Sector 37D price

Last updated: March 2 2012
11 | Posts
3058 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector 37D price

Why is price in sector 37D relatively low in comparison with NH-8, Manesar etc. Off course I am not comparing with Sohna road or ggn ext price.
    Any major concern there?

Re : Sector 37D price

Originally posted by moh_maya View Post
    Why is price in sector 37D relatively low in comparison with NH-8, Manesar etc. Off course I am not comparing with Sohna road or ggn ext price.
    Any major concern there?
    In realestate,Location is the most important matter deciding the price.The 37 D location is surrounded by sector 37 industrial area on one side and railway line on the other.
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Hi,

May I know how low they are as I came to now that builder has now revised their Basic rates to 3400 Sqft but still there are fair chance of getting at Rs. 3250. Also came to know that additional cost is high in Ramprastha as compared to other builders.

In case of Ramprastha Resale is not allowed ..

Any major concern there?
      __________________________________________________ __________
      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Its higher in sector 8x

I think price is a bit higher(by Rs 300-400) in sector 8x.
        Regarding Ramprastha, is resale not allowed until registry? Strange!!

Originally posted by Designer View Post
        Hi,

May I know how low they are as I came to now that builder has now revised their Basic rates to 3400 Sqft but still there are fair chance of getting at Rs. 3250. Also came to know that additional cost is high in Ramprastha as compared to other builders.

In case of Ramprastha Resale is not allowed ..

Comment

What about habitation?

Agree on all your points, but won't 37D be inhabitable earlier than sec 8x. Near 37D there are societies where people are already living. And schools and hospitals, delhi etc would be much closer there..
          It is not true in case of sec 8x.

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
          In realestate,Location is the most important matter deciding the price.The 37 D location is surrounded by sector 37 industrial area on one side and railway line on the other.

Comment

Yes,I fully agree.Sector 10A near to 37D is already inhabited,while sectors 8x will take more time to develop.
            Last edited July 15 2011, 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
            Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Yes, not allowing resale is the only major drawback till now along with nearness to Industries and noisy railway track nearby...

Not allowing resale means if u get some good deal elsewhere you can't exit from Ramprastha City ...

I think price is a bit higher(by Rs 300-400) in sector 8x.
              Regarding Ramprastha, is resale not allowed until registry? Strange!!
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

37x prices

Any major concern there?
                Hi
                Greetings

This is not a concern but a tremendous opportunity for decent projects in 3x both c and d sectors.. anything below 3000 would be safe and returns would be much better as compared to the current new offereings anywhere.
                This would be even better once dway comes up.

But just from rental/self use value alone this area would see habitation ahead of many other 6x or 7x or 9x 0r 10x projects due to proximity of "alive sectors".

KOOOO chuck chuck and the industrial sirens are a small concern which cannot be overlooked.
                Does anybody have idea of prices in 10a,b, 9a etc and nearby sectors for apparrments or plots..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Does anybody have idea of prices in 10a,b, 9a etc and nearby sectors for apparrments or plots..

Cheers
                  Bless U Bhai

U seem like those Managers in my office...who try to capture every data in their excel..sheet........Not sure what you end goal is....But it is definately helping people alot...SO thanks and keep up the good work...

Coming back to your question....saw some finishing..almost completed small group housing in 9a

1) looks good..atleast my mom liked it lot
                  2) Price around 55L for nice 1800 sqft 3 BR

-ive: Why I didn't buy...Railway line right in front of it...its Delhi jaipur line...very busy..expect a train in every 15 mins

Personally I do not like the approach to the area as well starting from enterance NH8.....proposed underpass...may improve that

Comment

No body gave this information when I needed for Dway!!!

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                    Bless U Bhai

U seem like those Managers in my office...who try to capture every data in their excel..sheet........Not sure what you end goal is....But it is definately helping people alot...SO thanks and keep up the good work...

Coming back to your question....saw some finishing..almost completed small group housing in 9a

1) looks good..atleast my mom liked it lot
                    2) Price around 55L for nice 1800 sqft 3 BR

-ive: Why I didn't buy...Railway line right in front of it...its Delhi jaipur line...very busy..expect a train in every 15 mins

Personally I do not like the approach to the area as well starting from enterance NH8.....proposed underpass...may improve that
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Well I thank you if you and about 50 people visiting daily 24X7 are finding the information of any help.. This excell is not to grill unsuspecting team members for missing out on the BASICS but end goal is creating thoughts/ideas for those investing, dough!!!. Anyone with or without knowledge can edit!!!
                    On a serious note though it looks a little scrupulous, it saves time and effort in the long run as ticket size/time horizon is large and the market in unregulated. RE is not similar to how you trade in shares/metal/commodities. Imagine an NRI 10000kms away trying to find out a loading of a particular appartment for use after retirement? Or if one out of 10 different investments in 3-4 cities in NCR is in Dway? or a salaried person who is short of time and wants to own his own house?

If one digs deep can time entry and exit or move to a better opportunity comfortably with this BASIC information.

Rest all is NOISE for me..

Honestly, MOST of the brokers and managers of RE companies dont know quiet a few basics mentioned therein, which indeed can be frustrating at times..

Regarding 37d/ 9a the problem of trains passing is true. In Indian weather we cannot perceive double glazed sound proof windows and trains are typically similar to those in OLD noisy Dharminder starrer Sholay or Burning Train even today. So this is a very important criteria to be factored in for 37d. 37c is a bit calmer in this respect and closer to Hero Honda chowk but closer to factories.

your moms choice is GOOD (wont say not bad or OK) at about 3000psf, ready to move in, decent 3br 1800sqft, not very far from existing sectors (10 min to 12/14 shopping area). Approach is definitely not very good at the moment, but perhaps will improve with sector roads and dway. Atleast has a working road instead of barren slushy field in 10x sectors selling at a higher rate which will take 5-7 years to develop and inhabit.
                    Rest depends on you investment objective etc..

DO VISIT and add update information to
                    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2
                    Cheers
                    Last edited July 16 2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X