Hi
just seen ad in today's TOI tht Ramprashtha is launching plot in sec-37D. further details welcome.

rgds:bab (6):
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RP Plots no updates ?

I contacted RP sales directly today .All they said was that the plots were in the soft launch stage.They did not comment anything about the prices etc.If anyone has any updates about this please let me know.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • see as per the information with the me the soft launch happend in 2006-07 of 6000 syd and some buyback happened 16000.00 last year..company was selling 25000.00 for sectors 90's something ...four months back and broucher said they would relauch 40,000.00 so lets see if... problem with soft launch is they prefer to sell in lots of 10-15-20 plots to one party..so out of reach of common person..so " bada aadmi aur bhi bada ho jata hai"
    ( i know someone who purchased so these are facts...dont doubt them):bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on plots within Sec 37 D Ramprastha city and not Sec 90 ?

With the new projects coming up within the Ramprastha city, As Venky rightly commented that Ramprastha may not come out with plots as they are doing good and have better profit margins by selling multistorey.

May be they will come up hi end villas and that too much later down the line with mind blowing tags
    CommentQuote
  • interesting point of view but if that point of view is applied their would be no launch of plots anywhere in NCR :bab (59): all i am saying is pre launch happened with the commitment in sector 37D...so lets see how the ball rolls from hereon ....you know builders are a tough nut to crack...:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    see as per the information with the me the soft launch happend in 2006-07 of 6000 syd and some buyback happened 16000.00 last year..company was selling 25000.00 for sectors 90's something ...four months back and broucher said they would relauch 40,000.00 so lets see if... problem with soft launch is they prefer to sell in lots of 10-15-20 plots to one party..so out of reach of common person..so " bada aadmi aur bhi bada ho jata hai"
    ( i know someone who purchased so these are facts...dont doubt them):bab (45):

These are parchi plots meant for black money guys.

RP prefers to sell commercials and plots to politicians and "bada admi" only with big black money. They dont advertise these
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on the plots as the ads are in the print media...
    CommentQuote
  • Plots

Any news on when these are likely to be launched and what would be a fair price?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also awaiting some plot option from a builder for a very long time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I am also awaiting some plot option from a builder for a very long time...

i was always under the impression that ramprastha is not a brand ( or if i can say a down market brand). their pperty also has downmarket label. this was my impression . i may be wrong. i was once offered a plot for 20 k on a parchi transfer 9 months ago.
    CommentQuote
  • the same parchi would be their for 26k now ....

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    i was always under the impression that ramprastha is not a brand ( or if i can say a down market brand). their pperty also has downmarket label. this was my impression . i may be wrong. i was once offered a plot for 20 k on a parchi transfer 9 months ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011

These parchis I believe are for plots in sector 92 and around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    These parchis I believe are for plots in sector 92 and around.

Yeah right...confirmed by a friend who have parchi ...these were for sec-92 land near pataudi road and they are still available for 22-23K.
    Sec-37D plots they will lauch around 40-45k soon..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • will they lauch the 37d or 92 first or 99
    CommentQuote
  • they should be tleast 15 percent lower than g99 or bptp
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Rahul first let be laucnhed first then talk of rates...he he
    CommentQuote