Hi All,

I have been working out on some Ready to Move option in and around Sohna Road under 1 to 1.1Cr Rupees. MY requirements are as follows

1- A 2+1 or 3 Bhk Flat measuring between 1400 to 1700 Sqft
2- Ready to move or may be Ready to move in not more than 6 months
3- High Rise Apartment, i am not looking for Floors.
4- The above mentioned is the maximum Budget that i can strech and should be inclusive of everything.


The Only Few options i have been able to figure out and have seen are
1- JMD Gardens( Poor Quality of Construction and out of Consideration)
2- Vatika City Emelia around 1600 SqFt.(Decent build Quality and Decent location) The demand is 1.05 Cr
3- High rise in Malibu town(didn't liked the layout and is out of Consideration too)

Could you guys please suggest some more options and als0 do you feel Vatika city Emelia is good option within the budget mentioned above(Inclusive of 2 Covered parking and other charges)

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seniors..Any Advice around this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Seniors..Any Advice around this?

    You can also look at Vipul Greens (approx 1605 sqft) and Orchid Petals (1805 sqft). Both should be available in the 1.1-1.2 Cr range but you can always negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Hi All,

    I have been working out on some Ready to Move option in and around Sohna Road under 1 to 1.1Cr Rupees. MY requirements are as follows

    1- A 2+1 or 3 Bhk Flat measuring between 1400 to 1700 Sqft
    2- Ready to move or may be Ready to move in not more than 6 months
    3- High Rise Apartment, i am not looking for Floors.
    4- The above mentioned is the maximum Budget that i can strech and should be inclusive of everything.


    The Only Few options i have been able to figure out and have seen are
    1- JMD Gardens( Poor Quality of Construction and out of Consideration)
    2- Vatika City Emelia around 1600 SqFt.(Decent build Quality and Decent location) The demand is 1.05 Cr
    3- High rise in Malibu town(didn't liked the layout and is out of Consideration too)

    Could you guys please suggest some more options and als0 do you feel Vatika city Emelia is good option within the budget mentioned above(Inclusive of 2 Covered parking and other charges)

    Thanks in advance.


    UG2 in Sec 47....1355 sqft 6000 persqft..possesion by the end of this year. cost you 85 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ggnkaaadmi and Gaur_uni. What's you thought around Vatika Emelia?.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Thanks Ggnkaaadmi and Gaur_uni. What's you thought around Vatika Emelia?.


    Location is quite good and from what I have heard Vatika delivers pretty decent construction quality. I have just seen the project from outside and haven't seen from inside so I would let others chime in. Look at all projects suggested within your budget and it is always a good idea to speak with one or two people residing there to get their feedback. Don't take a hasty decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Achiever,
    Since you seems to be interested in Vatika City Emilia , I am sure you must have seen the project yourself and it very well built and the ambience of the project is also very good. I had a property in Vatika City IRIS row which I sold recently for new investments .Although I didn't lived in the property my cousin who was using the property was very much satisfied and had very good reviews.

    It is very good project and if you have small kids then a school is also built in campus .. Try looking for crescent park facing apartments in emilia .Or if you can extend your budget look for IRIS row apartments (Low rise , lift , underground parking and lawn in the backyard for every apartment.)

    Saying all that I would like to point out that like every society this society also has problems like Maintenance responsiveness of Vatika Staff for which residents are pushing them to improve upon..

    Let me know if you have any qyestions regarding this project .I would be happy to answer those if have knowledgeof same..





    Originally Posted by Achiever
    Thanks Ggnkaaadmi and Gaur_uni. What's you thought around Vatika Emelia?.
    CommentQuote
  • Humm. In Dec 2009 when visited Emilia in Vatika City it was available between 65L to 69L depending on floor. I was ready to pay 65L but owner and broker behaving greedy and started asking 67L, so deal did not go through.

    I was abroad between sep2009-Dec2009 when one of my friend adviced me buy property in Gurgaon telling price cannot go down below prevalent price that time. He was right I talked same broker he quoted me 58L for Emilia. I had money I should bought atleast two.


    I will recommend Emilia, construction quality is good and on GCex road and Metro station will come in front of it, if ???


    Hummm.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup that was the time.. It appreciated a lot in 2010 seeing other new launches on gc ex..

    Originally Posted by real007
    Humm. In Dec 2009 when visited Emilia in Vatika City it was available between 65L to 69L depending on floor. I was ready to pay 65L but owner and broker behaving greedy and started asking 67L, so deal did not go through.

    I was abroad between sep2009-Dec2009 when one of my friend adviced me buy property in Gurgaon telling price cannot go down below prevalent price that time. He was right I talked same broker he quoted me 58L for Emilia. I had money I should bought atleast two.

    Hummm.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You Manu813 and Real007, I went to see Emelia and I liked the Society as a whole. The construction Quality is pretty Decent too.


    Are there some more options within this Budget?
    CommentQuote
  • I think you have to look around sohna road as other suggested Orchid petals , Omaxe Nile , Vipul Greens , eros wembley ,parsvnath Greeb ville etc. are projects where you can get options at this rate


    Originally Posted by Achiever
    Thank You Manu813 and Real007, I went to see Emelia and I liked the Society as a whole. The construction Quality is pretty Decent too.


    Are there some more options within this Budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Re:

    Achiever,

    I assume Emilia Floor in Vatika City you are referring is located on Sector 49, close to Intersection of Sohna Road and GcX.
    CommentQuote
  • That's Correct Newbee77, Thanks Manu813 for the options, i have asked my broker to look out for some option's in greenVille and Wembley, Unfortunately Omaxe Nile is out of Budget as per my broker.
    Orchid Petals Is a concrete Jungle, i went to see the sight and didnt liked it because of number of towers and hardly any greenery.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Heyy there, have you seen any flats in Wembley Premium towers (4bhk ones)? I was close to finalising Park View 1 but today happened to see layout of their 4BHKs and was quite impressed, Any negative reviews of Rosewood city / Wembley?

    Originally Posted by Achiever
    That's Correct Newbee77, Thanks Manu813 for the options, i have asked my broker to look out for some option's in greenVille and Wembley, Unfortunately Omaxe Nile is out of Budget as per my broker.
    Orchid Petals Is a concrete Jungle, i went to see the sight and didnt liked it because of number of towers and hardly any greenery.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote