Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

Does anyone here was able to get a site visit from Aura?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditijain
    Hello Sir ,

Hope you doing well.
    As mentioned in your post , did the Universal Aura office people meet up with You in March ? And if you could meet them , was there any positive response from their end ?

Appreciate your help for everyone in arranging a meeting with them.
    Regards.

Hi All,
    Yes i got the site visit as i said on 30th March and I met Mr Deepak bhardwaj on site. there was no work going on there. He said that the work is closed from last 4 month only but i doubt as there was not much progress since last time i visited 2 years ago. He said that work will be started in April. He said that now there are 15-20 workers working but in that much big project only 15-20 workers are considered nothing that is why he said that there is no work from last 4 month.
    But still i did not see even 1 worker there.

Anybody got any other updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaspreetwali
    Hi All,
    Yes i got the site visit as i said on 30th March and I met Mr Deepak bhardwaj on site. there was no work going on there. He said that the work is closed from last 4 month only but i doubt as there was not much progress since last time i visited 2 years ago. He said that work will be started in April. He said that now there are 15-20 workers working but in that much big project only 15-20 workers are considered nothing that is why he said that there is no work from last 4 month.
    But still i did not see even 1 worker there.

Anybody got any other updates?

He is just lying. -

- Work is stopped for more than 1.5 years
    - There is no labour at site infact sometimes there are no guards as well
    - You can wait till April but i dont think anything will happen in april
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manujmohla; for the updates!!

Why do you think that nothing is going to happen in April or May ? Or can you predict when something is going to happen?

I understand that being you the owner of one flat in mapsko paradise,which is now going to give the possession soon.. Best of luck for you but please don't react very negative to other projects near to your flat or so.

I hope if you were on my side have reacted in same manner.
    Please remember change is the constant and you will see the things moving sooner or later.

Thx
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • All members PLEASE raise your concern against builder. Submit a complaint at meraghar |. Media can help in raising attention against builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Thanks *manujmohla ; for the updates!!

Why do you think that nothing is going to happen in April or May ? Or can you predict when something is going to happen?

I understand that being you the owner of one flat in mapsko paradise,which is now going to give the possession soon.. Best of luck for you but please don't react very negative to other projects near to your flat or so.

Please remember change is the constant and you will see the things moving sooner or later.

Thx
    Raj

Raj ji if you have any personal contacts with builder then please share any positive on UA project or construction? Builder don't have any license. You can check license info at Town and Country planning site Welcome to Town and Country Planning. NO WORK is going to happen till builder renew license.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you are right.
    Current license is expired and renewal is in process. I do have some checks and know that this is true that renewal process is in progress but I know at this moment no one is going to trust and I don't carry any evidences.

There are lots of issues with government offices to get the license renewed etc and commited efforts required where builder lacks based on past reputations.

It's an individual call, I understand that things are not going in right direction for UA since June 2015, but this will change sooner or later.

We do have a court case running since last more than 2 years but nothing is result oriented. I do understand that this is complex situation but without compromising (give and take) nothing is possible; specially in India.

Trust my words - things will improve soon with penalty for delayed possession.

Thx
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Since you have soft corner for builder please share what exactly (give and take) builder want from buyers? At current stage its ONLY buyers are compromising. We paid increased super area demand, accepted no site visit appointment for UAWA member (until any court decision), CRM team keep changing statements, possession is delayed and till date waiting for construction.

Did builder make any effort to inform anyone on construction? Builder have enough money to play court hearing games for years to come (if he don't run away with our money). At this stage any firm decision from court will be our hope if we ask for refund or State-level setup RERAs on priority.

Thnx...
    CommentQuote
  • All members PLEASE raise your concern against builder. Submit a complaint at meraghar |.

Media can help in raising attention against builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Thanks manujmohla; for the updates!!

Thx
    Raj

Raj

I think nothing will happen in April coz nothing has happend in last 1.5 years. Also builder has previously said work has already restarted in the month of Jan or Feb but reality is on the ground.

Also i am not giving negativity about any project i am just giving facts. Incomplete Universal Aura is not only a big issues for owners but neighbours as well including paradise and royal ville.

I would have never reacted in the manner in which you are reacting everybody has diffrent ways of reacting no offense.

Wish everyone gets there flat quickly.. i have written similar posts in Mapsko group when Mapsko was not doing anything. Not only in Iref but on other mediums as well.

'Cheated' flat buyers protest outside developer's office on MG Road - Times of India

Please read this article from TOI where we protested outside mapsko office. My name is also there.

Manuj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi psingh;,

I am not having any soft corner for the builder; I am also equally concerned for my flat. But I also feels that in present situation we can't do much except wait. Doesn't it we tried every possible things /actions already? As I mentioned in my previous post - our jurisdiction system is not robust enough to have the meaningful output in given time frame; I am not saying we should stop doing anything but this will take in own undefined time( in other words "undefined wait").

Having said just sharing the pics that I received by CRM team sometimes back for showing internal work progress. Not sure will this help in any way.

All I know from my own sources that renewal of license is in progress; I am not sure why its taking that long time or obstacles behind that.

thx
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Last pic
    thx
    Raj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear biyaniraj;

When were these pictures taken? How old are these ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi itender;

These pics were not clicked by me. CRM team sent those to me as part of construction update over the mail. These pictures are of Sep-Oct 2015(as per CRM)

As confirmed by them that work is stopped due to the expired licence, renewal is in progress which was expected to be done by February 2016 but looks like there are some issues with that .. I am not having any clue of those obstacles/ constraints etc. and how long will this take to complete the renewal process.

As in general, I assume that once new license is in place only then they can start any work. Having a track and continuous discussion on this and let you know once I have any concrete info on that as well.

I hope this helps!

Thx
    Raj
    CommentQuote