Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by psingh109
    Irony is when you tell same thing (mean no construction at site) to CRM team specially Richi Rawat and ask for builder license their patent reply is “Sir work started from past two weeks and have all approved license”. When I asked for site visit she replied that you member of UAWA and they cannot grant site visit to any UAWA member until court case reach some agreement. I’m trying to get site visit appointment since November 2015, she never replied to my email and give us any call. At one point she stated “She is authorized person to stop UAWA member site visit”.

We really need to sync up and accelerate court proceeding.

What court case is going on for Universal Aura (If Any)?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everybody,
    My appointment is confirmed from Richi Rawat on 28th March. I took appointment 2 weeks back and they were not giving any appointments in Feb or before March mid. I hope the work will be started in March.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh3
    What court case is going on for Universal Aura (If Any)?

One of case is with the NCDRC with regards to Super Area charges. If you join google group and part of UAWA then can know more details.

Pasting group link from previous post.

Kindly put your request to join:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...-buyer-welfare
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaspreetwali
    Hi everybody,
    My appointment is confirmed from Richi Rawat on 28th March. I took appointment 2 weeks back and they were not giving any appointments in Feb or before March mid. I hope the work will be started in March.

Lucky you Jaspreet ji that you got appointment with in two week of follow-up and confirming the same on your FIRST post. In which tower you have unit? Also did Richi confirm appointment in email or verbal? If email then please share email with everyone. If verbal then have no value.

Good to know everyone is active on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

I also have a 3BHK in tower D. Currently not in India. But aware of all the events and really appreciate the efforts of UAWA members.

Please update when construction starts or there is any update.

Reaching to CRM department I also get same reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sobero8
    Hello Friends,

I also have a 3BHK in tower D. Currently not in India. But aware of all the events and really appreciate the efforts of UAWA members.

Please update when construction starts or there is any update.

Reaching to CRM department I also get same reply

CRM team is pathetic either its Sheetal Kharab or Richi Rawat. The conclusion is none of the UAWA member get site visit or any site update unless any MOU signed between UAWA and builder. It will be waste of time if anyone talk to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited this weekend.. No work is going on currently.. Security guard was there and he suggested that the work might start in March..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh109
    Lucky you Jaspreet ji that you got appointment with in two week of follow-up and confirming the same on your FIRST post. In which tower you have unit? Also did Richi confirm appointment in email or verbal? If email then please share email with everyone. If verbal then have no value.

Good to know everyone is active on this thread.

It is not like i got the appointment in two weeks. I was talking to them from last some months. But they were able to give appointment in march and yes they asked me that they will confirm in email.

I hope it should be lucky for all of us if this is genuine site visit from them showing work on progress..

May be they are planning to start in March that's why they gave the appointment in March
    CommentQuote
  • Friends

Let's create a what's app group for updates. Request all members to share their cell numbers. I will create the group & update accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • The main point is Builder have no license for construction and his license was revoked last year. He did NOT make any effort to renew license. Both Builder and CRM team are living and enjoying investor's hard earned money. He have no intent to renew license and that is why builder did not signed any MOU which was given a while back by UAWA association. He is wasting everyone time/money and playing court hearing game.

If everyone really concerned then join UAWA association and fight for your justice. Pasting group link from previous post.

Kindly put your request to join: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...-buyer-welfare
    CommentQuote
    It is not like i got the appointment in two weeks. I was talking to them from last some months. But they were able to give appointment in march and yes they asked me that they will confirm in email.

I hope it should be lucky for all of us if this is genuine site visit from them showing work on progress..

May be they are planning to start in March that's why they gave the appointment in March

I bet you their won't be any site visit as builder have no license for construction. Can you share your site visit date?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I have also booked a 2 BHK in Tower F of this Universal Aura project.
    And like all of you , I'm highly worried regarding the status of the construction.
    Have sent repeated emails to Sheetal Kharb / Richi Rawat but to no avail.
    What is the future course of action for all us investors who have been left in the lurch ?

Thanks all for this forum and community.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditijain
    Hello Everyone,

I have also booked a 2 BHK in Tower F of this Universal Aura project.
    And like all of you , I'm highly worried regarding the status of the construction.
    Have sent repeated emails to Sheetal Kharb / Richi Rawat but to no avail.
    What is the future course of action for all us investors who have been left in the lurch ?

Thanks all for this forum and community.
    Regards,

Hi Aditi, you can Join UAWA ( Universal Aura Welfare Association ) , if you've not joined it yet. You Facebook URL : https://web.facebook.com/groups/universalaurabuyersassociation/
    Google group : https://groups.google.com/group/universal-aura-buyer-welfare.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dineshjangid;.
    CommentQuote

Hello Sir ,

Hope you doing well.
    As mentioned in your post , did the Universal Aura office people meet up with You in March ? And if you could meet them , was there any positive response from their end ?

Appreciate your help for everyone in arranging a meeting with them.
    Regards.
    CommentQuote