Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Deepak... ANy idea when will thet start construction of Amber and other bloacks... Are they facing any legal issue withese blocks...
    Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    Hi Ultimate,

Emerald Floor Select (EFS) and Emerald Floor (EF) are both located within Emerald Hills township (@120 Acres).. The main entrances of the township is from GCX (around 200 mtrs. inside) and there are two more entrances from back (near Emerald Estate and Emerald Floor Premier) and left side of Sector 65. Right side of Emerald Hills is locked by M3M..

You can think of Coral, Topaz etc as wings/sectors within Emerald Hills Township. They do not represent type of apartment/Floor..

As a thumb rule, all 400 and 500 Sq yards floors are built as part of EFS, All 267 Sq yard Floor are in EF and 350 Sq yard floors are common to both EFS and EF.

Ground Floor units are more expansive than FF or SF units as they have garden area or basement attached.. So whether you want to buy GF or FF is a function of your budget and/or preferences. I have bought FF unit as I do not like GF units.

There are many other options in GCX but they are considerably expansive than EFS. Frankly, Emerald Hills units are facing construction delays leading to pressure on price of EFS units. The other similar option could be Floors in Unitech Anthea in sector 70 but location is not as good as Emerald Hills.

Trust this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak ji, thanks a lot again. Much appreciated.

Do you know the resale price of Emerald Floors Select units please? Has the construction started in Topaz yet? Do you know whether tave they obtained all the necessary clearances?
    One thing I didn't like looking at the brochure for EFS is that the back-up is only 5Kva and not complete.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • No Idea. Emaar is not very transparent.. I bought my unit last year but not even an inch of soil has moved till date at that location.. I have no confidence that Emaar would deliver my unit by end 2013 in Ivory block.. They only say that I should not worry as it will take only 6 months to complete a 3 floor unit and they are focussing on developing infrastructure first..

One more point is that Emaar is trying to buy certain piece of land in the middle of project but is not successful so far. That could be one of the show stopper for them..

Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Deepak... ANy idea when will thet start construction of Amber and other bloacks... Are they facing any legal issue withese blocks...
    CommentQuote
  • For 400 Sq yard EFS unit (2000 SFT) in Ivory block, Emaar is quoting 1.75 Cr for FF/SF unit. Brokers have offered me upto 1.55 Cr. But if I go to same broker as buyer, they are offering units at 1.65 Cr.

Infact, one broker got details of my unit during an one-off discussion, and offered the same unit to my friend (who called as buyer) at 15L mark-up.. The key point is that I did not even go ahead for selling my unit to this gentleman so you got to be cautious while closing a deal.

Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Deepak ji, thanks a lot again. Much appreciated.

Do you know the resale price of Emerald Floors Select units please? Has the construction started in Topaz yet? Do you know whether tave they obtained all the necessary clearances?
    One thing I didn't like looking at the brochure for EFS is that the back-up is only 5Kva and not complete.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak Ji thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • I have purchased my unit in EF in 2009 but they have not started the construction yet. Some broker saying that emaar will take another 3 yrs. So do you know anything, how to follow for panelty?
    CommentQuote
  • No builder pays penalty as an "EMI".. Penalty for delayed possession is always adjusted in FDN..

Originally Posted by naveen602
    I have purchased my unit in EF in 2009 but they have not started the construction yet. Some broker saying that emaar will take another 3 yrs. So do you know anything, how to follow for panelty?
    CommentQuote
  • I have bough my unit in 2009 in amber but emaar have not started the construction yet. As per the broker, it will take another 3-4 yr. that's why broker was advicing me for sell this unit. Anybody know, how to push emaar to pay penelty ? Is it possible to do some meeting with emaar to pressurinse them for start of construction?:(

No Idea. Emaar is not very transparent.. I bought my unit last year but not even an inch of soil has moved till date at that location.. I have no confidence that Emaar would deliver my unit by end 2013 in Ivory block.. They only say that I should not worry as it will take only 6 months to complete a 3 floor unit and they are focussing on developing infrastructure first..

One more point is that Emaar is trying to buy certain piece of land in the middle of project but is not successful so far. That could be one of the show stopper for them..
    CommentQuote
  • I know that but how to confirm that since when they will start paying panelty. becuase as per the aggrement, handover date was sept,2012 but construction is not started yet...so do we believe that they will pay the penenlty sept,2012 onwards...???

No builder pays penalty as an "EMI".. Penalty for delayed possession is always adjusted in FDN..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveen602
    I know that but how to confirm that since when they will start paying panelty. becuase as per the aggrement, handover date was sept,2012 but construction is not started yet...so do we believe that they will pay the penenlty sept,2012 onwards...???

Hi, I too have a unit in Coral, and I am too very upset with the extent of delay happening for EF.
    I spoken to Emmar officials several times, and have always got different responses from them. The date for start of contruction always keep getting shifted. Infact I met a senior official at Emaar, and what he told me was very dissapointing.
    He has clearly adviced me to sell this unit, if I needed it for end use and if I cannot wait further. As per him, the floor plans have not been approved, and therefore cannot start contruction. Approval is expected in 1st Qtr 2013. As per him, Emaar has no focus on this project and is not important for company. I dont expect expect emmar to deliver it before 2-3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
    I know that but how to confirm that since when they will start paying panelty. becuase as per the aggrement, handover date was sept,2012 but construction is not started yet...so do we believe that they will pay the penenlty sept,2012 onwards...???

As per agreement, penalty starts from 33 (27 months+6 months grace period) months from date of signing agreement @10 Rs per sqft of super area. There if no mention in the agreement on when penalty will be given.
    As per discussion with Emaar officials, penalty will be adjusted in last installment.
    Senior members, please share your views on penalty payment from builder, since it is not mentioned in agreement when penalty will be given, can we ask for penalty to be given monthly/quaterly?
    CommentQuote
    sure..we will...
    otherwise also..if i will visit emaar office efore that, i will update the details of discussion...

Hi, could you visit emaar office. Please share if you have any information

BTW, Consider me "IN" for forming a group and going to Emaar office together.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail Group for Emerald Floor, Emerald Hills

Originally Posted by naveen602
    Is it possible to make a group of people from coral+amber..and visit together to the emaar office to get written document about the compensation...i.e. from which date ...they will start paying compensation...becuase i have never seen builders paying compensation as per the agreement....

Hi Everyone,

I have created a mail group for Emerald Floors, Emerald Hills. Please send a email to this group with your email ID, and I will will send you an invitation to join this group.

emeraldfloors@
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Mail Group for Emerald Floor, Emerald Hills

There seem to be some problem with posting this email address. Email ID is not getting posted completely. Maybe some rule in IREF

Please join the following without any space in between to form email address of the mail group

emeraldfloors@ googlegroups .com

Please send a email to this group with your email ID, and I will will send you an invitation to join this group.
    CommentQuote