Hi !

After 3 months of home work , I have decided to buy in pre-launch . I am aware of below launches .

Anantraj Floor in sec 63A . Expected Price around 5000 .

Brahma Floor in sec 62 . Expected Price around 5500-6000

ATS in sec 109 . Expected price around 4000 .

Any other project in pre-launch...

Now as these launches will be at different time & I have money for one only . I want to know members expert advise which booking will give maximum ROI . My horizon is till possession but there must be exit option in short / medium term....
Read more
Reply
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    It was on my radar but decided not 2 go for it . Reason Uptown is available around 5k than why pay 5.1k for a project which is 1.5 -2 km more inside.

    Today spoke to anant raj broker . Floors r expected 2 b launched next month . Will hv more info shortly...


    Recently transfer of some land in Badshahpur was put on hold because of Nisha Singh(Gurgaon councillor for that ward). I would be interested in knowing where exactly this land was. 67a would be part of Badshahpur, if I am not mistaken. So, are sectors 67,68,70,70a etc.
    According to your info, when is Anantraj launching their plots ? If they launch it at a good price, I might be interested.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Recently transfer of some land in Badshahpur was put on hold because of Nisha Singh(Gurgaon councillor for that ward). I would be interested in knowing where exactly this land was. 67a would be part of Badshahpur, if I am not mistaken. So, are sectors 67,68,70,70a etc.
    According to your info, when is Anantraj launching their plots ? If they launch it at a good price, I might be interested.:)


    It is sec 63A . As per 3 month old info , price range for floor was Rs 4500-5000 per sq ft.

    Plots & floors will be launched at same time . i have no idea about plot prices..
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha, i am also considering these Anantraj floors ( if, the price is right enough ). Do share, whatever information, u get .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    It is sec 63A . As per 3 month old info , price range for floor was Rs 4500-5000 per sq ft.

    Plots & floors will be launched at same time . i have no idea about plot prices..

    Yeah, I know Anantraj is in 63A. 67a is where the new launch of Ireo is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    tinesha, i am also considering these Anantraj floors ( if, the price is right enough ). Do share, whatever information, u get .


    For sure it will be good buying . Reason ::
    1) It is big township .
    2) This is anantraj first project in central Gurgaon.
    3) Anantraj payment plan is more buyer oriented than other builders..

    As such , I would like to book in first launch at cheapest price .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i can see many positives . I am also getting in contact with Brokers to extract maximum discounts .

    Would be in Delhi shortly to have a look at the location .


    Originally Posted by tinesha
    For sure it will be good buying . Reason ::
    1) It is big township .
    2) This is anantraj first project in central Gurgaon.
    3) Anantraj payment plan is more buyer oriented than other builders..

    As such , I would like to book in first launch at cheapest price .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, i can see many positives . I am also getting in contact with Brokers to extract maximum discounts .

    Would be in Delhi shortly to have a look at the location .


    Home seek & Surendra are Anant raj authorized brokers but I have direct connections with Top Managers of Anantraj so will try to do direct booking if they agree to adjust broker discount in bsp. We have 2 keep all options open to get maximum discount with minimum risk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Home seek & Surendra are Anant raj authorized brokers but I have direct connections with Top Managers of Anantraj so will try to do direct booking if they agree to adjust broker discount in bsp. We have 2 keep all options open to get maximum discount with minimum risk...


    Do keep us informed of the prices as and when you come to know from the Managers/brokers. I am more than interested in going for a plot there. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Keep me in loop . I am open to anything legal :).

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    Home seek & Surendra are Anant raj authorized brokers but I have direct connections with Top Managers of Anantraj so will try to do direct booking if they agree to adjust broker discount in bsp. We have 2 keep all options open to get maximum discount with minimum risk...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tinesha, do you have any news about the expected launch date for Anantraj floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi tinesha

    Please inform me also if u get group discount from builder thanks Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • AnantRaj

    Yup legal and sane, i will be interested too.....waiting for your feedback!
    CommentQuote
  • If we can go as a group then I hope we can get a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the project name " AnantRaj Floors" or ?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems as if the project will be launched in the first half of 2012 instead of sometime this year. Read this. There is a table on key land acquisitions in this pdf where expected launch dates have been mentioned.
    CommentQuote