Folks,

I visited the site recently. Attached are some of photos from site.

- Ivory and Jemma block construction in full swing

- Amber is the next block for construction

-leveling and demarcation under progress in Amber

- company "claims" to give possession by Q2-Q3 2012.

Thanks
Attachments:
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by GGN0001
    Please send me Private messsage with your email ID. I will send you invitation to join group.

Thanks

Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-amber....Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGN0001
    I spoke to Emaar Customer Support team last week regarding construction status of Coral block. At first they said, construction will start by March'13. I did not get a proper response from them on reason and justification for delay, so they arranged for a call back later.
    Got a call back from them in evening, and this time a little more senior person spoke to me and said that construction will not start before May 2013. I was furious with him on getting different dates with more delay everytime.
    A day after got another call from an even more senior executive, who said that the construction is expected to start in feb 2013. The reason being that they cannot start until 60% on infra development is completed. Reason for delay is on Emmar and no other reason was told.

Emaar is little concerned about this project. They are busy selling other projects and seem to have have no plans to start construction here. They keep delaying everytime I enquire from them. As per BBA the pernaltly period has already started. I am an end user and totally frustated with the extent of delay in the project.

Request all members to join hands and collectively raise our voice, otherwise we dont stand a chance, and builder will keep making us fool.

Please send me private message with your email ID, so that I can send your invitation to join group. It will help us plan and coordinate next steps.

Thanks for your Support.

Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-amber....Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikaushal
    Please add me to the group too. I spoke with Emaar Customer support and received the same response that they will start construction in March,2013.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    No info whatsoever!!! I have stopped calling emaar CRM with this particular query. All they have are hollow promises. I am in no hurry of possession and knowing emaar, I feel once they start work they will be finishing the structure very fast, plus safety of money is also not much of a threat.. so all in all it disappoints me that construction hasnt started, I havent really asked them offlate about what their forecasts are.. please let the group here know if you get any more updates. thanks for this one!!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnemerald
    Hi everyone, Im new to this thread but have held a unit since 2009 in Amber. I got the latest update yesterday and construction in Amber may not start at all in 2013 also. they are currently setting up labour huts in amber to complete construction of other blocks. Most services and infrastructure have not even begun development without which approval for the block cant come.
    Internal sources have told me there is no plan, no tender, nothing for this block at the moment.
    Realistically speaking its been over 3 years since the launch of the project and not a single brick has been laid! How much slower can the progress be.
    I have been advised from a very credible source working with emaar to get together with other owners and put pressure on the developer otherwise things wont move.
    Ps: I have sent an email requesting an invitation to join the google group.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by epawdee
    Pls add me into this group also

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    No builder pays penalty as an "EMI".. Penalty for delayed possession is always adjusted in FDN..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Deepak... ANy idea when will thet start construction of Amber and other bloacks... Are they facing any legal issue withese blocks...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyugupta
    Need your help, I visited Emaar Emerald Floor premier last weekend and the work seemed to be suspended. Not sure of the reasons, but could see no workers on it at all. Anyone know what might be happening?

I am looking to purchase a 1650 sq. ft ground floor in Emerald Premier floors can anyone tell me the current pricing? What should be good to consider a purchase?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Thanks mate ! This is awesome news, though I doubt they will be able to give possession by 2012 end. I am optimistic about Q1 2014.

-SK

Hello Friends..Even after completion of April month, i have not recieved any start of construction update from Emaar-team. Please provide the contact details or number of the people you know..who have there units in Amber/ Topaz,coral..so that we should plan a meeting with higher management of emaar-team....For your info..i have contact details of 4 people who have there units in Emaar-Amber..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tmrana
    Hi Punjab,

The premium is 35 lakhs+ and would vary depending upon location,floor etc.

Thanks

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Possession depends upon on how many units Emaar has to built? If it is close to 500 or so then it is possible to give possession by the end of 2012. Anything more than that would certainly take 2-3 years.

CommentQuote
  • Agree. Emaar has not even started construction of some blocks (Amber, Coral etc) and its almost 4 years since launch of the project in 2009!!!

Do anyone know what's happening with this project? Is the problem project specific (Emerald Hill Floors), Emaar related (liquidity issues?) or some pending approvals (original or changed layouts etc)?

Do share if anyone has any insights about status of this project?

Looking at market prices and premium on these floors - looks like everyone is happy holding/buying them and expects Emaar to deliver (even if delayed)?
    CommentQuote
  • Got update from Emaar that now they will start work on Amber in August,2013. So again they are doing false commitments....I think that all the people who have there units in Amber are NRI's that why no one is bothered about construction of the units...:(
    Originally Posted by NK2013
    Agree. Emaar has not even started construction of some blocks (Amber, Coral etc) and its almost 4 years since launch of the project in 2009!!!

Do anyone know what's happening with this project? Is the problem project specific (Emerald Hill Floors), Emaar related (liquidity issues?) or some pending approvals (original or changed layouts etc)?

Do share if anyone has any insights about status of this project?

Looking at market prices and premium on these floors - looks like everyone is happy holding/buying them and expects Emaar to deliver (even if delayed)?
    CommentQuote
  • Why is this thread so dead? Is there any other thread for Emerald Floors which is more active or actually no owners are interested to provide or get an update on their project?

I can provide a bit old update and hope that may increase some activity on this project.

I am also registered with Emerald Hills Yahoo Group and some people were planning to meet developer last week. I think the meeting was finally cancelled.

Update: I went to the site last month. Although it is possible that workers were dispersed between locations - but overall I did not get the impression that the site was really active with workers/construction.

Jemma is almost ready (not sure about internal finishing) and there was another block where structure was ready (I think Topaz). Amber/Coral still not started - Need to understand why!!

I saw one sample floor at Jemma and have to say that space efficiency, layout and quality was very good. I strongly think floors have a very high potential for future appreciation (especially given location and the amount of space that one gets at current price), if Emaar can deliver on time and does not continue screwing up this project with delays.

Also, went to their corporate office as well as site office to understand why construction of floors is so delayed versus other parts of the project. For e.g. I went to see Emerald Estate and I was impressed with the progress of that project and Palm Hills construction progress is also good. I tried to understand if there are any legal issues with these two blocks (Amber and Coral) and at least Emaar customer care executives were confident that there are no issues except slow construction progress.

Happy to hear thoughts from everyone else. I am in Gurgaon end of this month if a group of owners are interested to go together to meet Emaar.

Regards
    CommentQuote