I have a budget of around 40 lakh rupees to invest for 4 - 5 years. I definitely want to make an exit after that period.

My preference is a plot because my past experience in flat has not fetched me results as investment in plots.

I am evaluating cheaper but areas where appreciation may be possible. I need help from knowledgable members to guide me on this .

I have so far evaluated -

1. Eldeco Panipat - Very good looking work done by eldeco. In fact some families have moved there. Plot rate is 11,500 sq yard

2. Bhiwadi - Heard a lot about this area with price in the range of 8000-10000 sq yard.

3. Bawal - Next Manesar - with price in the range of 13000 sq yard.

4. 60 sq yard plot in gurgaon

Looking at the beauty of the place, eldeco panipat is looking very tempting.

Are there more options?

I definitely want to make an exit after 4 years, which area looks best from that perspective as well?
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhiwadi and Bawal are long term projects and if you are looking to quit in 4 years, then you should look elsewhere.

Exit in Gurgaon won't be a problem, and the returns will be measurably more than Eldeco Panipat.
    CommentQuote
  • You can also look into Bestech's project in Dharuhera. You would be able to get a deal of Rs 20K/sqyds after doing some leg work. Plots have appreciated enough already but location is good so they will keep on appreciating for next 4-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    You can also look into Bestech's project in Dharuhera. You would be able to get a deal of Rs 20K/sqyds after doing some leg work. Plots have appreciated enough already but location is good so they will keep on appreciating for next 4-5 years.

Mr. Jain,

At 11,500 I think Eldeco may offer him better returns given the fact that families are already living there. What do you think?

Cheers,
    Rajesh
    CommentQuote
  • Does this price includes EDC/IDC and other charges as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Does this price includes EDC/IDC and other charges as well?

Seems like the price mentioned is incorrect. I just read on Eldeco's site and the price is 17,000 psy with 4% rebate. And the EDC is extra at 1326 psy. So, looks like an expensive deal for now. For the appreciation, one needs to be cautious because TDI plots do not have many takers at 14,000 psy and Kundli is nearer to the Delhi border than Panipat.
    CommentQuote
  • Since, yr. holding horizon is 4-5 years, look at Dharuhera ( for plots ). Areas beyond that ( Bhiwadi & further ) may take a lot more years to give a decent ROI .

In GGN, u can look at apartments in Sectors 90 + . Sare Crescent Parc is an good option, especially in resale . Also, look at Anant Raj, Maneasar .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Manoj.

Also if you are OK to consider some other city then 40L is a decent budget to purchase a 30x40 BDA Layout site in Bangalore city in developing area. Which might be more safe and secure investment for next 4-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You! for valuable responses.

1. Manoj - i have read so many posts from you in the forum. I think you have tremedous insight into the market.

2. Which is a safe city (builder) to invest in Dharuhera? How difficult is it to sell plots there?

3. Eldeco panipat has launched a new phase of plots at 11,500 sq yard. That is not printed on site yet.

4. I am already invested in NC 2 villla. I think flats etc. do not appreciate as much as plot. Also i am not a big fan of dwarka expressway because there could be a long gestation period.

5. NC2 has offered good appreciation but there is no construction yet. Eldeco was looking chraming in panipat because at least city is all set and families (about 30) already in. What i am not clear is the easy exit from panipat.

More response will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Bestech in Dharuhera . Parsvnath is also there, but looks to be avoidable, right now . Heard Raheja's also have some plots to offer ( but not really aware on this ). Do cross check on the above information, i am not really updated on the current developments .

Yes, plots do appreciate better than apartments, but u have to have a huge colored money element available & the capacity to pay in one lot .

CommentQuote
  • Bestech is best if you want to pick plots in Dharuhera. Not sure about anant raj as of yet. You can also look for some new HUDA sectors in Dharuhera.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Look at Bestech in Dharuhera . Parsvnath is also there, but looks to be avoidable, right now . Heard Raheja's also have some plots to offer ( but not really aware on this ). Do cross check on the above information, i am not really updated on the current developments .

Yes, plots do appreciate better than apartments, but u have to have a huge colored money element available & the capacity to pay in one lot .

Raheja's have land in Sohna City , In dharuhera they have a group housing by the name Insignia
    CommentQuote
  • Can't find insignia on their website, but some other apartment project in Dharuhera from Rahejas.
    CommentQuote
  • Well if you are open to other options as well you can also explore Tricity (mohali,panchkula,zirakpur) or look plots at Ludhiana for projects like Ireo Waterfront.. These cities can give much better return in 4-5 yrs..

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I have a budget of around 40 lakh rupees to invest for 4 - 5 years. I definitely want to make an exit after that period.

My preference is a plot because my past experience in flat has not fetched me results as investment in plots.

I am evaluating cheaper but areas where appreciation may be possible. I need help from knowledgable members to guide me on this .

I have so far evaluated -

1. Eldeco Panipat - Very good looking work done by eldeco. In fact some families have moved there. Plot rate is 11,500 sq yard

2. Bhiwadi - Heard a lot about this area with price in the range of 8000-10000 sq yard.

3. Bawal - Next Manesar - with price in the range of 13000 sq yard.

4. 60 sq yard plot in gurgaon

Looking at the beauty of the place, eldeco panipat is looking very tempting.

Are there more options?

I definitely want to make an exit after 4 years, which area looks best from that perspective as well?
    CommentQuote