Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hello guys..A small good or positive news... The licence is renewed now( notification issued); if someone staying in gurgaon can visit universal office and verify that as well.

As per my updates the construction can be start now in next 2 weeks, probably we will see some updates or more news by end to this month.

Thx
    Rkb

Thanks for sharing this.
    CommentQuote
    Hello guys..A small good or positive news... The licence is renewed now( notification issued); if someone staying in gurgaon can visit universal office and verify that as well.

As per my updates the construction can be start now in next 2 weeks, probably we will see some updates or more news by end to this month.

Thx
    Rkb

biyaniraj can u share the proof of license renewal. There has been no proof of renewal of license.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry sir.. I wish I could.. I am not in India since long time but if you can manage to get some time than request you to please visit the universal office and see the evidence there. That's what I mentioned in my last post as well. Or alternatively you can give a call to CRM and book an appointment in formal way to double sure.

I know there are lies with universal CRM but this news is correct, rest it's up to individual to believe or not. We should see the progress by late June 2016.

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote
    Sorry sir.. I wish I could.. I am not in India since long time but if you can manage to get some time than request you to please visit the universal office and see the evidence there. That's what I mentioned in my last post as well. Or alternatively you can give a call to CRM and book an appointment in formal way to double sure.

I know there are lies with universal CRM but this news is correct, rest it's up to individual to believe or not. We should see the progress by late June 2016.

Thx
    Rkb

The builder has not submitted any documents for license renewal to HUDA till last month! So how can the licence be renewed without it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    The builder has not submitted any documents for license renewal to HUDA till last month! So how can the licence be renewed without it.

Yes Builder liceanse is not renewed. All can check liceanse status on tcp site. Welcome to Town and Country Planning option is in the right side menu.
    CommentQuote
  • licenece will not get renewed until and unless builder pay edc idc to government every year as per my information.... and builder dont have money to do so...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgurgaon420
    licenece will not get renewed until and unless builder pay edc idc to government every year as per my information.... and builder dont have money to do so...

How are you sure that builder don't have money to pay EDC / IDC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Since, fore applying the renewal of license one of the criterion is clearance of outstanding EDC/IDC dues.
    CommentQuote
  • today went to the site 10 labour was working doing brick work guard told builder has paid 60-70 lac as edc idc for renewable of licence .... god knows whether they did so or not ....
    CommentQuote
  • Today i called CRM, they told me that they started the construction in tower F,
    CommentQuote
  • thats true
    CommentQuote
  • have they told anything about licence renew ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

As I advised in my last post during early June that by end of June we will see the restart of construction work.

This is confirmed now.

Now regarding the license, I am correcting myself here little bit. Yes, the license is not renewed yet - that is in process but that acceptance and notification for the same has been provided by DTCP to UA, based on that they are allowed to resume the construction work. This can be verified in universal office if someone is staying in gurgaon.

Having said, I am not the legal expert and can't say that UA is allowed to start the construction or not etc. but what I know is that they paid some pending dues to government and based on that only the notification get issued.

Anyway - this is certainly a good news, although they have just started only for tower-F and should progress gradually to other towers as well soon.

I hope that helps!

Thx.
    CommentQuote
  • biyaniraj; thanks for update

But by putting 5-7 persons at site... do u think construction started.. i do not want to say negative but want to say reality.. minimum people around 300 should be at site... then only think about construction start... not only manpower.. all they need first construction material.. scaff foldig which they had put put 2 years back... all corroded...

Any way universal has to update the website about license renewal status and starting of construction....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohit,

I am not sure what we want to listen.. I am just saying what are the facts, we can make our own interpretation.

How did you come to know that only 5-7 labour are there ? Did you visit the site ? Someone was claiming around 10 etc. Anyway leave it if these all are guess.

Based on my information and interaction with UA, they have putted around 30 labours so far and increasing this with full capacity in few weeks. I am not sure if they are lying, I am just sharing what I get to know.

I am seeing this at least a positive sign, although based on the track records and handling with builder, it's difficult to trust them.

We wait for so long time, let's just wait for few more weeks and conclude your own judgement then.

Not sure if that helps!!

Thx
    Rkb
    CommentQuote