Planning to buy victory valley

Advise needed on the

Tower A , B ,C versus midrise

Right price in resale
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dsinghca
    OK, then it may be an exception L&T has taken because of its commanding position. It will work in favor of investors and end users.
    Otherwise, in construction industry, normally contractors give bank guarantee to the land-owner for performance of the contract. Similarly, sub-contractors give bank guranatees to the contractors. This is the precise reason that Emaar MGF gave bank guarantee to DDA for CWG flats and not the other way round.

Well i dont know its an exception or not but the example you have quoted is very diferent as DDA is govt authority , and emaar mgf was the developer and it was ahluwalia contractors who were assigned work by emaar mgf , and i dont think ahluwalia contractors gave any bank guarantee to emaar mgf
    CommentQuote
  • If Emaar didn't take bank guarantee from Alhuwalia then they are paying for it. Ideally BG's are taken for performance of contract, if some one is not using its right, hamein kya, apne aap bhugte...or infact Emaar bhugat hi raha hai!
    Anyways, we are going too much out of topic here, so lets close this point here.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Well i dont know its an exception or not but the example you have quoted is very diferent as DDA is govt authority , and emaar mgf was the developer and it was ahluwalia contractors who were assigned work by emaar mgf , and i dont think ahluwalia contractors gave any bank guarantee to emaar mgf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dsinghca
    If Emaar didn't take bank guarantee from Alhuwalia then they are paying for it. Ideally BG's are taken for performance of contract, if some one is not using its right, hamein kya, apne aap bhugte...or infact Emaar bhugat hi raha hai!
    Anyways, we are going too much out of topic here, so lets close this point here.

LOL , alright !!! Why am i hearing all negatives about VV from brokers that exit is really difficult for VV and there are many desperate deals in the market for the same ?? does this hold any truth ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ishan

Please share what you are hearing and your personal views on VV. I am looking to hear from people on what they think is better between VV and GA. Looking for self use and wondering if another projet around the same area is better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumit76
    Hi Ishan

Please share what you are hearing and your personal views on VV. I am looking to hear from people on what they think is better between VV and GA. Looking for self use and wondering if another projet around the same area is better.

Hi sumit ji

Well GA and VV both are good projects , but in my personal views VV is a far superior project than GA . I would list the pros of both projects for you-

GA-
    a) It is in IREO CITY (though i feel by the time the whole IREO CITY CONCEPT is executed GA would be 10-15 yr old project at least) . But still it would be in IREO CITY
    b)It ll be ready for possession an year to year and a half before VV

Pros of VV
    a)A very unique and good concept for a residential . Very eye catching
    b)Entry pricing at this time would be very good when compared to GA.
    c)Project is bigger than GA .
    d)It ll be one of a kind projects in gurgaon.
    e) Around possession it ll be surrounded by decent commercial and residential delivered projects .

All in all i am very bent towards VV as a project rather than GA, though not invested in any of the 2 !!

Cheerz
    Bishan
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, exit seem to be difficult. A few days ago, I got an offer for a tower C 3 BHK for 5750. When I asked for white and black composition, broker said all white...its a 5750 booking and investor wants to exit at par.
    There are a lot of units in the market around this price.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    LOL , alright !!! Why am i hearing all negatives about VV from brokers that exit is really difficult for VV and there are many desperate deals in the market for the same ?? does this hold any truth ?
    CommentQuote
  • I too had an similar offer . The seller seems to be desperate to sell .

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Yes, exit seem to be difficult. A few days ago, I got an offer for a tower C 3 BHK for 5750. When I asked for white and black composition, broker said all white...its a 5750 booking and investor wants to exit at par.
    There are a lot of units in the market around this price.
    CommentQuote
  • if VV is struggling to find buyers at 5750, what about the new launches from ireo in 67A and merlin from m3m ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I too had an similar offer . The seller seems to be desperate to sell .
    CommentQuote
  • I understand all luxury/premium projects could be suffering, maybe to varied degrees . It is another matter, as to how much of that suffering is visible to us & how much is swept under the carpet by the hype's created by some elements .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    if VV is struggling to find buyers at 5750, what about the new launches from ireo in 67A and merlin from m3m ?

This is precisely the reason why i refrained from investing in m3m merlin !!!
    Although ireo 67A should not be compared here with VV , different segment and sizes altogether . If one would be able to get hands on a 2bhk or 2+ 1 BHk in 67A project then i think it would be a very good buy from short term perspective !
    CommentQuote