Hello All ,

Came across this news " Anant Raj 125 Acre Township in Central Gurgaon" any ideas where the loaction will be .. AR has got good land holding on Golf Course Ext road as well. The current project in Sec 91 is not this one I guess as that's not central gurgaon and also I think that township is small.

Any ideas ?

Delhi based real estate company, Anant Raj Industries is planning to launch its largest township project in 2 months, at least 2 people familiar with the development said on condition of anonymity.
The project is a mix development township located in Central Gurgaon which is spread over 125 acres. The company will have a saleable area of 6 million sq feet in this project. The construction work on the project will start in the next 2 months.
The revenue potential of this project is to the tune of Rs 4200 - 4500 cr over the next 2-3 years, said the one of sources. The company has spent Rs 500 cr in acquiring the land for the project.

On being contacted, Amit Sairn, Director & CEO of the company declined to comment on the development but indicated that his company had spend around Rs 860 cr in land acquisition over the last year and will be now focusing more on the residential segment.
This project comes on the back of the soft launch of the Neemrana project in which the company has sold 2800 houses.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Hi Guys,

Visited Gurgaon few days back.

The Location for Anant Raj..

Well its huge land bank

If you go on Gold Souk from huda city centre round about & touch GCX, You have see Pioneer on both side .

If you go straight on that road on left side u have Pioneer & there after Brahma & there after you have Anant Raj ....... Slighting opp to up coming Hertiage school

Location is very good but yes you can see aravali in the background & if we keep that in mind than I think even sec-67A where new project of Ireo is coming is also need to be seen in same context.

I stand corrected on my earlier post about the location of this place. I went there today to see location which is not too bad and is about a couple of kms from Pioneer park and is right next to Brahma City. They have lots of flags of Anantraj on both sides of road but don't know where exactly the township will come up and we will have to wait and see what pricing they come up with. Only concern I felt was that flooding seemed like a legitimate threat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, not clear on the location, but since u seem to understand it, is it a good location, as per u ? Good means, worth investing .

Dear MANOJa,
    Please see attached Master Plan 2025 for location
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2611
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 1500 Sq.ft.

ANANT RAJ ESTATE – Independent Floors will be an epitome of class, luxury and fine living. These independent floors at sector 63A Gurgaon will be residences for those who are connoisseurs of beauty and nature but at the sametime need comfort and convenience.

Independent floors at Anant Raj estate in sector – 63 A Gurgaon will have all facilities of a gated community apartments , at the same time the luxury of independence from crowded apartment complexes. Buying floor in Gurgaon Anant Raj estate will bring back memories of old charm of Delhi, those open roads, green lush environs, and a planned approach towards fine living.

Price for 1st Floor - Rs. 1.15 Cr.*

Price for 2nd Floor - Rs. 1.25 Cr.* (With Terrace Rights)
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/30876-anant-raj-estate-anant-raj-group-sec-63-golf-course-road-gurgaon?t=32788
    CommentQuote