I bought Unitech NC 2 Alder Grove Villa.

Unitech has promised to deliver the villa in Dec, 2011. However there has been NO progress so far in the area,

In fact unitech has sold more flats (equisite), More villas (espace), commercial (Nirvana courtyard) and Plots (Willows).

However, if you visit the site the progress has been zero so far.

On paper the prices have increased tremendously. A 200 sq yard villa in resale is available at around 1.90 cr.

I wanted to check if there are alder grove villas buyers available in the forum who have any visibility on when will these be constrcuted?

Thank You!
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Just an off track question .. What do you think about corner villas ? Are they in demand . I recently booked one corner villa and it's sides open in park instead of road. I thought it is the best option but I have doubts like it will heat up soon as well as sun will attack from all 3 sides and top..

manu bro, corner s corner..though i believe that road instesd of ark is better as it can provide a separate entrance and access.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for input Rahul Bro.. I also though that way but that access from 2 sides is if one needs to park cars in the back and front in normal corner plots but then I came to conclusion that car park is not an issue here(although for door access one will still have access in the back from park) and the villa will have unblocked view of the garden as well from bedrooms.. so I felt that I am getting best of both things park facing and corner along with North -east facing.....because corner plots on road have disturbance of traffic,etc..

I may be wrong but this was my thought process and merits -demerits will be seen once I get possession...

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    manu bro, corner s corner..though i believe that road instesd of ark is better as it can provide a separate entrance and access.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks for input Rahul Bro.. I also though that way but that access from 2 sides is if one needs to park cars in the back and front in normal corner plots but then I came to conclusion that car park is not an issue here(although for door access one will still have access in the back from park) and the villa will have unblocked view of the garden as well from bedrooms.. so I felt that I am getting best of both things park facing and corner along with North -east facing.....because corner plots on road have disturbance of traffic,etc..

I may be wrong but this was my thought process and merits -demerits will be seen once I get possession...

I agree with your perception. all the best . you really have a premium location.;)
    CommentQuote
  • I hope so :) .. Luckily my priority no. was 1 and would have selected any location .I selected this.. hopefully it turns out well...

Sorry guys for off track discussion...

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I agree with your perception. all the best . you really have a premium location.;)
    CommentQuote
  • anyone intersted in buying villa in sector 71? Unitech Alder Grove?
    CommentQuote
  • size? price?
    CommentQuote
  • its 360 square yard villa in Alder Grove. resale price 3.55 Cr. Buying direct from unitech is 3.6+approx 15L for EDC/IDC etc. = 3.75Cr
    CommentQuote
  • if anyone wants to sell ALDER GROVE VILLA PLEASE CONTACT ME 9311554501
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

Does anyone have status of these villas? Any idea when possession will be given for these?

Also: what about Espace villas? Are these better than Alder Grove?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

Does anyone have status of these villas? Any idea when possession will be given for these?

Also: what about Unitech The villas in Sector 33? Are these better than Alder Grove?
    CommentQuote
  • Around how much should alder grove 240 sq yd villas should be? simplex n duplex.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction update -

Unitech Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    Construction update -

Unitech Group

thanks Gupshup for posting this. They look t be making good progress here. When do you think, they can complete this?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I am planning to buy a 360 simplex. Two questions from people in this forum -
    1. What would be resale price for 360 simplex / duples
    2. Any realistic date given by unitech for possession ?
    TIA
    CommentQuote
  • NO PROGRESS AT ALL. Not sure in how many years it will be delivered ?

I have visited the site today infact I have been visiting for last couple of months. Pace of work is pathetic. I did not find any work going on in the area. I got hold of one guy who was passing by, he said he is one of the low level contractor and he hasn't got money for months to pay to laborers and he had to let go all of them. His view is it will take years as the work will resume again once winters are over.

I also noticed the red tiles, which are there on the external walls, have started to peel off and the rain water, stored on the roof tops & terraces has started dripping through the roofs. The sample villa which was ready in the Q1 is also not being maintained.

Fellow owners, I have been calling up Unitech to check the status and ETA, it is getting shifted by a quarter every time. Did not check this time but last time I was told Q1 2015, which is next to impossible.
    CommentQuote