Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

Last updated: January 6 2012
58 | Posts
6857 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

    Hi !

    After 3 months of home work , I have decided to buy in pre-launch . I am aware of below launches .

    Anantraj Floor in sec 63A . Expected Price around 5000 .

    Brahma Floor in sec 62 . Expected Price around 5500-6000

    ATS in sec 109 . Expected price around 4000 .

    Any other project in pre-launch...

    Now as these launches will be at different time & I have money for one only . I want to know members expert advise which booking will give maximum ROI . My horizon is till possession but there must be exit option in short / medium term....
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

    Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    Hi !

    After 3 months of home work , I have decided to buy in pre-launch . I am aware of below launches .

    Anantraj Floor in sec 63A . Expected Price around 5000 .

    Brahma Floor in sec 62 . Expected Price around 5500-6000

    ATS in sec 109 . Expected price around 4000 .

    Any other project in pre-launch...

    Now as these launches will be at different time & I have money for one only . I want to know members expert advise which booking will give maximum ROI . My horizon is till possession but there must be exit option in short / medium term....
    Are you sure about Anantraj floors? I had heard that they are going to launch only plots but again I guess in 125 acres they will have a township with various options. Any news on the prices to expect for the plots for both Anantraj as well as Brahma? Also, these sectors seems a bit spooky with Krish not getting approvals yet and Brahma in an unknown state since quite sometime. Anyone knows why so much delay for those two projects?

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

      Just wondering, why are you interested in sector 62 and 63A even after news that these areas r low lying flood basin and get flooded in rainy season.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

        amit 2222, ATS is slated to be launched at 4000 ( as per some posts ) . Do u think that is an attractive price ?
        Last edited July 19 2011, 06:41 PM.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          amit 2222, ATS is slated to be launched at 4000 ( as per some posts ) . Do u think that is an attractive price ?
          Also heard that ATS does not book through brokers and there could be a lock in period for resale till possession ala Ramaprastha. Would not be an attractive option for investors but can be considered good for end use. I know people like their construction quality and specs etc. but does it still warrant 4000 rate in that area is what I am interested to find out from people.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

            I quite agree . With the unresolved issues of the D e way, pricing looks to be way too high . Could be an decent option, for end users, but not till the time, D e way is litigation free .

            Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
            Also heard that ATS does not book through brokers and there could be a lock in period for resale till possession ala Ramaprastha. Would not be an attractive option for investors but can be considered good for end use. I know people like their construction quality and specs etc. but does it still warrant 4000 rate in that area is what I am interested to find out from people.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

              No project is perfect . There is always a compromise.My interest is GCX as it is going to be most expensive place to live after GC or Dwarka expressway due to close proximity to Delhi .

              Anant raj / Brahma townships will be on same line as Ansal Esencia that is plots & floors..

              For me , safety of funds is most important & I have appetite for taking risk on all other fronts to get maximum ROI..

              Can members suggest some other options which they think can give good ROI ?

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

                What happened to the projects of DLF which were to come up in Sector 82/83 & also in Manesar ? Tata was also supposed to come up with a project in Manesar ?

                Any news on them or were they just rumours ?
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

                  tinesha ji abhi se homework karke fayeda nahi hai , abhi toh sab hawaai kile hi hai , let the projects launch (brahma ka launch sunte sunte toh 1.5 yrs ho gaye hai) , if at that point of point the project seems decently priced then go for it as you know the other launch would be at a higher price than the other (talking about annatraj and brahma launch).

                  Abhi toh sab hawaaai kile hai , kitni baar socha hai humne ki iss price pe launch hoga aur hota kisi aur hi price pe hai !!!

                  Cheerz
                  Bishan

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Anantraj Floor Vs Brahma Floor Vs ATS Kocoon - Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                    tinesha ji abhi se homework karke fayeda nahi hai , abhi toh sab hawaai kile hi hai , let the projects launch (brahma ka launch sunte sunte toh 1.5 yrs ho gaye hai) , if at that point of point the project seems decently priced then go for it as you know the other launch would be at a higher price than the other (talking about annatraj and brahma launch).

                    Abhi toh sab hawaaai kile hai , kitni baar socha hai humne ki iss price pe launch hoga aur hota kisi aur hi price pe hai !!!

                    Cheerz
                    Bishan

                    I made lot of calculation & found that booking in pre-launch gives maximum ROI . I want 2 book as soon as possible provided builder , offer price & location is good . All my previous bookings were love at first sight & now waiting 4 similar opportunity.....

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X