Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Khurram
    Brother I would be so ever grateful to you for taking the pains and giving me the time for your invaluable advise I am putting my lifetime savings in it ,I am not an investor but an end user , many Thanx to you . Could you you also please help me decide between this property and Bestech spa next in sector 67 ,
    1.I am getting a 1935 sq. ft for 6000 that will be a total of 1.3 cr including everything in Bestech ,the only advantage there I see Is green area with a better finished product but the live able area that I am getting there is the same as I would get in premier floors
    2. When the premier floors are ready do you think I can start living there , would it be habitable or do I have to wait for their other properties to be ready within the same township
    3. When do you think emaars entire township of sec 65 would be ready
    4. Which of the two in Your personal opinion would be a better place to stay
    5.once both are ready which of the two will have a better rate per square feet

I am Sorry for taking advantage of your kindness but this would help me in my decision making ,Thanx in advance
    Can we have same kind of comment with present point of veiw and market.
    CommentQuote

• Jemma Block (9th Sept 2017)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited this place and looks so good with this Spanish Architechture, Open spaces, close to GCX.
    So, now I am confused between Emrals Floors and Emerald Floors Premier. Though I havent seen the floor Premier from inisde but location for EF is better than EFP. Assuming as EPF will be new so it will be better overall.

# I really liked Jemma Block in EP.

#Anyone know what's the status for AMBER, CORAL and TOPAZ? Which one these has the best location? I am targeting 350 sq yard of 1600+ sq ft size atleast? Latest prices?

#Pros and Cons..!!! Comparison to High Rise?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I got 2bhk in jemma, i liked it so much..and will be shift next month..it really worth
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by Chanky77
    I got 2bhk in jemma, i liked it so much..and will be shift next month..it really worth

Hey Chanky, there is 267 and 350 sq yrds floor in this project. Can you please tell me which unit you bought?
    Ping me in private, I need to know more details as I am planning to buy one soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujwadhwa

Originally Posted by Chanky77
    I got 2bhk in jemma, i liked it so much..and will be shift next month..it really worth

Hey Chanky, there is 267 and 350 sq yrds floor in this project. Can you please tell me which unit you bought?
    Ping me in private, I need to know more details as I am planning to buy one soon.
    IMO 267 sq yards are 2BHK properties that are the cornermost units in each lane. Rest all are 3BHK 350 sq yards.
    CommentQuote