I'm new to this forum and new to Gurgaon properties but I'm getting a deal at Vipul's Sec-81, Gurgaon project. I'm getting a flat 3K INR per sq ft on resale and I guess its a quite good deal as compare to company and market rates.

I know this project is gonna finish after 2 years and 2 months from now and my point of view to invest in this project is to make money back. I'm going to hold this property till company provides possession.

I'm wondering if 5K INR per sq ft price is commendable after 2 years so I can make money back. Please advice.

Here are the project details if someone wants to see:-

http://www.vipulgroup.in/lavanya.html
Read more
106 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I'm new to this forum and new to Gurgaon properties but I'm getting a deal at Vipul's Sec-81, Gurgaon project. I'm getting a flat 3K INR per sq ft on resale and I guess its a quite good deal as compare to company and market rates.

I know this project is gonna finish after 2 years and 2 months from now and my point of view to invest in this project is to make money back. I'm going to hold this property till company provides possession.

I'm wondering if 5K INR per sq ft price is commendable after 2 years so I can make money back. Please advice.

Here are the project details if someone wants to see:-

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

I guess, It might be close to 4500 Rs BSP by the time of possession which i think would be 2.5 years from Now however with that being said i cannot predict the ROI, it depends upon lot of factors
    1- development around that area
    2- connectivity to the Project
    3- Future prospects of Manesar inlieu of Job Generation related to industries and IT.

I think 3K is a good deal for lavanya. it's just My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your input brah but I would like to hear from senior guys here. I know I have to finalize my decision but I would really like to see what seniors thinks abt it. No one in the real life gives good advice.. so I have no other options to ask
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dheeraj

Current resale price here is 3000. I do not think the price of this project will be more then 4000 in the next 2 years, which is still not a bad return.

By possession which cud be like 2.5-3 years from now the actual price at which transaction cud happen can be around 4500 not more than that

5000 is a very aggressive estimate. Gone are the days where property price will double in 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • See some very rough calculations for vipul

if you buy at 3000 and sell at even 4000 it will give you 28% annual return which is nothing short of great...

Having said that the way market is shaping up its not certain that the price will rise to 4000 definately...difficult to predict

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Dheeraj

Current resale price here is 3000. I do not think the price of this project will be more then 4000 in the next 2 years, which is still not a bad return.

By possession which cud be like 2.5-3 years from now the actual price at which transaction cud happen can be around 4500 not more than that

5000 is a very aggressive estimate. Gone are the days where property price will double in 2 years
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • its a descent project 3000...not bad nothing great either...

Biggest positives are

Vipul name
    construction on track

Only negetive is location
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks amit for your input. As I'm yet planning to invest so could you suggest me anything better than that? ROI wise and location wise.. I can't invest more than 50 L

although abt Vipul's project as we all know they started selling at Rs 2690/ SqFt around 6-8 months back and the prices are 3K in da market so I guess ROI is good as of now.. so if we expect the similar price hikes then it could touch or even cross 5K Rs SqFt in next 2 years IMO.
    CommentQuote
  • 2690 was a price almost an year back...so it has risen from 2690 to 3000 in almost an year not in 6 months

Dheeraj do not go by the developer prices.. The developer price for this project is 3600 and the resale price is 3000 so 20% less than the developer BSP

so after 2 years even if the developer BSP is 5000 the resale may be between 4000-4200

5000 after 2 years is an exceptionally high assumptions for this location

Other members what do you think??
    CommentQuote
  • In your budget, this looks to be the best project...

You may also look at resale flats of some of the vatika project in sector 82-84
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    2690 was a price almost an year back...so it has risen from 2690 to 3000 in almost an year not in 6 months

Dheeraj do not go by the developer prices.. The developer price for this project is 3600 and the resale price is 3000 so 20% less than the developer BSP

so after 2 years even if the developer BSP is 5000 the resale may be between 4000-4200

I agree with Amit.
    5k is too much to expect. That much appreciation is doubtful in any project in NCR. If I get 4500 after 2 yrs, I would be satisfied with this investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    2690 was a price almost an year back...so it has risen from 2690 to 3000 in almost an year not in 6 months

I appreciate your advice Amit. I will try to look in to Vatika projects which you suggested. Although IF its gonna 4K or even 4200 as you assume it could not be considered as a good ROI where in real estate we expect the money to be almost doubled with that time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I appreciate your advice Amit. I will try to look in to Vatika projects which you suggested. Although IF its gonna 4K or even 4200 as you assume it could not be considered as a good ROI where in real estate we expect the money to be almost doubled with that time frame.

Gone are those days...
    CommentQuote
  • Prices have not even doubled in the boom period from late 2009 to now late 2011...leave aside pricing doubling in the next two years.

Even 4500 is a stretched target for 2 years dear...realistic is 4000-4200 resale price

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    CommentQuote
  • I have been quoted Rs. 2900 for 2 BR in Lavanya just 3 days back. I could see from earlier Lavanya thread that it has been hovering around at Rs. 2900 for almost 9 months
    CommentQuote
  • you are right dinesh...i was about to close a deal 2850 about 9 months then backed out because of factories adjecent to the location

However it is still a more than descent deal at 3000
    CommentQuote
  • Is a deal at 3000 a descent one? Not really amit, I was offered a 2bhk at 2850 one week back, but backed out as all 2bhks are factory facing and even the floor was a lower one.

One should easily be able to get a unit at 2850-2900, if not lesser
    CommentQuote