Hi Guys ,

I have been hearing since quite sometime that there is a possiblity of an FAR increase in Gurgaon .

Does anyone have any new information on the the same ?

Cheers
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • FAR increase in gurgaon is only in news since quite long. however so far nothing has come up. i think we can expect something only during the next election time.
    CommentQuote
  • There have been news that FAR is going to be increased in Haryana. Any idea when its going to happen?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    There have been news that FAR is going to be increased in Haryana. Any idea when its going to happen?

Watch out for May 22nd
    CommentQuote
  • Here is what I know
    1. FAR increase to happen in May
    2. The FAR will mostly be changed to 1.75 from existing guidelines with NO COMPOUNDING/ no increase possible beyond this amount
    3. IF that be the case, an extra floor CANNOT be made; one could potentially cover slightly more space on each floor (but NOT a whole lot) . Overall, not a very big upside for plot owners.

As always -- these are based on what I have heard and might not be completely true ;)
    CommentQuote
  • what is on 22nd May?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems there will be final order to be published on 22nd May for FAR increase in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san_sugavana
    Here is what I know
    1. FAR increase to happen in May
    2. The FAR will mostly be changed to 1.75 from existing guidelines with NO COMPOUNDING/ no increase possible beyond this amount
    3. IF that be the case, an extra floor CANNOT be made; one could potentially cover slightly more space on each floor (but NOT a whole lot) . Overall, not a very big upside for plot owners.

As always -- these are based on what I have heard and might not be completely true ;)

Max gains will be for 500 / 1000 sq yard plot owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update ??
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in F.A.R. in Gurgaon

Hello
    FAR has been increased in Gurgaon from 1.45 upto 2.0 times.
    Gurgaon realty space gets a double boost as govt hikes FAR for residential plots | ET RealEstate

I have few queries and would request experienced boarders to respond.

1. Is this applicable for independent floors already built-up and each floor having different owner
    2. What is the procedure and how long does it take to get the approvals etc.

Thanks a lot!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

adding to the query list :)

- what about existing floor owners who have covered area more than what is there in sale deed, can they make this additional area official in their existing sale deed.
    CommentQuote
  • GenuineBuyr;

I also have the same query:

- what about existing floor owners who have covered area more than what is there in sale deed, can they make this additional area official in their existing sale deed?
    - Is there any provision that by paying an additional penalty, this construction can be regularized?
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen builder floors in Gurgaon wherein more than 80% of those, the second floor has an OC for the area far less than the actual area covered?

So is there any provision that,as an independent owner of the second floor, one can apply for the area extension in the existing OC certificate as a result of increase in FAR?
    CommentQuote