I am thinking of investing in a 3 bedroom flat in Dharuhera. Vipul Greens is a property I am considering. Please give your thoughts on this.Someone on this forum suggested investing in Bhiwadi.
Has anyone invested in Vipul Greens in Dharuhera. If no,then please let me know the reasons. If yes too I wouldn't mind knowing why you decided to go for it.I am so confused:bab (22):
Everything is so expensive in Gurgaon.When I try to consider Noida,I am told not to invest there....:bab (38):
Please give me your valuable advice people! Thanks in advance!!:D
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • deepauls Bhai, he first abused me & the forum administration through PM's ( he or god knows the reason for the outburst . Maybe, he got mad, as he had asked for some advise & i told him that this topic has been discussed ample of times, so please search & no point in restarting this discussion & wasting space/time ). He then got banned . Then he came up with an new ID ( taneja )& has been posting stupid comments & following me everywhere in order to irk me . I have been trying to avoid him & had asked him specifically to back off .

..........but certain guys, r beyond any help, i guess .

Originally Posted by deepauls
    LOL, "Taneja Saab", Paani mein reh ke, magar se bair, aur machhliyon ke naam gina rahe thhey! :D

Jokes apart, I really appreciate Manoj bhai's patience and matured attitude, and strongly condemn Taneja's use of words and language. We all should maintain decency in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • under "contact other members" it encourages to click an "email " button near their posts...but i dont see anysuch button on anybodys posts ! am i missing somethin !
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Look at the 3rd point - What is Private Messaging?

Originally Posted by gauravjeet2181
    under "contact other members" it encourages to click an "email " button near their posts...but i dont see anysuch button on anybodys posts ! am i missing somethin !
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish78, sharing of personal information is not allowed . U may get banned for it . Please edit your post suitably .

Originally Posted by Ashish78
    Hi ,

For Dwarkadhis city plot information , Please call at 9xxxxxxx5 or mail me at ..............gmail.com

Thanks
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Oh..... sorry for that ...
    I don't know that .... Made Correction ....

Thanks
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoja,

How we can start New thread in this Forum ?

With Best Wishes
    Ashish

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ashish78, sharing of personal information is not allowed . U may get banned for it . Please edit your post suitably .
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell me what is the rate at sector 6 in dharuhera. i am planning to buy a 500 sq yd plot in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, for the late reply, i missed on this post . See the link -

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Specifically, look at "How do I find my way around?" in this link .

I hope, the above helps .

Originally Posted by Ashish78
    Hi Manoja,

How we can start New thread in this Forum ?

With Best Wishes
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Pls Guide me what are the good investment Projects available and what will be the ROI after 3 yrs

also guide me in Dharuhera Plot is good option or Flat ( 2 or 3 BHK ) as investment
    CommentQuote
  • India tries to woo investment from Singapore

Surojit Gupta,TNN | May 16, 2013, 06.10AM IST

SINGAPORE: India on Wednesday showcased the National Manufacturing Industrial Zones (NMIZ) and the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) projects to attract investments from Singapore, one of the country's largest investment and trade partners.

Commerce, industry and textiles minister Anand Sharma said the economy had suffered a temporary slowdown and urged investors to take advantage of the immense opportunities provided by the two mega infrastructure projects. He said several developed countries including Germany are vying to be part of the India infrastructure story. "Germany is vying to come to India as strongly as Japan," Sharma said, referring to Japan's deep involvement in the DMIC project.

A strong Indian delegation led by Sharma participated at the investment round table, aiming to woo investors particularly in the infrastructure and construction sectors. The government is pulling out all stops to attract foreign investment to plug a widening current account deficit and boost growth which slowed to a decade low of 5% in 2012-13. Finance minister P Chidambaram has led efforts to attract investment visiting key financial centres around the globe to convince investors to put their money in Asia's third-largest economy.

Amitabh Kant, CEO and MD DMIC made a strong pitch urging investors to take advantage of the numerous opportunities from equipment supply to construction and design at the ambitious project, which aims to build eight smart cities in the first phase.

However, foreign investors present in the room did not seem convinced by the strong Indian pitch. Some said the National Manufacturing Policy, which has strong potential, has not been marketed properly by the government to investor.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    The pathetic status of Aravali Heights, a residential apartment’s project in Dharuhera, and the callous attitude of its management, should be brought to light.
    The builder has been cooking stories about handover and possession ever since. First, it was told that the units will be delivered by March 2012, then in June 2012, and the dates kept changing time and again. This is the status when already, the project was delayed as it was launched in 2007, so five years in the making already.
    In the meantime, demand notes were issued to customers from the builder in April 2012 that they need to pay the next installment so that the unit can be finished with fittings etc. and ready for possession. There were gladly paid by many customers in all their naivety!
    Now, in June 2013, the units still have to undergo fittings and finishing, and the builder has stated that the unit will only be finished when the customers gets the registration done. This is the last nail in the coffin. This statement of their has proven that the customer is nothing but a pawn and can be taken for a ride anytime, and basically has no brains. The infrastructure and amenities are nowhere done, and the builder by way of this totally unethical demand of registration first and then completion, wants to get rid of the customer and its responsibility of being answerable to the customer for any shortcomings, both, in the unit as well in the common areas. This is just insulting to the customer.
    Further, it has the audacity to launch another project just on the side of this existing one, without completing the existing one.
    No further suggestions or advice are needed on whether you should even consider this nefarious organization with your money as it is pretty evident and needless to say after the above narration, that the builder doesn't care about timelines, and doesn't care about rules, and the biggest of all, doesn't care about you as a customer and has indeed made true the age old dictum in India- caveat emptor (‘buyer beware’).
    Only one thing is requested from whoever is reading this message, please spread the word through online, offline, print, consumer forum mediums etc.and make the consumers aware about the ghastly attitude of the builder and the trap that this builder has gotten its existing customers into.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Any updates on dharuhera?
    What are the current resale rates going on in various projects in Dharuhera.
    CommentQuote