Hi,
I have received an email from some broker who is doing good business. Just sharing some good experience and excellent service by this broker. This guy is the owner of Nirmal Estates. This is a small group of people (4-5) which is managed by a engineer. This group provides excellent services and provides site visit and pick up and drop. I was picked up by them from my flat on Sohna road, was shown all the best options with different leading builders like Unitech, Spaze, Mapsko, DLF, Raheja's, Ramprasth, BPTP, etc. These nirmal estate guys provide the best. They are the best property consultants in gurgaon. And as far as discounts are concerned, they have given me a best deal with the best service. You can also visit their website for people like us www.newprojectsingurgaon.in They told me that this website will be live soon. These guys not only deal in fresh bookings but also deal in resale/rent/commercial and are so well organized and planned. HATS OFF for them.Thanks for helping me with the best deals in SPAZE and Unitech.You can also visit Nirmal Estates : No.1 Property place
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.