Right price in resale

Re : Victory valley- CLOSED

veterans your help needed
    Got to finalize

Comment

VV vs GA

Hi

I have been looking for a flat in VV as well. Have been quoted around 6000 for Tower C. Rest towers A&B have PLC for each floor.

Have been confused between Grand Arch and VV. Seems like the loading cost is higher in VV.

Any other project anybody feels is better than GA and VV. Looking for self use and ready by 2013

Comment

I think GA will be ready by 2013 not VV...

Originally posted by Sumit76 View Post
        Hi

I have been looking for a flat in VV as well. Have been quoted around 6000 for Tower C. Rest towers A&B have PLC for each floor.

Have been confused between Grand Arch and VV. Seems like the loading cost is higher in VV.

Any other project anybody feels is better than GA and VV. Looking for self use and ready by 2013

Comment

Greetings all the new Members,

You can get more info on IVV on the thread below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15245
          Few concerns raised above :-

Higher Loading :-
          Yes IVV has one of the highest loading in luxury projects of same league because of the low density of flats in this township. If you will check the other thread you will know why the density is high and thats the reason it makes a unique place to live in.

Completion of the project:-
          Should come up for possession in 30 months from now. This is the deadline on which L&T is working and they for sure deliver on time.

High Rise or Midrise :-

This completely depends on your taste and requirement.With midrise you will always be a midst the Valley that is planned in the center. Faster entry and exit.
          With highrise there are other charms attached to it viz the fun of staying in the tallest towers around in Gurgaon. But these charms come with a price. As long as your pocket allows to afford them then nothing like it.

Tower A,B or C and the prevailinG prices :-

Tower C is always in demand because it suits the pockets of most of us. In Tower C BSP is also lower than A&B and the PLC on the highers floors is less than the other towers. Hence Tower C's cost of ownership is the lowest.
          Besides the second club and gym of the project is in tower C so for those who want to have fast entry and exit to club n Gym would be happier in tower C.

Prevailing Prices:-

I guess average quoted price in tower C is around 6k and there were few distress sales last month where it was avlbl on 5800 also. If you try hard you can still get them. But with better location you might have to cough up 200-300 psft extra

Comment

I have seen this comment in the other thread also but this time couldn't resist myself from commenting on it.
            Such clauses are always conditional and depend upon the adherence of the payment schedule agreed with the developer. If payments are not forthcoming, L&T or any other contractor is not bound for timely delivery. I have not seen contractors delaying beyond 2-3 months (that too due to labor unrest) if the payments are coming as per the schedule.
            So my point here is giving contract to L&T is not a guranatee of timely delivery. L&T is not a charitable organization which keeps investing in the project without receiving payments. So if anything goes wrong related to developer financials, this project is equally risky as other projects where L&T is not there.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
            Greetings all the new Members,

You can get more info on IVV on the thread below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15245
            Few concerns raised above :-

Higher Loading :-
            Yes IVV has one of the highest loading in luxury projects of same league because of the low density of flats in this township. If you will check the other thread you will know why the density is high and thats the reason it makes a unique place to live in.

Completion of the project:-
            Should come up for possession in 30 months from now. This is the deadline on which L&T is working and they for sure deliver on time.

High Rise or Midrise :-

This completely depends on your taste and requirement.With midrise you will always be a midst the Valley that is planned in the center. Faster entry and exit.
            With highrise there are other charms attached to it viz the fun of staying in the tallest towers around in Gurgaon. But these charms come with a price. As long as your pocket allows to afford them then nothing like it.

Tower A,B or C and the prevailinG prices :-

Tower C is always in demand because it suits the pockets of most of us. In Tower C BSP is also lower than A&B and the PLC on the highers floors is less than the other towers. Hence Tower C's cost of ownership is the lowest.
            Besides the second club and gym of the project is in tower C so for those who want to have fast entry and exit to club n Gym would be happier in tower C.

Prevailing Prices:-

I guess average quoted price in tower C is around 6k and there were few distress sales last month where it was avlbl on 5800 also. If you try hard you can still get them. But with better location you might have to cough up 200-300 psft extra

Comment

Dear Mr Dsinghca,

Completely agree with you. L&T is definitely not a "Charitable Organisation". And I am sure if they don't get payment on time they will for sure stop the project midway.

However, L&T in my opinion is also not just another contractor or a"Mediocre " organization. They have more than half a century of credible history behind them and they have delivered most of the residential projects on time.
              Going by their history and strong on time delivery record, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that on time delivery commitment's planning starts right from the time you take the project in hand. I am sure that they have enough in built stringent selection criteria before taking the project in hand.
              They wont lay their hands on the project of the builders whose credibility of ontime payment is doubtful.

Lastly I am neither the employee of L&T nor Ireo to have some much of conviction of talking about the timely delivery of the project.
              Neither I have any idea of other builders and contractors in Gurgaon.

However, before and after investing my really hard earned money in the project, I have done in depth research on all aspects of the project and I am in regular touch with the officials concerned with the timely delivery of the project. That's where my conviction on their commitment stems from.

You can be rest assured Mr Dsinghca that this project wont get delayed due to the paucity of funds.

Originally posted by dsinghca View Post
              I have seen this comment in the other thread also but this time couldn't resist myself from commenting on it.
              Such clauses are always conditional and depend upon the adherence of the payment schedule agreed with the developer. If payments are not forthcoming, L&T or any other contractor is not bound for timely delivery. I have not seen contractors delaying beyond 2-3 months (that too due to labor unrest) if the payments are coming as per the schedule.
              So my point here is giving contract to L&T is not a guranatee of timely delivery. L&T is not a charitable organization which keeps investing in the project without receiving payments. So if anything goes wrong related to developer financials, this project is equally risky as other projects where L&T is not there.
              Last edited July 17 2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Mr D Singh , as mentioned by rushil L&t does thorough reasearch about developer finances and its credibility .Secondly L&T Charges the highest amount of money for its services in the industry , thirdly L&T also takes hefty advance and also a bank guarantee from the developer of the total amount of the contract so that there is no issue of insufficient funds .

So do your research well before commenting on a subject . I am not invested in any of the projects L&T Is a part of but know this much .

also now away from te topic , isnt L&T only concerned with handing over the structure of the building ??? doesnt the finishing and interior part done by another companies with which L&T has no concerns with ??? if that is the case then isnt 30 months a deadline for them to complete structure and not complete the project on a whole ?? please answer the following to best of your knowledge ??

Comment

Oh Come-on Mr Prakash!
                  As per contract norms, its the contractor who gives the bank guarantee to ensure the performance of the contract. L&T being a reputed contactor may not have given this or may not have been asked by the developer.
                  But it is not the other way round...Why will L&T ask for Bank guarantee, it asks for the payment as the contruction progresses and generally take advance payment for the next tranche.
                  Unless you are linked with this contract and know that about any of such exceptions done, I can't argue on that.
                  But norm is what I mentioned. Please re-check.

Originally posted by prakash1 View Post
                  Mr D Singh , as mentioned by rushil L&t does thorough reasearch about developer finances and its credibility .Secondly L&T Charges the highest amount of money for its services in the industry , thirdly L&T also takes hefty advance and also a bank guarantee from the developer of the total amount of the contract so that there is no issue of insufficient funds .

So do your research well before commenting on a subject . I am not invested in any of the projects L&T Is a part of but know this much .

also now away from te topic , isnt L&T only concerned with handing over the structure of the building ??? doesnt the finishing and interior part done by another companies with which L&T has no concerns with ??? if that is the case then isnt 30 months a deadline for them to complete structure and not complete the project on a whole ?? please answer the following to best of your knowledge ??

Comment

I am 100% sure that L&T must have done its due diligence before taking on this contract, there's no doubt about that. And I have no knowledge of any financial issue in Ireo.
                    My comment was more kind of situation where if something happens to financial condition (again just an example and not saying it will happen), L&T's presence cannot do any good to that. If their payments are not forthcoming, they will leave the contract as per contract terms making sure that their reputation is not impacted.
                    Regarding L&T history, they are most respected and professional organization. They will definitely complete the contract on time and with quality as per terms and conditions of the contract.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                    Dear Mr Dsinghca,

Completely agree with you. L&T is definitely not a "Charitable Organisation". And I am sure if they don't get payment on time they will for sure stop the project midway.

However, L&T in my opinion is also not just another contractor or a"Mediocre " organization. They have more than half a century of credible history behind them and they have delivered most of the residential projects on time.
                    Going by their history and strong on time delivery record, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that on time delivery commitment's planning starts right from the time you take the project in hand. I am sure that they have enough in built stringent selection criteria before taking the project in hand.
                    They wont lay their hands on the project of the builders whose credibility of ontime payment is doubtful.

Lastly I am neither the employee of L&T nor Ireo to have some much of conviction of talking about the timely delivery of the project.
                    Neither I have any idea of other builders and contractors in Gurgaon.

However, before and after investing my really hard earned money in the project, I have done in depth research on all aspects of the project and I am in regular touch with the officials concerned with the timely delivery of the project. That's where my conviction on their commitment stems from.

You can be rest assured Mr Dsinghca that this project wont get delayed due to the paucity of funds.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X