Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.



Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
Reply
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76863
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I heared from a dealer that OC has been received for Jemma & Ivory block & possession in three months, not sure this is 100% true, any thoughts/info?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noorabhi
    I heared from a dealer that OC has been received for Jemma & Ivory block & possession in three months, not sure this is 100% true, any thoughts/info?


    Heard something similar, but its not 100 % confirmed yet .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they have received oc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

    Lot of negative reviews and feedbacks for Emaar .
    But I just visited the site..Jemma block .. I liked the site . I am newbie in real estate market and still exploring .

    As people are saying that OC has been received by some . Now how much more time it usually takes after OC .. what could be the worst case possible.
    I know i sound desparate to buy and usually people make mistakes in such cases . Will it be a mistake for me to invest now . If I will buy I will be looking to live after 2 years.

    Also can some one suggest some other sites with the same sort of architecture (lyk emaar ..nicely built society ..park .. only 3 floor in a unit ) .
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar mgf has received OC for ivory jemma and topaz sectors for emerald floors, floors select and spanish villas.

    After oc, it usually takes around 2-6 months to start handover, so its a good time to invest. Also the project is now carrying branding of emaar dubai after the demerger and mgmt takeover of the company.
    CommentQuote
  • What is approximate cost of ground floor in jemma? Any thoughts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet1712
    What is approximate cost of ground floor in jemma? Any thoughts ?


    I am not sure of the ongoing cost but last I checked it was around 1.30cr. However I would be cautious with Jemma as most of it over shadowed by Golf Estate. Look for a unit in front row IMHO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavishgul
    Emaar mgf has received OC for ivory jemma and topaz sectors for emerald floors, floors select and spanish villas.

    After oc, it usually takes around 2-6 months to start handover, so its a good time to invest. Also the project is now carrying branding of emaar dubai after the demerger and mgmt takeover of the company.


    Has Emaar started handover of Floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shnakey.garg


    Has Emaar started handover of Floors?


    Last time I visited Ivory site, I spoke to some one who was moving in. So Yes, I guess handover has happened.
    CommentQuote
  • Hand over have happened and families have moved in. Visited the site today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet1712
    Hand over have happened and families have moved in. Visited the site today


    What is the quote that you got. Should be around 1.35, plus minus a few depending on the location/facing there, or any better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnhomeowner


    What is the quote that you got. Should be around 1.35, plus minus a few depending on the location/facing there, or any better deal.


    I believe you can get deals from 1.25 for ground floor and 1.15 for top floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet1712


    I believe you can get deals from 1.25 for ground floor and 1.15 for top floor


    Haven't heard of any that are so low for the ground floor. 2nd floor is cheaper, around 1.10.
    CommentQuote
  • I’m planning to invest in buying a resale property in Emaar MGF Emerald Estate in Sector-65, Gurgaon (3 BHK, 1310 sq ft). I wanted to get some expert advice on this project in terms of

      Is this a good project to invest for long term
      What is the quality of construction
      What should be a good deal (all inclusive) price I should be paying for this project
      Future growth potential
    CommentQuote