Hi
just seen ad in today's TOI tht Ramprashtha is launching plot in sec-37D. further details welcome.

rgds:bab (6):
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • when?

Nothing else was mentioned in TOI?? A good news though!
    CommentQuote
  • i heard they are launching in Aug with 44k/Yard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    i heard they are launching in Aug with 44k/Yard.

:bab (22):44K per sq yd seems to be very high rate for 37D.Ramprastha is equating with GCX:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :bab (22):44K per sq yd seems to be very high rate for 37D.Ramprastha is equating with GCX:bab (38):

That's what i was waiting for but the prices are really expensive.

Also need to check if they are loaded with some ammenities or just a raw peice of land
    CommentQuote
  • is their any update on the booking of the plots and are they planning to launch anything other than the flats ... and as per the information their was a prelaunch in this project as well so whats the status of the pre launch plots..

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    CommentQuote
  • plot sizes ?

Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    i heard they are launching in Aug with 44k/Yard.

Any idea about the plot sizes ? Yes seems quite expensive coz even if one gets a 100 sq yard plot minimum , it means 44 lacks which is a very biig amount.

pata nahi bubble kab fatega ? pehle bubble fatega ki pehle mein fatunga ?:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • this is bsp, there are 6-10 k/yard other charges also
    CommentQuote
  • RP launching plots 40K+ for 37D isn't too high when compared to resale rate of vatika in 83 or what dlf made news in 91-92.
    CommentQuote
  • i have been listening for the plots for last 3 years now and news that they have launched the plots in the sector of 95-93 like wise but every thing is just news and nothing has been confirmed also their are a lot of parchis in the market for the same...so can i purchase those parchis for say 28K

Originally Posted by nipsy
    RP launching plots 40K+ for 37D isn't too high when compared to resale rate of vatika in 83 or what dlf made news in 91-92.
    CommentQuote
  • adit0083, there a lot of agents/brokers of this builder in the forum . Just be careful .

Best of luck .
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, can you let me know where on GC ex can you buy plots for 44K ? get me a decent plot in that price and i'll buy atleast 3 !

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone shall agree with dear Manoja-ji that brokers exist, however point is how can do we identify.
    A person's comment many-a-times is reflection of that person's understanding of that area & what he reads on the forum. eg. I'm unaware of RP offering plots even, but I still communicated my opinion which developed out of knowledge/understanding from IREF itself.

As of this thread, so prospects of Ggn surely want to understand any good upcoming sector /builder /broker offering plots/apt's at reasonable rates.and wanna listen to REAL GENUINE COMMENTS.......
    CommentQuote
  • Shinde ji,

What do you mean by GCx. Is it sohna road den for 48k-50K you will get many if interested let me know..;-)
    CommentQuote
  • i am still waiting for any deatails of the plots of ramprastha
    CommentQuote
  • adit0083 :
    once u are aware of RP price do make us also aware of the same.
    CommentQuote