Hi !

After 3 months of home work , I have decided to buy in pre-launch . I am aware of below launches .

Anantraj Floor in sec 63A . Expected Price around 5000 .

Brahma Floor in sec 62 . Expected Price around 5500-6000

ATS in sec 109 . Expected price around 4000 .

Any other project in pre-launch...

Now as these launches will be at different time & I have money for one only . I want to know members expert advise which booking will give maximum ROI . My horizon is till possession but there must be exit option in short / medium term....
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Hi !

After 3 months of home work , I have decided to buy in pre-launch . I am aware of below launches .

Anantraj Floor in sec 63A . Expected Price around 5000 .

Brahma Floor in sec 62 . Expected Price around 5500-6000

ATS in sec 109 . Expected price around 4000 .

Any other project in pre-launch...

Now as these launches will be at different time & I have money for one only . I want to know members expert advise which booking will give maximum ROI . My horizon is till possession but there must be exit option in short / medium term....

Are you sure about Anantraj floors? I had heard that they are going to launch only plots but again I guess in 125 acres they will have a township with various options. Any news on the prices to expect for the plots for both Anantraj as well as Brahma? Also, these sectors seems a bit spooky with Krish not getting approvals yet and Brahma in an unknown state since quite sometime. Anyone knows why so much delay for those two projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Just wondering, why are you interested in sector 62 and 63A even after news that these areas r low lying flood basin and get flooded in rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • amit 2222, ATS is slated to be launched at 4000 ( as per some posts ) . Do u think that is an attractive price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit 2222, ATS is slated to be launched at 4000 ( as per some posts ) . Do u think that is an attractive price ?

Also heard that ATS does not book through brokers and there could be a lock in period for resale till possession ala Ramaprastha. Would not be an attractive option for investors but can be considered good for end use. I know people like their construction quality and specs etc. but does it still warrant 4000 rate in that area is what I am interested to find out from people.
    CommentQuote
  • I quite agree . With the unresolved issues of the D e way, pricing looks to be way too high . Could be an decent option, for end users, but not till the time, D e way is litigation free .

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Also heard that ATS does not book through brokers and there could be a lock in period for resale till possession ala Ramaprastha. Would not be an attractive option for investors but can be considered good for end use. I know people like their construction quality and specs etc. but does it still warrant 4000 rate in that area is what I am interested to find out from people.
    CommentQuote
  • No project is perfect . There is always a compromise.My interest is GCX as it is going to be most expensive place to live after GC or Dwarka expressway due to close proximity to Delhi .

Anant raj / Brahma townships will be on same line as Ansal Esencia that is plots & floors..

For me , safety of funds is most important & I have appetite for taking risk on all other fronts to get maximum ROI..

Can members suggest some other options which they think can give good ROI ?
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to the projects of DLF which were to come up in Sector 82/83 & also in Manesar ? Tata was also supposed to come up with a project in Manesar ?

Any news on them or were they just rumours ?
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha ji abhi se homework karke fayeda nahi hai , abhi toh sab hawaai kile hi hai , let the projects launch (brahma ka launch sunte sunte toh 1.5 yrs ho gaye hai) , if at that point of point the project seems decently priced then go for it as you know the other launch would be at a higher price than the other (talking about annatraj and brahma launch).

Abhi toh sab hawaaai kile hai , kitni baar socha hai humne ki iss price pe launch hoga aur hota kisi aur hi price pe hai !!!

Cheerz
    Bishan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    tinesha ji abhi se homework karke fayeda nahi hai , abhi toh sab hawaai kile hi hai , let the projects launch (brahma ka launch sunte sunte toh 1.5 yrs ho gaye hai) , if at that point of point the project seems decently priced then go for it as you know the other launch would be at a higher price than the other (talking about annatraj and brahma launch).

Abhi toh sab hawaaai kile hai , kitni baar socha hai humne ki iss price pe launch hoga aur hota kisi aur hi price pe hai !!!

Cheerz
    Bishan

I made lot of calculation & found that booking in pre-launch gives maximum ROI . I want 2 book as soon as possible provided builder , offer price & location is good . All my previous bookings were love at first sight & now waiting 4 similar opportunity.....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, a combination of a Decent Builder, a decent location & the right price ( maybe, prelaunch price ) all r probable recipes for a good ROI .
    CommentQuote
  • In Oversupply Cash is King

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Manoj,

As per the information on IREF, the project will be launched directly by the ATS at a speculative price of 4000. Looking at the history of builder, it would be a long term buy. Since Tinesha said that holding period is until construction therefore I suggested this option. Otherwise if I have the money and an inclination to buy close to 5500-6000 psf property I would go and buy ready to move in as I can have rental income coming in along with the appreciation.

Having said that, it would be prudent to wait couple of months (navratri times..) as many builders are lined up to launch their projects including Raheja Atlantis II, Orris, etc.

Hi Amit
    Greetings

You have hit the nail on the head
    1] massive oversupply on dway + sez+ NH8 +GC+ GCEx +D Extn
    (looks like a chemical reaction) but sure it is massive polymer of a supply of housing in GGN. You will feel every month is a navratri for the next few months atleast if not for next 1-2 years as builders are waiting to launch.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page82?t=6710&page=82
    2] Clarity of tittle in a ready to move option with rental is an excellent option at 5000-5500 in established GGN area with people living. So no point waiting for reved up prices of new launches
    3] Outcome of July 20 hearing of dwarka litigation awaited. Hope everything goes right for the investors. Once this will be resolved their will be another humongous blitzkrieg of launches.

Most of builders have their cash stuck in land holdings and with banks shirking to invest with RE they will need to liquidate holding as plots or through JV with FDIs (Some of them might be shady as proved earlier in another thread)

At the end of the day Cash will be king. Those with cash will have ample opportunity to pick and choose.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Amit
    Greetings

You have hit the nail on the head
    1] massive oversupply on dway + sez+ NH8 +GC+ GCEx +D Extn
    (looks like a chemical reaction) but sure it is massive polymer of a supply of housing in GGN. You will feel every month is a navratri for the next few months atleast if not for next 1-2 years as builders are waiting to launch.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page82?t=6710&page=82
    2] Clarity of tittle in a ready to move option with rental is an excellent option at 5000-5500 in established GGN area with people living. So no point waiting for reved up prices of new launches
    3] Outcome of July 20 hearing of dwarka litigation awaited. Hope everything goes right for the investors. Once this will be resolved their will be another humongous blitzkrieg of launches.

Most of builders have their cash stuck in land holdings and with banks shirking to invest with RE they will need to liquidate holding as plots or through JV with FDIs (Some of them might be shady as proved earlier in another thread)

At the end of the day Cash will be king. Those with cash will have ample opportunity to pick and choose.

Cheers

In a sense ready to move options are good but not always. First of all payments are not spread out and secondly you have to pay humongous 7% registration charges (for a male like me) or 5% (if you are a pretty lady ) not including EDC/IDC/PLC etc. Even though Ggn has a plethora of under construction properties but I still wouldn't call it an oversupply till all of them are ready for possession. Right now you have very limited good ready to move options in Gurgaon and you will see this oversupply only coming to the equation in lets say another 3-4 years? By that time, if Ggn economy continues to grow according to plan then you will be surprised at how ggn is able to absorb this huge supply (maybe not all owners but definitely a lot of rentals).
    Definitely agree that cash is king. Pity is I ain't got none .
    "Money money money..its a rich man's world".
    CommentQuote
  • biggest favourable factor for indian flats market is inflation .by the time a builder launches and by the time its delivered the construction cost rises to at least 1.75 times .
    Also a biggest plus favouring Gurgaon is where else in India would one be able to get an appartment/condominium in projects like aralias/magnolias , VV , Grand Arch , Golf estate ,palm springs etc !!!

For me gurgaon is the shining diamond on the crown of Indian RE development and will remain so for at least 10-15 yrs more !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rtm

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    In a sense ready to move options are good but not always. First of all payments are not spread out and secondly you have to pay humongous 7% registration charges (for a male like me) or 5% (if you are a pretty lady ) not including EDC/IDC/PLC etc. Even though Ggn has a plethora of under construction properties but I still wouldn't call it an oversupply till all of them are ready for possession. Right now you have very limited good ready to move options in Gurgaon and you will see this oversupply only coming to the equation in lets say another 3-4 years? By that time, if Ggn economy continues to grow according to plan then you will be surprised at how ggn is able to absorb this huge supply (maybe not all owners but definitely a lot of rentals).
    Definitely agree that cash is king. Pity is I ain't got none .
    "Money money money..its a rich man's world".

Hi
    Greetings

I pretty much agree with you as long as new launches are priced reasonably.. not when new launches are at prices just 500-1000 psf difference over RTM options. There is no point financing the "new launch builder" for his project with uncertainity of delivery.. Not forgeting that you might end up signing up for an apartment on disputed land, low lying area, increase in super area and various con games the builders would play..(Homes from Hell-
    Now when new launches in areas where no habitation is possible before 5-7 years ( if everything goes well) it is always a wise pill to take to get a home finance pay the upfront charges of Coloured money, registration and brokerage and move to a RTM property. Benefits.. regular rental.. tax rebate.. appreciation will be definitely more and with a clarity of title of property..

New launches YES but at reasonable price...

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Tinesha,

At the price point you suggested, you might like to consider the Ireo new project in Sec 67a, though your investment in that area might be bang opposite to each other. One floor and one high rise.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17190-ireo-new-project-launch?t=19399

It was on my radar but decided not 2 go for it . Reason Uptown is available around 5k than why pay 5.1k for a project which is 1.5 -2 km more inside.

Today spoke to anant raj broker . Floors r expected 2 b launched next month . Will hv more info shortly...
    CommentQuote