Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If the Floor plans are not approved then its a very disturbing thing.. How would they give BBA if the floor plans are not approved?

And regardng focus of company.. I can see they are selling more units in this project..

Originally Posted by GGN0001
    Hi, I too have a unit in Coral, and I am too very upset with the extent of delay happening for EF.
    I spoken to Emmar officials several times, and have always got different responses from them. The date for start of contruction always keep getting shifted. Infact I met a senior official at Emaar, and what he told me was very dissapointing.
    He has clearly adviced me to sell this unit, if I needed it for end use and if I cannot wait further. As per him, the floor plans have not been approved, and therefore cannot start contruction. Approval is expected in 1st Qtr 2013. As per him, Emaar has no focus on this project and is not important for company. I dont expect expect emmar to deliver it before 2-3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • On which mail ID...i should send request?

emeraldfloors@
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide the name of senior official in Emaar.

Hi, I too have a unit in Coral, and I am too very upset with the extent of delay happening for EF.
    I spoken to Emmar officials several times, and have always got different responses from them. The date for start of contruction always keep getting shifted. Infact I met a senior official at Emaar, and what he told me was very dissapointing.
    He has clearly adviced me to sell this unit, if I needed it for end use and if I cannot wait further. As per him, the floor plans have not been approved, and therefore cannot start contruction. Approval is expected in 1st Qtr 2013. As per him, Emaar has no focus on this project and is not important for company. I dont expect expect emmar to deliver it before 2-3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveen602
    On which mail ID...i should send request?

emeraldfloors@ googlegroups .com

Please join to form email address without any spaces in between
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveen602
    Please provide the name of senior official in Emaar.

Will send you a PM with name
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone, Im new to this thread but have held a unit since 2009 in Amber. I got the latest update yesterday and construction in Amber may not start at all in 2013 also. they are currently setting up labour huts in amber to complete construction of other blocks. Most services and infrastructure have not even begun development without which approval for the block cant come.
    Internal sources have told me there is no plan, no tender, nothing for this block at the moment.
    Realistically speaking its been over 3 years since the launch of the project and not a single brick has been laid! How much slower can the progress be.
    I have been advised from a very credible source working with emaar to get together with other owners and put pressure on the developer otherwise things wont move.
    Ps: I have sent an email requesting an invitation to join the google group.
    CommentQuote
  • Invitation for joining group of Emerald Floor, Emerald Hills

I have created a Google group for Emerald Floors in Emerald Hills, Sector 65, Gurgaon.

The purpose is group is to collectively raise our voice to Emaar MGF regarding extreme delay in start of Construction of Coral, Topaz, Amber sections

If interested in joining, please send me a Private Message with your emaild ID. I will send you an invite for joining this group.
    CommentQuote
  • Invitation for joining group of Emerald Floor, Emerald Hills

I have created a Google group for Emerald Floors in Emerald Hills, Sector 65, Gurgaon.

The purpose is group is to collectively raise our voice to Emaar MGF regarding extreme delay in start of Construction of Coral, Topaz, Amber sections

If interested in joining, please send me a Private Message with your emaild ID. I will send you an invite for joining this group.

Dear All,
    Request members to send PM with email ID for joining Google group of Emerald Floors.
    Please note "Even the weak become strong when they are united"
    We need to get united to get things moving, else we will never be taken seriously and will be taken for granted.

Thanks Deepak and Sachin for joining group
    CommentQuote
  • Pls add me into this group also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by epawdee
    Pls add me into this group also

Please send me Private messsage with your email ID. I will send you invitation to join group.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGN0001
    Dear All,
    Request members to send PM with email ID for joining Google group of Emerald Floors.
    Please note "Even the weak become strong when they are united"
    We need to get united to get things moving, else we will never be taken seriously and will be taken for granted.

Thanks Deepak and Sachin for joining group

I spoke to Emaar Customer Support team last week regarding construction status of Coral block. At first they said, construction will start by March'13. I did not get a proper response from them on reason and justification for delay, so they arranged for a call back later.
    Got a call back from them in evening, and this time a little more senior person spoke to me and said that construction will not start before May 2013. I was furious with him on getting different dates with more delay everytime.
    A day after got another call from an even more senior executive, who said that the construction is expected to start in feb 2013. The reason being that they cannot start until 60% on infra development is completed. Reason for delay is on Emmar and no other reason was told.

Emaar is little concerned about this project. They are busy selling other projects and seem to have have no plans to start construction here. They keep delaying everytime I enquire from them. As per BBA the pernaltly period has already started. I am an end user and totally frustated with the extent of delay in the project.

Request all members to join hands and collectively raise our voice, otherwise we dont stand a chance, and builder will keep making us fool.

Please send me private message with your email ID, so that I can send your invitation to join group. It will help us plan and coordinate next steps.

Thanks for your Support.
    CommentQuote
  • Please add me to the group too. I spoke with Emaar Customer support and received the same response that they will start construction in March,2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikaushal
    Please add me to the group too. I spoke with Emaar Customer support and received the same response that they will start construction in March,2013.

Please send me your email address in Private Message.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in purchasing Ground floor of 1650 sq ft. unit. Please contact me if you know of anyone selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Topaz block

Hi Friends
    I happen to hold a second floor unit in EFS in the Topaz block and recently spoke to someone quite senior at Emmar whom I know personally. He confirmed to me that all the approvals including EC, for Topaz block, have already been obtained by the company. He could not confirm to me when the construction wld begin though. However he did say that the as per his info the company plans to start work on EFS in abt 6mths. I have been to the site recently and have seen some activity.

Has anyone heard any other info at all? Thanks
    CommentQuote