Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I wish to sell my holding. Any one intersted, please PM me.

Cheers..

Originally Posted by Jit2011
    Dear friends,

Has any one got construction update for "Emerald Floors", especially "AMBER". What is the going premium for these floors now days. I have a FF in AMBER.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Please tell me the rate u are expecting and the floor size u r holding.
    CommentQuote
  • Need urgent help for emaar premier floors

Please help urgent
    Hi guys , I am planning to buy a phase I emaar premier floor in sector 65 in resale ,for my personal use ,I am planning to move in 2to 3 yrs ,I am about to close the deal but I am having second thoughts , can some one please help me clearing my doubts I.e.
    1. will this project be completed even if their is some delay i dont mind and not get stuck like some towers of unitech fresco indefinately and other builders who are not in good financial health
    2. How is the financial health of emaar
    3. Is this a good time to buy
    4. What should be the price per sqare feet of the property, area is 1650 sq.ft. and it is park facing ,south facing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khurram
    Please help urgent
    Hi guys , I am planning to buy a phase I emaar premier floor in sector 65 in resale ,for my personal use ,I am planning to move in 2to 3 yrs ,I am about to close the deal but I am having second thoughts , can some one please help me clearing my doubts I.e.
    1. will this project be completed even if their is some delay i dont mind and not get stuck like some towers of unitech fresco indefinately and other builders who are not in good financial health
    4. What should be the price per sqare feet of the property, area is 1650 sq.ft. and it is park facing ,south facing

hie khurram jee!!!!

Premier floor is a good project which i would say is slightly undervalued as compared to other projects at GCx. Key reasons being certain issues with emaar in Hyderabad,CWG etc and slow progress on Emaar palm drive project in sector 66.
    Ill try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge

As of today this project (phase 1) seems to be well on course for delivery with a little delay. Emaar as a builder, is known to be slow but is very renowned. Their delivery history includes CWG flats in delhi, Palm Springs in GC road ( which incidentally won the award best residential development of gurgaon and is an immaculate project) . Projects under construction include the whole of emerald hills which has low rises ( bungalow floors), mid rise ( premier floors) and high rises ( emerald estate), palm drive ( palm terraces, sky terraces, palm studios etc) , the enclave, palm hills (sec 77) and palm gardens ( sec 83) and a few commercial projects. It's indeed a very good project to buy from an end user perspective.

Financial health of emaar is not so healthy from what I heard last but it rode the storm it was in during the last year and with key lending & interest rates expected to head southwards, it seems that health can only get better from here. As far as having loan on the books is concerned, companies like DLF too have huge loans on their books. Its the intentions of the company which matters and emaar is more like DLF than being like ..say Era,mahendra or spire!Der hai par andher nahi

another friendly advice that comes absolutely free "Never try and time the markets" and "dont buy in bulk in one go unless you have solid reasons to believe that it is the bottom". Any time is a good time to buy. I remember people were telling me Ireo VV was a pricey buy when I told them that i bought it for 5900. Today at 7400-7600, just eight months later, it seems attractive to the same people.

I have not inquired recently but i guess for Phase 1 the prices should be in the range of 5800--6000. kindly check with a few brokers before committing anything to anyone.

Moral of the Story :- Premier floors is not the best peace of real estate you can buy on this stretch of gurgaon but it is a very nice project and i am sure emaar's project will turn out to be much better VFM than most other builders. i expect the built quality to be really good. Plus the price it is available at makes it a very good deal.

disclaimer:- I hold all my properties on GCx and these include one unit in Premier floors. I have tried to be as impartial as i could with the micro-analysis. But still seek an independent view if you must.

Moral of the Story :- Premier floors is not the best peace of real estate you can buy on this stretch of gurgaon but it is a very nice project and i am sure emaar's project will turn out to be much better VFM than most other builders. i expect the built quality to be really good. Plus the price it is available at makes it a very good deal.

disclaimer:- I hold all my properties on GCx and these include one unit in Premier floors. I have tried to be as impartial as i could with the micro-analysis. But still seek an independent view if you must.
    CommentQuote
  • Brother I would be so ever grateful to you for taking the pains and giving me the time for your invaluable advise I am putting my lifetime savings in it ,I am not an investor but an end user , many Thanx to you . Could you you also please help me decide between this property and Bestech spa next in sector 67 ,
    1.I am getting a 1935 sq. ft for 6000 that will be a total of 1.3 cr including everything in Bestech ,the only advantage there I see Is green area with a better finished product but the live able area that I am getting there is the same as I would get in premier floors
    2. When the premier floors are ready do you think I can start living there , would it be habitable or do I have to wait for their other properties to be ready within the same township
    3. When do you think emaars entire township of sec 65 would be ready
    4. Which of the two in Your personal opinion would be a better place to stay
    5.once both are ready which of the two will have a better rate per square feet

I am Sorry for taking advantage of your kindness but this would help me in my decision making ,Thanx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khurram
    Brother I would be so ever grateful to you for taking the pains and giving me the time for your invaluable advise I am putting my lifetime savings in it ,I am not an investor but an end user , many Thanx to you . Could you you also please help me decide between this property and Bestech spa next in sector 67 ,
    1.I am getting a 1935 sq. ft for 6000 that will be a total of 1.3 cr including everything in Bestech ,the only advantage there I see Is green area with a better finished product but the live able area that I am getting there is the same as I would get in premier floors
    2. When the premier floors are ready do you think I can start living there , would it be habitable or do I have to wait for their other properties to be ready within the same township
    3. When do you think emaars entire township of sec 65 would be ready
    4. Which of the two in Your personal opinion would be a better place to stay
    5.once both are ready which of the two will have a better rate per square feet

I am Sorry for taking advantage of your kindness but this would help me in my decision making ,Thanx in advance

My Few Cents:

+ves

1. Quality of Emaar's construction is really top notch.
    2. Emerald Hill is the cheapest option available on GCX from a builder like Emaar.
    3. Location is THE Best on GCX.
    4. Minimum Loading.
    5. Complete township.

-ves
    1. Delay - Will take at least 1.5 years to get delivered.
    2. Financial Health of Emaar - Can cause further delay but currently construction is going at a very good pace.

What should you consider before investing ( assuming you have already closed the location as GCX)

1. Max budget - loan which you can repay comfortably.
    2. How long you can wait for possession - always assume the worst - For this project assume 2 - 2.5 yrs ( worst case ) - best case ( 1 - 1.5 yrs)

After you know the answer to above 2 questions, shortlist projects which meet the above criteria. Since its for end use compare the layouts, specifications, facilities, greenery etc.

Now coming to Bestech PSVN - Bestech is one the best builders in NCR, known for quality and timely possession.

If PSVN is in the same price range and will be ready before or at the same time as Emaar Floors then go for Bestech.

PS: I hold a unit in Emerald Floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    My Few Cents:

+ves

1. Quality of Emaar's construction is really top notch.
    2. Emerald Hill is the cheapest option available on GCX from a builder like Emaar.
    3. Location is THE Best on GCX.
    4. Minimum Loading.
    5. Complete township.

-ves
    1. Delay - Will take at least 1.5 years to get delivered.
    2. Financial Health of Emaar - Can cause further delay but currently construction is going at a very good pace.

What should you consider before investing ( assuming you have already closed the location as GCX)

1. Max budget - loan which you can repay comfortably.
    2. How long you can wait for possession - always assume the worst - For this project assume 2 - 2.5 yrs ( worst case ) - best case ( 1 - 1.5 yrs)

After you know the answer to above 2 questions, shortlist projects which meet the above criteria. Since its for end use compare the layouts, specifications, facilities, greenery etc.

Now coming to Bestech PSVN - Bestech is one the best builders in NCR, known for quality and timely possession.

If PSVN is in the same price range and will be ready before or at the same time as Emaar Floors then go for Bestech.

PS: I hold a unit in Emerald Floors.

khurram jee!!!

hamare priye khan saab ne itna accha vishleshan kar diya hai that i ve got hardly anything left to say. :bab (45):
    I would "ditto" his opinion totally. I would also urge you to see IREO uptown and then decide amongst the three. My personal choice would be the Uptown followed by Premier floors followed by PVSN.
    Taking nothing away from PVSN, its just that its the last project in sector 67 and is right next to badshahpur which doesnt make me very happy about it. Otherwise, all these three projects are very very nice from an end user prespective and can be considered for becoming your "home".

From a delivery safety stand point Emaar lags a bit behind than IREO and Bestech, although, Phase 1 is really going at good speed.

From the construction quality view point, I think IREO will be the laggard here.Emaar and bestech have already proved that they give very good construction quality. IREO is yet to deliver a project, although, I m super
    confident about IREO's construction quality, My condfidence is something which shouldnt give any solace to you because these builders can shake your confidence any minute and second they choose to.

From the location point of view, Emaar wins hands down. PVSN has the worst location, amongst these three.

Plus being in the same sector right next to M3M golf estate ( whenever that project is delivered) is definitely going to add to the aspirational value of Emerald hills.

From a loading point of view, I think Emaar would again be the best bet, as it is a low-midrise as compared to the other two which are highrises although, you'll need to check the floor plans of each project to be able to say with some sort of authority.

From a company's financial health point of view, I think emaar is the worst here with both other builders sitting on chunks of cash piles, Especially IREO.

I have tried to highlight the standings of these projects based on single parameters and some parameters may be more important to you than others. "One man's food is another man's poison". Therefore, you need to see what are the important points for you and then accordingly come to a conclusion.

My personal preference order Uptown>>Premier Floors>>PVSN.
    One last piece of advise, all these three projects are gems in their own sense. It shouldnt happen that in order to do a detailed synopsis of the whole project and how it would turn out, you miss the bus. With under construction projects you can only make a guess. Eventually, who will come on top is a matter of speculation. I would say go for any one them and you shall be a winner :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have also heard that construction of amber will start in july,2012 and hopefully completed by 2014 (q2,q3) so emaar will definatly giv some penelty at the time of possession.So let's hope for the best..:)
    CommentQuote
  • St_Anger / Shkhan,
    Your responses were stupendous and very detailed. I am sure they must have not only helped MR. Khurram but also many others.
    BTW, Khurram ji, what did you finally got?
    CommentQuote
  • Current price for Emerald Floor Select

Hi, any idea about the current market price for a unit in Emerald Floor Select..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    Hi, any idea about the current market price for a unit in Emerald Floor Select..

I think the prmium is around 50 - 55 lakh depending on floor.. it can be more but noy less
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Pankaj.. But the premium would depend upon the allotment price.. what is the initial allotment price for Emerald Floor Select..

I have seen the rate list for SELECT for 2011 but not sure whether any unit in SELECT category was allotted before that.. Emaar has recently revised rate list for 400 and 500 Sq yard.. The current rate list for 2000 SFT first floor unit on 400 Sq yd plot is price at 1.75Cr..

Is there any way to distinguish between Emerald Floor unit and Emerald Floor Select unit..

Originally Posted by ypankaj
    I think the prmium is around 50 - 55 lakh depending on floor.. it can be more but noy less
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry deepak no idea about about the difference. SOme senior members may answer you question.

You can also research on 99acres or to get some idea.

Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    Thanks Pankaj.. But the premium would depend upon the allotment price.. what is the initial allotment price for Emerald Floor Select..

I have seen the rate list for SELECT for 2011 but not sure whether any unit in SELECT category was allotted before that.. Emaar has recently revised rate list for 400 and 500 Sq yard.. The current rate list for 2000 SFT first floor unit on 400 Sq yd plot is price at 1.75Cr..

Is there any way to distinguish between Emerald Floor unit and Emerald Floor Select unit..
    CommentQuote
  • very little information is available on 99 acres. from whatever little i could gather, EFS was launched in Jan 2011. I bought it in Jun 2011.. the rate list for EFS has been revised recently.

There is very little activity in EFS category though i can see lots of units on sale in 350 Sq yard category (non EFS).

Even Emaar is giving sketchy response as to how an EFS unit can be distinguished from a non-EFS unit..

Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Sorry deepak no idea about about the difference. SOme senior members may answer you question.

You can also research on 99acres or to get some idea.
    CommentQuote
  • ANy latest Photos

Hi can anyone share latest photos of the Emerald hills
    CommentQuote