Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sid,

You are absolutely correct, no doubt that builder is very greedy and cunning as well.

Here we need to make a difference that there is no fault of CRM, they are just conveying what has been told to them by senior management or decided by Mr. Puri. Their stand keep changing with every 2-3 weeks.

Mr. Puri is not approachable to contact and this makes the clear intention that they are running away from facing customers ; which is the big worry but on flip side trust me the project will be delivered in due course with so much of pressure from all sides. We can debate for the timing and penalty for which I don't have any clue or direct answer.

As per my information the licence is still facing some hurdles for its renewal, being in change of government, area increase and other issues of non-deposit of Edc-Idc fund by builder.

The civil work can't be resumed until the license is renewed which I am hoping to be resolved soon but no ETA.

Having said the internal work is still going at very very slow speed for some of the towers. I.e less than 10 labours are
    at work, which is almost nothing.

The electrical work is in progress along with railing etc. Here you are with few new pics I received for my tower this week, not sure if this helps.

Thx
    Rajesh
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks biyaniraj;! Always pleasure reading your messages. Not sure why the builder should have financial issue with more than 80% of money already taken from all of us. Why would one spoil its name especially when it's their first residential project ( Faridabad one is yet to be delivered). It doesn't make any business sense. The quicker they deliver, the faster the financial situation would improve; & they can come out of the vicious circle. License renewal can be done quickly if one has good intent. Just delaying would worsen the situation further. Do update us when u get to know about the license renewal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi Sid,

You are absolutely correct, no doubt that builder is very greedy and cunning as well.

Here we need to make a difference that there is no fault of CRM, they are just conveying what has been told to them by senior management or decided by Mr. Puri. Their stand keep changing with every 2-3 weeks.

Mr. Puri is not approachable to contact and this makes the clear intention that they are running away from facing customers ; which is the big worry but on flip side trust me the project will be delivered in due course with so much of pressure from all sides. We can debate for the timing and penalty for which I don't have any clue or direct answer.

As per my information the licence is still facing some hurdles for its renewal, being in change of government, area increase and other issues of non-deposit of Edc-Idc fund by builder.

The civil work can't be resumed until the license is renewed which I am hoping to be resolved soon but no ETA.

Having said the internal work is still going at very very slow speed for some of the towers. I.e less than 10 labours are
    at work, which is almost nothing.

The electrical work is in progress along with railing etc. Here you are with few new pics I received for my tower this week, not sure if this helps.

Thx
    Rajesh

* biyaniraj In case you missed builder lying in public now with no shame at all. How can without license early Jan 2017 he deliver phase 1? Just curious how come builder keep sending you site images? For us CRM team never picked the phone.

KUDOS to Rajiv, Anil and Bir for effort!

http://epaper.livehindustan.com/story.aspx?id=1116317&boxid=100893494&ed_date=2016-5-12&ed_code=155&ed_page=19
    CommentQuote
  • Hi psingh109;

Well - please don't take me wrong, you need to understand my journey with universal since 2012. I purchased my flat in resale in April 2012, at that time there were issues for getting initial license etc and issues for getting bank loan as project was not fully approved. I myself went ahead with my own contacts in HDFC and worked closely with Karishma (GM of aura) to get the loan approved by hdfc. Since the land on which UA project is being built was on mortgage hence bank can't issue the loan on a mortgage land but eventually after Noc from dhfl that issue was resolved. There were other issues of LOI and approved maps / site plan but all were resolved sooner or later. Please read my old posts of that time to get the overall understanding. That was the only time when I met with mr. Puri directly, had a debate for almost 45 mins and resolution on the spot for not charging the interest @24% and that was applicable for all buyers. That overall events of that time and consequences made a long lasting relationship with CRM and senior management team. Staff kept changing from Astha to Shristi to Deepak to Deepali to Richi and Sheetal. They all know me very well with my history when we went to builder office in June 2012 with couple of my friends and sorted out the issue for interest @12% for all buyers for 3rd demand raised in June 2012.

Since March 2013, I am out of country but in regular touch with UA CRM team and keep pressurizng them to provides the updates which I believe most of us doing.
    I have purchased this flat for my own use and emotionally very much touched with lots of anxiety for ongoing updates.

I hope that helps or advise me if you have any other questions!!

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi psingh,

If I remember correctly- you are prayanshu- correct?
    Well - please don't take me wrong, you need to understand my journey with universal since 2012. I purchased my flat in resale in April 2012, at that time there were issues for getting initial license etc and issues for getting bank loan as project was not fully approved. I myself went ahead with my own contacts in HDFC and worked closely with Karishma (GM of aura) to get the loan approved by hdfc. Since the land on which UA project is being built was on mortgage hence bank can't issue the loan on a mortgage land but eventually after Noc from dhfl that issue was resolved. There were other issues of LOI and approved maps / site plan but all were resolved sooner or later. Please read my old posts of that time to get the overall understanding. That was the only time when I met with mr. Puri directly, had a debate for almost 45 mins and resolution on the spot for not charging the interest @24% and that was applicable for all buyers. That overall events of that time and consequences made a long lasting relationship with CRM and senior management team. Staff kept changing from Astha to Shristi to Deepak to Deepali to Richi and Sheetal. They all know me very well with my history when we went to builder office in June 2012 with couple of my friends like Sanjay setia, yourself, Sanjeev Saini etc and sorted out the issue for interest @12% for all buyers for 3rd demand raised in June 2012.

Since March 2013, I am out of country but in regular touch with UA CRM team and keep pressurizng them to provides the updates which I believe most of us doing.
    I have purchased this flat for my own use and emotionally very much touched with lots of anxiety for ongoing updates.

I hope that helps or advise me if you have any other questions!!

Thx
    Rkb

Kindly maintain the privacy of the forum members, do not take names in posts!
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't take me wrong. It was just an update and nothing personal but still my sincere apologies if any inconvenience caused to anyone. There were no intentions to hurt anyone.

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh109
    * biyaniraj In case you missed builder lying in public now with no shame at all. How can without license early Jan 2017 he deliver phase 1? Just curious how come builder keep sending you site images? For us CRM team never picked the phone.

KUDOS to Rajiv, Anil and Bir for effort!

http://epaper.livehindustan.com/story.aspx?id=1116317&boxid=100893494&ed_date=2016-5-12&ed_code=155&ed_page=19

Great job Rajiv, Anil & Bir! ABP News also covered Universal Aura Project in their Program. Not sure how the builder would start handing over the flats from early 2017 with no license in place.
    CommentQuote
  • The Builder seems to have no intentions to deliver.

If he had intentions; he should have come out openly. Could have shared on the Project site. Or could have sent letters (as he used to do when raising demand letters). :(

No Trust. No Faith. Big Time Mistake by investing in Universal Buildwell project Universal Aura.
    CommentQuote
  • it's seems that company don't have money for construction as they have diverted the funds received from universal aura to the other projects... and because of bad market condition they are not able to sell their inventory(company have many unsold flats in this project).
    CommentQuote
  • Secured Loan and charges taken by universal buildwell please find the file attached.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/8c7e75d193424eab3b1ea66eafeede38?AccessKeyId=2C2073DF44E672415EEF&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Sahani,
    I would like to join if you all have already formed a group. Have you filed any case yet. Do we have any separate group of investors for Universal Square. Not sure if we need to file separate cases or a single big cmplpaint will be better.
    Thanks,
    Arup
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I am outside of INDIA since 1.5 years and not able to do much other than just calling the universal office and as said i just visited site in March. Can anybody please suggest what can i do from US? If you people are getting together for filling any case or complaint, how can i participate in that?? Does anybody has any updates regarding what's the current status of license or any hope of starting construction.

I just want to make sure that we will not be losing our hard earned money .
    CommentQuote
  • jaspreetwali;

You can contact the association formed by the name UAWA which has filed the case. Also u can issue a POA to some one in India who will file the case on behalf of you in NCDRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys..A small good or positive news... The licence is renewed now( notification issued); if someone staying in gurgaon can visit universal office and verify that as well.

As per my updates the construction can be start now in next 2 weeks, probably we will see some updates or more news by end to this month.

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote