Sort by :
Filter by :
- Expert AdviceOriginally Posted by rohit_warrenb) I would like to finance it ~50 LakhsOriginally Posted by rohit_warren
Kamaal hai yaar 65 lakh ke property aur 50 lakh ka loan wo bhi by someone which is staying in US for 5 years (till 2014 worst case)
yaar etne paise to yahi mil jaayege fir waha kya kar rahe ho ?
bhai waha se paise kama kar laao aur India mai poora lagao - kyu pange lete ho banks ko involve karke.
Thanks for your comments! :bab (6): Would have appriciated further, if you would answer some of my queries. None the less, thanks for passing remarks!
Now since you have given suggestions, I believe, you are also entitled for some explaination, so here it is:
yaar etne paise to yahi mil jaayege : 1) It will depend upon the profession too...:-) At least the profession i'm, i don't see in India, i would be paid such renumeration, in at least 4-5 years :-)
2) I will love to wait for 2015, but then , the price in Dway will be what is there in Golf course extension (may be a little exaggeration but who knows!!)
3) I want to sit on the cash , i see some immediate need for that
4) I'm just 28 and i really need to toil for earning. Really want to get into the league of all your genius, who could get-in / get-out and 1 day, would want to write on this forum: "This RE is not for end-use and for investment purpose!"
kyu pange lete ho banks ko involve karke. -
Really, is it a PUNGA? I thought, Banks are there to fund you and earn money so that this economy could keep on propelling. The money locked in the vault of banks are no good, isn't it? (off course liquidity in the market adds-up to inflation , but hey, it can't be a sole reason to stop funding people to lent)
Appreciate, if you have some suggestions/pointers to my original query (though i have to accept, i got some pointers by just writing on this forum)!
- Originally Posted by BlessUHi Amit
My problems were very very similar to yours but I was generally scouting for investment/end use/50-90lacs/Horizon 3-5years/100%own capital/Low risk as own capital and have tried to tabulate opportunites around dway in the open link.. Hope it is helpful for you! Do update if you find anything useful for others help..
Thanks for your answers!
I've also searched for the apartments in DWay (since my horizon could be as late as 2014-15). I think, with finance option + Not being In Delhi before November, looking for a re-sale property might not be a best fit? Isn't it?
I don't see much pre-launch too! While exploring some options, i noticed, in near future there might be some launches:
ATS - 109
Raheja Shristi - 109
Chintels Paradiso - Not sure, if it's alredy sold out?
I could PM you, if you could direct me to some prestigious broker (given, i will be booking from here!)
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Dear All,
Please suggest on the offer of 3BHK - 1700 sq ft Rs2900 psf in Era 103.
(EDC+PLC etc extra)
Amount already paid by seller till date: Rs. 5 Lacs towards booking.
Should i go for this.