orris township plots available in prelaunch in sec 89, can anybody share if its a good buy and what discounts can one negotiate.

Also wanted to know if someone has an idea on who is underwriting this project and give the best price.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aman2011
    orris township plots available in prelaunch in sec 89, can anybody share if its a good buy and what discounts can one negotiate.

Also wanted to know if someone has an idea on who is underwriting this project and give the best price.

what are the rate and sizes available?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagandeep
    what are the rate and sizes available?

32000 psy

300/360 sqyd
    CommentQuote
  • is it after discounts ? do you have a view of the exact location ?
    CommentQuote
  • Veteran memebers, can you please share your views on this project ?

What is the brand equity that ORRIS enjoys and do they have any experience of delivery townships ???

Is this price 32000 justified for sec89 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Calling ishanb & amit for their expert view on the

- builder
    - price
  • spoken to a dealer who is committing a good discount if we can go for a group buy of atleast 6-7 cheques.

If anybody having any other info on this project, then please share. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rd_bmw
    32000 psy

300/360 sqyd

DP or on installments? Any inaugural discounts? How much is broker discount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    DP or on installments? Any inaugural discounts? How much is broker discount?

No idea. if its DP/Installment..
    no such details were given in sms...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/qbtpl1/SNmwuacOWQI/AAAAAAAADxs/Opi-AUuZM5o/Gurgaon%202021%20Masterplan%20Map.jpg

Master Plan... Sec 89 looks to be closer to DEWay...and SEZ..
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't heard too much about this builder. I am always a bit skeptical about these no-names. Pricing appears to be decent considering dlf pricing for 91 plots. If anyone gets more details about this, don't forget to update us on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • orris vs dlf???

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Haven't heard too much about this builder. I am always a bit skeptical about these no-names. Pricing appears to be decent considering dlf pricing for 91 plots. If anyone gets more details about this, don't forget to update us on this forum.

Hi
    Greetings

Brother situation is that most builders are being refused financing by PSU banks and are stuck with huge land banks.. Now they wish to reduce the burden as private finance is available at huge prices.. Besides cost prices for exiting commitments have gone high and stock market is showing thumbs down to RE players due to gutted issues of exiting players.. Particularly the UNITECH 2g fiasco..
    Now the easiest way for RE players to stand up and get moving is to liquidate plots to get quick money with not much infra cost and time..
    Other option is to sell a % of township/licences to FDI as JV.. Ramprastha got a valuation of Rs 18 cr per acre recently for a part of its 350 acre holdings.

Point is how do you justify this on the basis of FAR and other valuations for a sector like 89. Also I heard project is going to be in multiple sectors and not just one area..

No comparision to DLF brand value by any measure or figment of imagination... I say DLF sold 40000 wherein 15000 was legacy brand premium. There is no such logic or comparision of DLF with ORRIS/BPTP/VATIKA/ERA/RAMPRASTHA either... rather I feel some of these should be selling at a discount due to very bad image in the market..
    Hope good sense prevails and the official launch is at a more realistic price given the uncertainities of dway

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU thanks for your input. But the fact remains even at 32000 it will be the CHEAPEST LAND available anywher in GURGAON besides the loaction advantage, the land bank which they already have.

Vicinity to DLF getting sold at 40,000, dont you think there is money to be made say about 5000/ sq yd ?

Senior members you views please ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman2011
    BlessU thanks for your input. But the fact remains even at 32000 it will be the CHEAPEST LAND available anywher in GURGAON besides the loaction advantage, the land bank which they already have.

Vicinity to DLF getting sold at 40,000, dont you think there is money to be made say about 5000/ sq yd ?

Senior members you views please ???

Rates alone do not decide the success or failure of a project. People need to be convinced of the antecedents of the group that is bring out the project. Nobody wants to end up a loser 3 years down the line, when there are issues/delays in possession etc. Not saying that the deal is bad, but there is more to it than the rates alone. Issues such as clear title of the land, exact location, CLP plans etc decide the overall success.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Rates alone do not decide the success or failure of a project. People need to be convinced of the antecedents of the group that is bring out the project. Nobody wants to end up a loser 3 years down the line, when there are issues/delays in possession etc. Not saying that the deal is bad, but there is more to it than the rates alone. Issues such as clear title of the land, exact location, CLP plans etc decide the overall success.

Any updates on this??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

after usa fiasco of AAA rating been removed we all are already witnessing the downfall in global market, how equity and commodities have got slump... moving ahead IT and exporters will have a major hit if the trendline goes in the same passion. People at this time try to liquidate there funds and to hedge them self they'll park there funds in either Gold, Silver or Land.
    Gold and Silver even fluctuates but it is still considered as the safest Investment.... moving ahead Real estate market was on hold from past couple of months.. i feel the way market is shaping up Real estate will further boom up.... i even keep on investing but in my entire tenure have never seen a property worth maybe a lakh is been sold at 90000.... loss in real estate is considered when it not even gives a return of 10% which even banks guarantee....
    Orris i consider has a strong value coz he's a land banker hv heard he holds around 1600 acres of land in ncr region.. which i consider is good enough....
    Obviously we cannot compare the two developers DLF & Orris in terms of there market strength but this project will get a good hype & future returns because of location advantage and vicinity.... its right next to multi utility corridor which DLF is constructing from manesar to dwarka expressway....
    I feel it will be a wise investment where minimum 4000/- premium is expected around the close of december....
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates

Hi All

Any updates on this one...is the company accepting cheques...did anybody buy...?

whts the status ...?
    CommentQuote