Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    They are waiting to get acquired. Wait and watch .

You will get to know soon about it..

Unitech would be next...

Emaar getting aquired???? I find that a little hard to believe??
    CommentQuote
  • Kabhi milo to details bhi batayengey...

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Emaar getting aquired???? I find that a little hard to believe??
    CommentQuote
    Kabhi milo to details bhi batayengey...

I can believe a stake sale since Emaar's IPO is like palm drive.. complete and on the verge of possession since years.. but not quite in hand.

But it is hard to believe a controlling stake sale since the company has been doing very well in terms of construction on all its project since last 1 year or so.

As for milna.. Hum to dass hain.. jab hukum karoge haazir ho jaayenge!!:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Kamaal Hei Saab, FB pe milney ki request bheji this aur aapney abhi tak jawaab nahin diya ?

I can believe a stake sale since Emaar's IPO is like palm drive.. complete and on the verge of possession since years.. but not quite in hand.

But it is hard to believe a controlling stake sale since the company has been doing very well in terms of construction on all its project since last 1 year or so.

As for milna.. Hum to dass hain.. jab hukum karoge haazir ho jaayenge!!:D :D
    CommentQuote
    Kamaal Hei Saab, FB pe milney ki request bheji this aur aapney abhi tak jawaab nahin diya ?

Jhoooth!!!

Nakli profile se bheji hogi .. tabhi reply nahi bheja maine.. aapke naam se koi friend request nahi aayi mujhe... you already have my email id...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mainey to sirf milney ki ilteza ki thi.. Saath chalkar IVV dekhni ki guzarish ki thi.. Fir se messages padho sir...

Jhoooth!!!

Nakli profile se bheji hogi .. tabhi reply nahi bheja maine.. aapke naam se koi friend request nahi aayi mujhe... you already have my email id...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - I visited Emerald hills last weekend and got to know from Sales office on site that for Jemma and Ivory they are expecting to offer possession now by June 2016. Any ideas on this? Kindly share.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it June 2015/2016?
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry but JUNE 2016 is what the lady told me
    CommentQuote
  • I have 350 Sq Yards Second Floor in Ivory Block Park Facing what can I expect?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are in a hurry to get out, you can fetch around 90 L for your unit.

Originally Posted by Gaurav1054
    I have 350 Sq Yards Second Floor in Ivory Block Park Facing what can I expect?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a Second Floor unit in Jemma block, the broker has quoted INR 1.12-1.17 Cr for a 3BHK, however I could not see much finishing activity on the units when i visited there twice last month, some selective wiring in a few units, not all...the broker says it would be handed over in at max 6 months, but looking at the stage of the actual units and the absence of activity at site makes me skeptical...Has anyone have any better update on possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • And around INR 1.2 - 1.25 for first floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PradeepJD
    I am sorry but JUNE 2016 is what the lady told me

June 2016, isn't that outrageous?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today to check out the Jemma block (3BHK 1380), checked with the security guards and few brokers lurking there :
    1. They said work is going on to complete the electrical infra
    2. Saw internal electric wiring being done in few units (surprisingly its not done in a systematic manner, people working in only select flats, not sure whats the reason)
    3. Some guy sitting with the guard told me possession is pending due to OC which in turn is delayed because of water sewage work pending at the entrance (the entrance was all muddy, the recent rains also did not helped), he confidently told me Diwali is when they would offer possession in Jemma block
    4. The broker outside also told me Diwali 2015, so definitely nothing before this time, looking at the history maybe even further...
    CommentQuote