Hello All ,

Came across this news " Anant Raj 125 Acre Township in Central Gurgaon" any ideas where the loaction will be .. AR has got good land holding on Golf Course Ext road as well. The current project in Sec 91 is not this one I guess as that's not central gurgaon and also I think that township is small.

Any ideas ?

Delhi based real estate company, Anant Raj Industries is planning to launch its largest township project in 2 months, at least 2 people familiar with the development said on condition of anonymity.
The project is a mix development township located in Central Gurgaon which is spread over 125 acres. The company will have a saleable area of 6 million sq feet in this project. The construction work on the project will start in the next 2 months.
The revenue potential of this project is to the tune of Rs 4200 - 4500 cr over the next 2-3 years, said the one of sources. The company has spent Rs 500 cr in acquiring the land for the project.

On being contacted, Amit Sairn, Director & CEO of the company declined to comment on the development but indicated that his company had spend around Rs 860 cr in land acquisition over the last year and will be now focusing more on the residential segment.
This project comes on the back of the soft launch of the Neemrana project in which the company has sold 2800 houses.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like something decent is coming up to invest ( though exact location, pricing, etc. all need to be ascertained ). Any idea on the launch date ? Pricing ? R these apartments only or plots too ?

Originally Posted by amit2222
    I have read somewhere else, the land is in Sec 62. May be the one bought from Brahma/krrish.
    CommentQuote
  • Good deals are still on the way ...

Hi all,

Hmmm... Good deals are still on the way,need to save our bullets for these options. I feel that in due course of time, we'll also know where the market is going.

Guys please update the status of this projects ..:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, area looks promising, but pricing could be an issue . If, i see prices in the range of 4000 & near about, i could be game for it . But, this pricing looks like wishful thinking .

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Manoj bhai, though this area looks promising but I won't be touching anything here simply on the anticipated pricing. I like the area though amongst Aravali hills but the best bet still looks TATA Raisina.
    CommentQuote
  • It is sec 62A . It will have plots & floors similar to Ansal Township . Expected price for floor is around 5000 per sq ft...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    It is sec 62A . It will have plots & floors similar to Ansal Township . Expected price for floor is around 5000 per sq ft...

hey tinesha,

Any clues on the indicative pricing of plots?
    CommentQuote
  • I remember couple of days before we were talking about GGN's flood prone areas and builder's construction on them..If I am not wrong, this Area (sec 62) is also coming under same spot. Correct me If I am wrong..following gist is the taken from the similar News Article.

In 2010, construction work at Sectors 58, 62 and 65 near the Southern Periphery Road was stopped due to flooding. The department now fear for the lives of residents who will occupy these high-rises. This is because in case of heavy rain, disaster can't be ruled out. The department is intrigued why the town and country planning department allotted licenses to builders.

CommentQuote
  • U have a very valid point here . Need to check on this .

Originally Posted by bondss
    I remember couple of days before we were talking about GGN's flood prone areas and builder's construction on them..If I am not wrong, this Area (sec 62) is also coming under same spot. Correct me If I am wrong..following gist is the taken from the similar News Article.

In 2010, construction work at Sectors 58, 62 and 65 near the Southern Periphery Road was stopped due to flooding. The department now fear for the lives of residents who will occupy these high-rises. This is because in case of heavy rain, disaster can't be ruled out. The department is intrigued why the town and country planning department allotted licenses to builders.

CommentQuote
  • bhai log anantraj is nether in 62 , nor 62 a . it is in 63 A .
    There is no such sector as 62A !!!

I have seen the new master plan is hard copy though dont know if its avlble on the internet now , sector 63 A is where sector 60,59 and sector 63 end , it is there. it is more like a 200 to 400 m belt at the end of those sectors.
    CommentQuote

• So as per new plan it is along the boundary limits of Gurgaon-Manesar Key Plan 2021 along Sector - 59,60 and 63 i.e about 1.8 kms away and parallel to Golf Courcse Road !!!!

:bab (41):

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    bhai log anantraj is nether in 62 , nor 62 a . it is in 63 A .

I have seen the new master plan is hard copy though dont know if its avlble on the internet now , sector 63 A is where sector 60,59 and sector 63 end , it is there. it is more like a 200 to 400 m belt at the end of those sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    bhai log anantraj is nether in 62 , nor 62 a . it is in 63 A .

Ishaan bhaiya jo sector abhi kata nahin aur Aravalli ke zyada paas hai to lagta nahi ki baad(flood) main uske doobne ki zyada sambhaavna hai? I guess Gurgaon has so many sectors now that I have even lost count of them. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer

So as per new plan it is along the boundary limits of Gurgaon-Manesar Key Plan 2021 along Sector - 59,60 and 63 i.e about 1.8 kms away and parallel to Golf Courcse Road !!!!

:bab (41):

exactly , though not sure of the exact distance , i guess it must be arond 2-2.5 kms at least , but yes it(sec 63 A) is a 200-400 m belt on boundary limits of sector 59 , 60 and 63
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai, not clear on the location, but since u seem to understand it, is it a good location, as per u ? Good means, worth investing .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, not clear on the location, but since u seem to understand it, is it a good location, as per u ? Good means, worth investing .

Not exactly. It is on outskirts of Gurgaon and in the middle of nowhere. Yes, if a road comes up from here to Faridabad then it might be the shortest route but I doubt if it is ever going to happen. If I am not mistaken then if you draw a straight line from Maruti Kunj to Faridabad parallel to golf course road then you will hit this sector. Too far off and doubt if this area will develop in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, not clear on the location, but since u seem to understand it, is it a good location, as per u ? Good means, worth investing .

well it is virtually sector 59,60 and 63 , i mean the end of it .... so you can be udge of the location , well since it ll be closer from gc road and ardee city road/gold souk road , it is decent but wouldnt count on it toom much ....

Somehow i dont like sectors 58 . 59 as they have to much of village feel o them , whereas various other sectors on gc ex are plain lands which can carved into whatever the new developers like ...

Definitely worth investing in sector 63 A which falls after sec 60 and sec 63 ,
    But entry price is the key factor in this . I guess ideal pricing for plotted devlopment both from investors point of view and developers point of view(if he wants to sell ) should be max 45k per sq yd . Anything more than that would have to be justified as i dont think there would be any roads leading to these sectors .(i know no road is leading to 67A ) not too sure if one is leading to 63 A
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Visited Gurgaon few days back.

The Location for Anant Raj..

Well its huge land bank

If you go on Gold Souk from huda city centre round about & touch GCX, You have see Pioneer on both side .

If you go straight on that road on left side u have Pioneer & there after Brahma & there after you have Anant Raj ....... Slighting opp to up coming Hertiage school

Location is very good but yes you can see aravali in the background & if we keep that in mind than I think even sec-67A where new project of Ireo is coming is also need to be seen in same context.
    CommentQuote