Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Hi Friends
    I happen to hold a second floor unit in EFS in the Topaz block and recently spoke to someone quite senior at Emmar whom I know personally. He confirmed to me that all the approvals including EC, for Topaz block, have already been obtained by the company. He could not confirm to me when the construction wld begin though. However he did say that the as per his info the company plans to start work on EFS in abt 6mths. I have been to the site recently and have seen some activity.

Has anyone heard any other info at all? Thanks

No info whatsoever!!! I have stopped calling emaar CRM with this particular query. All they have are hollow promises. I am in no hurry of possession and knowing emaar, I feel once they start work they will be finishing the structure very fast, plus safety of money is also not much of a threat.. so all in all it disappoints me that construction hasnt started, I havent really asked them offlate about what their forecasts are.. please let the group here know if you get any more updates. thanks for this one!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    No info whatsoever!!! I have stopped calling emaar CRM with this particular query. All they have are hollow promises. I am in no hurry of possession and knowing emaar, I feel once they start work they will be finishing the structure very fast, plus safety of money is also not much of a threat.. so all in all it disappoints me that construction hasnt started, I havent really asked them offlate about what their forecasts are.. please let the group here know if you get any more updates. thanks for this one!!

i hope we are not witnessing another Unitech in making. absolutely shameless, launched in 2009 but no sign of construction in Topaz, Amber etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    i hope we are not witnessing another Unitech in making. absolutely shameless, launched in 2009 but no sign of construction in Topaz, Amber etc

Dont worry sir.. emaar jab banana shuru karega to it'll be fast.. palm hills is a case in point... so is the emaar commercial in sec 65.. PG is also showing good progress... its not another unitech in the making but yeah.... they have their share of problems.. they are not unitech but they arent even ireo or tata!!!
    CommentQuote
  • am not sure what is the meaning of this deposition in front of the court. does it require physical presence to appraise loss of 450 crores, video conferencing nahin hai kya :) :). what does he mean by salvaging the company , has emaar indicated anything .

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Emaar-MGF MD Shravan Gupta, an accused in the Emaar scam case, on Friday filed a petition in the CBI court urging it to permit him to go to Dubai from December 28 to January 4 to meet Mohammad Alabbar, the chairman of Emaar properties to appraise him of the losses to a tune of Rs 450 crore the company incurred. This business related meet is essential in order to salvage the company and the 1000 employees and families that are dependent on the company, he said in his petition. The case was posted to December 24 for hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm...not so sure abt them salvaging the company. During my last visit to their Palm drive project I was pleasantly surprised to see the construction going in full swing. Infact the Sky Terraces project is almost ready and the finishing work is being carried out at present. The product, so far, looked to be of good quality. I dont particularly think a company looking to salvage itself would have any interest in delivering any project and for that matter a good quality product.
    Anyways it will be useful if you could kindly provide us the link to this news so we all could get some more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the construction? Construction for some blocks have not started even after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • We should plan to visit the EMAAR office to pressurise them to provide the exect date for start of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ,look at the positive side , just 30% paid & sitting on a huge premium :)
    CommentQuote
  • construction starts soon..!!

Update from Emaar-MGF :---
    We shall like to inform that the project got slight delayed owing to some water problem. However, water issues have been rectified now and construction is expected to start on full swing at the site tentatively with in a month's time.
    =================
    Hopefully, construction will start in the month of April..!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • I also got a similar response from emaar regarding emerald floors select. I have been told the construction will start in 1-2 months time and the next demand shall be raised accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar Feedback:---
    In continuation to your email below, we shall like to inform that the project got slight delayed owing to some water problem. However, water issues have been rectified now and construction is expected to start on full swing at the site tentatively with in a month's time.

Rest, we shall keep you posted on the stages of development at the site and you shall be definitely compensated for the period of delay.

===================:)=========
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-amber....Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I also got a similar response from emaar regarding emerald floors select. I have been told the construction will start in 1-2 months time and the next demand shall be raised accordingly.

Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-amber....Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Sir ,look at the positive side , just 30% paid & sitting on a huge premium :)

Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-amber....Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Any updates on the construction? Construction for some blocks have not started even after 3 years.

CommentQuote