I'm new to this forum and new to Gurgaon properties but I'm getting a deal at Vipul's Sec-81, Gurgaon project. I'm getting a flat 3K INR per sq ft on resale and I guess its a quite good deal as compare to company and market rates.

I know this project is gonna finish after 2 years and 2 months from now and my point of view to invest in this project is to make money back. I'm going to hold this property till company provides possession.

I'm wondering if 5K INR per sq ft price is commendable after 2 years so I can make money back. Please advice.

Here are the project details if someone wants to see:-

http://www.vipulgroup.in/lavanya.html
Read more
106 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    guys I'm in Gurgaon and getting a deal of 1225 sq ft 2bhk flat 3150 +25 so 3175.. Let me know is this a good deal? 40% payment is gone so far.

I have visited the place physically today and I DO NOT see that the factory issue is a big concern. Infact factories are not at all front facing the project. There is just 1 factory which I can see adjecent from the project but it is also far away from all towers and is at the back of the project NOT front.

I have also seen bricks work has been started and the 8th building's 6th floor is under construction and similar for 7th and 6th towers. As far as I have seen from my eyes this is a great project. There is only one concern which is right now we have to pay toll to get there and come back but I guess as far as I have heard toll is going to shift soon.

waiting for your replies guys

Did you finally buy this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    I am new to this forum and looking to invest in this project. I have received 3 BR offer at BSP Rs. 3000. Please Guide. If you know good broker, please send my PM. Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay the price of 3000 looks good.....Which floor are you getting
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 3 bedroom apartment in new Gurgaon and following 3 projects falling in my budget.

Gurgaon 21 by Vatika (Sector 82)
    Orris Aster Court (Sector 85)
    Vipul Lavanya (Sector 81)

Requesting senior members' guidance on these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Still did not get full details from broker but he told me it is middle floor.
    CommentQuote
  • That's a Pretty decent deal, Let us know if that gets materialised, I am saying that because i believe the Broker would finally backout at this price.

Originally Posted by skd1021
    Hi Friends,
    I am new to this forum and looking to invest in this project. I have received 3 BR offer at BSP Rs. 3000. Please Guide. If you know good broker, please send my PM. Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • lavanya prices revised to 4000 for 2bhk, 3900 for 3 bhk and 3800 for 2+S..
    CommentQuote
  • dear i dont think it is revised in new paper the Hindustan times 7 days ago there advertisement came in that written price start from 48 lakhs now there one page advertisement came today in that again written price start from 48

if they increased rates that u say 4000 today no body will invest it is better to buy vatika project location and rate is also good
    CommentQuote
  • the ad copy is old... the prices have indeeded been revised... as for vatika dont expect to get 2 bhk at lower rates now ( original booking)

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    dear i dont think it is revised in new paper the Hindustan times 7 days ago there advertisement came in that written price start from 48 lakhs now there one page advertisement came today in that again written price start from 48

if they increased rates that u say 4000 today no body will invest it is better to buy vatika project location and rate is also good
    CommentQuote
  • Is it not crazy, Lavanya first price was 2700/- psft, today it is 3900, whopping 44% increase in almost a year. Though their construction is going at decent speed, but, in general, all these helicopter locations of New gurgaon and Dwarka Expressway have seen phenomenal increase in prices.

I am left wondering, am I missing something? Why do these rates seem un-justifiable to me? There seems to be nothing affordable in market now.
    CommentQuote
  • dear as compared to location vatika is better and if vipul increased rates at 4000 i will prefer to all go for uppal monsoon breeze much better company and consruction also vipul construction i dont like vipul construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    dear as compared to location vatika is better and if vipul increased rates at 4000 i will prefer to all go for uppal monsoon breeze much better company and consruction also vipul construction i dont like vipul construction

Looking at Vipul green, I thought Vipul construction quality is great!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Is it not crazy, Lavanya first price was 2700/- psft, today it is 3900, whopping 44% increase in almost a year. Though their construction is going at decent speed, but, in general, all these helicopter locations of New gurgaon and Dwarka Expressway have seen phenomenal increase in prices.

I am left wondering, am I missing something? Why do these rates seem un-justifiable to me? There seems to be nothing affordable in market now.

Hi Seniour Members,

I was trying to do some R&D from my bro for 3 BHK. If 99acre is any benchmark, isee that Vipul Lavanya is quoted around 3150 BSP on the other hand Bestech Ananda is advertized at around Rs. 4000. I was bit surpised as to why there is so much of difference as the builders are nearly of same reputation.
    Is it location?
    Is it specification?
    Is it something else?

I thought if someone is buy a property in JUNGLE like DE, or sectors like 80s, 90s or 100s, should price not be similar?

Can i request some suggestions please?

Thanks
    PD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    Looking at Vipul green, I thought Vipul construction quality is great!!

Completely agree!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, current price is 3900 for 2bhk. Is it worth it. I really don't wish to shift over there. Trying to see the long term growth of it?
    CommentQuote