I'm new to this forum and new to Gurgaon properties but I'm getting a deal at Vipul's Sec-81, Gurgaon project. I'm getting a flat 3K INR per sq ft on resale and I guess its a quite good deal as compare to company and market rates.

I know this project is gonna finish after 2 years and 2 months from now and my point of view to invest in this project is to make money back. I'm going to hold this property till company provides possession.

I'm wondering if 5K INR per sq ft price is commendable after 2 years so I can make money back. Please advice.

Here are the project details if someone wants to see:-

http://www.vipulgroup.in/lavanya.html
Read more
106 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dinesh I have not see the site myself as I am not in India. The feedback i got from people who visited teh site was that this site is sorrounded by multiple industries...

Thats the biggest negetive of the project.

However in this market developer credibility and the delivery risk is an equally bigger concern just like the location. Vipul has emerged as a very strong brand and also the construction progress of the project has been quite satisfactory...

SO its a safe investment and in all probablities will be delivred on time. However i feel is that the project may not give great appreciation because of the sorrounding industries..

So from a location point of view the project is a NO from my side

However from a developer and risk point of view, its a BIG YES

so its a tradeoff between location and delivery risk

I appreciate your thoughts Amit and you really deserve honor. Thanks for the advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arvind Prem
    Let Me correct some of the fact written here

only 40% payment has gone
      It's is surrouned by one side Mind corporate office, & back side industry & forunt is open
      Best tech is selling the project around 5000/- PSF which is hardly away 1 KM
      The direct road has open from NH 8 ( Bestech is makeing the same & will be completed in 2-3 Month)
      Once Roda is completed it will be only 1.5 KMS
      Rate are already up & around 3200 PSF in this week for good unit & less cash
      Vipul is going to increase the price in next month
      This will be on time or before time delevery
      If somebody will milss this bus will be regrated as this is the only project which is least price & on time

Thanks Arvind for the points you emerged I know Arvind in person and we both are planning to invest there.. Arvind have visited the place of Vipul's Lavnya and is good at calculating risks so I would ask Mr. Amit to reply in accordance with the points emerged by Mr. Arvind. Will you change your mind Mr. Amit after Mr. Arvind's post?

Also I would like some guys to stop posting all the fluff without knowing facts. As Arvind told that the only 40% payment is gone and some guys bragging that 60% is gone and bla bla.. I would like this thread for serious inverters ONLY (so whoever read this thread can actually gain some real facts) not for posting junk. No offense to anyone but ya don't post any fake info here. If you are not sure for anything just DO NOT post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arvind Prem
    Let Me correct some of the fact written here

only 40% payment has gone

I have flat in tower 7 . Have paid 26.50L out of 49.28L that is 54 %

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha

There is some confusion since different towers have paid different amounts. I have paid approx. 22L. that is close to 43%. The next installment is due anytime.
    Anyway, I follow this thread and Tinesha gives genuine info. Also, as an existing investor, I feel that this property is one of the better ones in that area, and in the long run will give good returns. Its only a matter of time. If you intend to invest here, now is the time, it can only go up from here.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a investment in Vipul Lavanya in Tower 7 and I have paid 5 installments till date, which is something like 55%. And I know for sure that Tinesha always gives genuine information/advice.
    As far as ROI is concerned, I might be biased towards this project but I do believe that it is good investment. The USP of this project might as well be the connectivity to Manesar Industrial are wherein multiple companies are setting up offices. This project, as on date, will have the best proximity to these offices( One does not has to go to NH8 to reach this project from IMT Manesar).
    As far as the shifting of industries is concerned, apart from the words of Vipul management, one important thing is that of the two industries, none is sound-polluting. One seems to be completely clean, only one has a smoking chimney. The project is open front and back. The entire area has been declared residential, hence industries should shift at some point of time - when, nobody can guarantee.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to this . Tinesha is an asset to this forum & always tries to give genuine advice/information .

Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    ........... And I know for sure that Tinesha always gives genuine information/advice.
    CommentQuote
  • I have never said it is a bad project; it is a more than descent project, but the reason for that is not its location, the reason for that is VIPUL name and the constructin progress

Aravind which bestech project you are talking about, that project was launched 4000 and still available in that price; there have been no taker for this project despite of having the Bestech name

If you try hard you will still easily get resale deals for vipul 3000-3050-3100 (3200 is a very high quote)

As I said Dheeraj, in today times finding a perfect project is very difficult some project has developer risk some has delivery risk some has quality risk some has location risk

This project has no developer risk or delivery risk, but the location is avarge, but that doe snot make it a bad project. its a more than descent project, but nothinf great.

Having said that Dheeraj if you manage to get a deal near 3000-3050, you can go for it. The price of 3000 for a name like Vipul is attractive, despite of the location issues.

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    Thanks Arvind for the points you emerged I know Arvind in person and we both are planning to invest there.. Arvind have visited the place of Vipul's Lavnya and is good at calculating risks so I would ask Mr. Amit to reply in accordance with the points emerged by Mr. Arvind. Will you change your mind Mr. Amit after Mr. Arvind's post?

Also I would like some guys to stop posting all the fluff without knowing facts. As Arvind told that the only 40% payment is gone and some guys bragging that 60% is gone and bla bla.. I would like this thread for serious inverters ONLY (so whoever read this thread can actually gain some real facts) not for posting junk. No offense to anyone but ya don't post any fake info here. If you are not sure for anything just DO NOT post.
    CommentQuote
  • Add to that Tinesha is one of the more genuine people around here. We should not doubt somebody's judgement and intention without having full information.

Keep up the good work Tinesha
    CommentQuote
  • Amit those were very rough calculations. Also I only focus on BSP as EDC/IDC will be a part of both buying price and Selling price and since you are including EDC/IDC in both X and Y, it wont change the final results too much.

having said that including them will makes the calculation more precise.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    People who are involved in calculations might check their 'X' and 'Y', meaning... the denominator is the BSP or the Total price inclusive of EDC/IDC other charges etc.

Sometimes, the project is good in all aspects but it doesn't instill positive vibes/feelers into the market for investors therefore price remains stagnant. Also, this project might be good for end users (hope so) but not for investors as major chunk of money has gone. And it is the investors who make or break market prices. Even for a dud project, investors catapult the prices to a very high zone. That's my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Add to that Tinesha is one of the more genuine people around here. We should not doubt somebody's judgement and intention without having full information.

Keep up the good work Tinesha

Actually there were some confusion as I have confirmed with Arvind and one other guy posted on some towers more than 50% or up to 60% money gone but for rest of them are still only 40% which we are planning to invest on. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I agree Tinesha is an assets on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    People who are involved in calculations might check their 'X' and 'Y', meaning... the denominator is the BSP or the Total price inclusive of EDC/IDC other charges etc.

If you are referring to the calculations I mentioned (X and X-1000), please note that total price for all the projects would include EDC/IDC etc so the difference of 20 lakhs would remain same for comparison purpose.

I have paid around 40-45%.
    CommentQuote
  • The deal which i got was at 3220/- sq. ft. was originally booked in Jan 2011 at 3152.50/- sq. ft. .
    T- 9, GF, Area - 1410 sq.ft.

Payment gone - 18L
    Total amount - 55L

so nearly 33%

Regards
    yash
    CommentQuote
  • okay guys I've finally decided to invest in this project and I'm going to Gurgaon to finalize a deal next weekend.

I'm getting a deal around 3000-3100. If someone can point me any broker/agents cell # where I can get cheaper rate than this price range would be appreciated.

Kindly PM me if you have any agents info.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dheerajswami,

I know one of the direct party. they might be interested in selling their unit. I sent you a private message with contact details.

Regards
    yash
    CommentQuote
  • Yash,

Also send me PM contacts of that direct party
    CommentQuote