.

I hope this helps!

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • I mailed Universal aura , as i did not get any new demands since last 6-8 months . I have an unit in J tower and since last months its construction is at same place, its completed till 16th floor, no work after that. Today i got phone from them- they are saying they are working on all towers and uploading pics on sit e, but its really hard to find out diff from pics, i have seen some builders , each month upload a ppt , for construction update where they mention all details of each building what going on whats planned next.I asked for same but hey said its not possible for them.
    I also asked them for some rough idea about possession date , she said it will start end of 2016 :-(
    Odes anyone else here have an unit in J tower , and know why construction stalled , i am not aware if same is happening with other towers also .
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Amit,
    I don;t know why you have not recieved the demand for your tower J but yes I got the demand last month for my tower F for brick work completion and seeing the pics on buider website that brick work is going on for most of the towers. I believe they are raising the demand floor wise whenever they are about to reach for brick work might be your unit is on top floors which causing the delay for yr demand.

I hope this helps!

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,

I have plans of buying a 2BHK (1331) in UA for enduse . Can anybody guide me about follwoing :

1. Price Range
    2. Builder Reputation and Construction Quality
    3. Expected Date of posession .
    4. Any other suggestions or comments .
    5. Location.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is only good part in this project ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    Location is only good part in this project ...

How about other factors :

1.Price Range
    CommentQuote
  • re

Builder repo - he is new and he has to deliver. As other builder do he has also played cards for increased area. Thats the old story now
    Expected Date May 2016
    Suggestions- Go for it .. such rate u will not get such property location

And keep in mind location always matter for any investors

Originally Posted by Buyer2014
    How about other factors :

1.Price Range
    CommentQuote
  • Status

Whats going on in this project...
    No activity..
    What is the current status of tower -J ?
    status of court case ?
    Resale rate of 2bhk ?
    any deal happening in this or not...

why this group is so quite..

Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Sorry Amit,
    I don;t know why you have not recieved the demand for your tower J but yes I got the demand last month for my tower F for brick work completion and seeing the pics on buider website that brick work is going on for most of the towers. I believe they are raising the demand floor wise whenever they are about to reach for brick work might be your unit is on top floors which causing the delay for yr demand.

I hope this helps!

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote