Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • real estate already on down side thier might be some price fall again. as there is no rate cut by RBI and no interst rate cut by banks so far.
    CommentQuote
  • current pictures of universal aura w.r.t. G tower

During my visit, i clicked some pics but all these are w.r.t. G tower

Originally Posted by jnitin
    Hi.. visited the site today.. Rohit is right.. no work is going on.. not even a single working person was in sight.. cranes etc. were not moving as well.. balcony grills were there for tower A, B and D (E was completed previously).. but super structure was same as it was few months back.. overall, very less progress in last few months.. when viewed from outside..

We checked with local brokers.. in their words - AURA is a BIG question mark.. they informed us that the work is on halt due to financial issues of the builder.. Thought they suggested that the construction quality is fine, but the possession date can't be estimated until work starts there again.. at least 2 years minimum more before possession .. we also heard that vatika is holding the approach road land for both mapsko and universal.. there are no buyers in the market and 3BHK will go for 3600 / 3500 if someone does find a buyer..

We also checked with one of the person (only person I guess present at the site) sitting in the office.. as per him, everything is going fine.. chaukhat (wood work for the doors), electric and plumbing work is in progress inside, with Towers E and F being the top most priority followed by tower D.. tower D's super structure completion was at halt but has recently started again few weeks back and will be complete in two months or so.. we need not concern for the road as it will be there and some work has already started for the road.. and universal will start giving possessions from Dec 2015 onwards.. as promised earlier.. his confidence was so convincing that even we thought for a minute that we will soon have the possession.. however, when we looked again from all angels, that doesn't look feasible..

Completely clueless who should be believed.. aura representative.. or brokers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • two more pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • After various reminders to builder for possesion date, see what reply i have recd
    =============

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Universal Group!!

This is with reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that we have generated the demand note of Brick work till sixth floor of Tower 'G', meanwhile we are constructing the upper floors as well as conduiting and door frame work has also commenced in different towers. Also we would like to inform you that the construction is at good pace and you may check our website www.universalgroupindia.comfor current updates. The offer of possession for our project Universal Aura shall be sent to you in accordance with the state of construction at the site and as per the Apartment Buyer's Agreement.
    Further to this, please appreciate that due to security reasons, people are not allowed to enter the site unless and until a prior intimation is sent to them regarding any scheduled site visit. So you are requested to take the prior appointment for site visit from our corporate office and then you can visit the site between Monday and Friday (working days) from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.

Please note that this e-mail id is not register with us. In order to register this email id kindly fill the attached CRM Data form.

P.S: No further communication will be sent to un-registered email ID.

==============

There is no tentative date even
    CommentQuote
  • i also called and mailed universal for my J tower flat (7th floor) update , he mentioned same that i will get brick work demand in 1-2 months ..guys i think we shall only make sure construction keep going , so all of us shall keep on call/mail builder ...and ask him updates
    CommentQuote
  • Guys one quick observation. ..there is very less space in balconies of two diff flats 2 bhk (road facing).. have any one observed? Layout is showing wall between two but actually it is not . Refer the pics above.. same problem vatika lifestyle is facing. I came to know there is already a group..plz add me in that
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Aura site again today.. Saw 3 4 people inside.. Very slight sound was also coming from tower E.. Indicating some work being done inside.. Was able to locate plastered walls and wooden door frameworks inside..

Work is on.. But at a very slow pace.. Let's hope that they give possession by next year as promised..
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing.. Side road construction is in progress as well..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Next to tower D and E..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

any further update...I want to join facebook account and any other group if any may be whatsapp...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Is there any official date of possession. These is also a clause of delayed possession charges in the builder buyer agreement. Please comment.

R
    Robin
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Anyone from tower I - what was the last demand you got? Mine was 12 floor demand almost one year back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I have a 2BHK unit in tower in tower F and today my Dad visited the site. There was no one at site and no work is going on. Brick work was completed till 12th floor. The security person have staple statement that for site visit we need to take appointment from corporate office. Did anyone scheduled a site visit and checked construction pace?
    CommentQuote
  • Check your builders contractors and suppliers and find when is their contract getting over and what is the penalty on builder. Check and gather information on your builder's promoters/owners. Their financial situation, history and business plans, are they siphoning off your money

how can we get all above info ?
    Does anyone know what psf price any recent deal happened for 2 BHK in universal?
    CommentQuote
  • We are frequently visiting Aura and it is closed all the time.. Someone told us that since builder has not paid the money to their bank, court has sealed the property.. Does anyone know if it is true?? Any information why the construction is not going on??
    CommentQuote