I was quoted a BSP of 5400/sqft (not including PLC/car park etc) for Emaar Palm Sky Terrace last week and now Broker says he made a mistake and actual price is BSP 6400 /sqft.
- Can anyone pls revert on what is latest resale price here.
- Also if anyone has heard any issues in Construction/Delivery dates.

Thanx.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    I was quoted a BSP of 5400/sqft (not including PLC/car park etc) for Emaar Palm Sky Terrace last week and now Broker says he made a mistake and actual price is BSP 6400 /sqft.
    - Can anyone pls revert on what is latest resale price here.
    - Also if anyone has heard any issues in Construction/Delivery dates.

Thanx.

It is definitely not 5400. I wouldn't mind buying one at that price though.
    CommentQuote
  • The price quoted is BSP 6400+PLC etc so its around 7000/sq ft. Went and checked building also today, though they are claiming to give possession in next year, I think will take 2 yrs atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Sky terrace are quoted around 6400+ only .. he must have given you price of premier terrace before... Yes it will take at-least 2 years for this project to be delivered..

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    The price quoted is BSP 6400+PLC etc so its around 7000/sq ft. Went and checked building also today, though they are claiming to give possession in next year, I think will take 2 yrs atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you advice me who is offering in 5400 for Premier Terraces. I am looking for 2625 sq ft and unable to get any on higher floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJ7294
    Could you advice me who is offering in 5400 for Premier Terraces. I am looking for 2625 sq ft and unable to get any on higher floors

Broker claimed he quoted it wrongly as 5400 or maybe its the usual trick to invite further calls. The latest price is 6400+ PLC etc. At this price I didnt think it was worth it.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/7724-the-palm-drive-emaar-mgf-sector-66-gurgaon?t=10186
    CommentQuote