Hi
just seen ad in today's TOI tht Ramprashtha is launching plot in sec-37D. further details welcome.

rgds:bab (6):
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any news on when these are likely to be launched?
    Any idea how much the current parchi rate is?
    Any views on the location?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i am also waiting any expected price
    CommentQuote
  • Year Wise License Details - Sector 37, 37C and 37D

:bab (48):Hi all,

Just compile a list of approved licenses (attached below) for Sector-37Sector 37, 37C and 37D from the exhaustive project list downloaded from IREF. It is still missing many ongoing and future projects.

Information on License for plotted deleveopment of Ramprastha City is also missing. Does anyone have information about status of license and exact location of Ramprastha City plots.

Also interested to know more about location of 4.0 Acres of Commercial Land and 5.43 Acres of IT SEZ owned by RMG Developers Pvt. Ltd. in Sector 37D.

Thanks
    :bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Its quite possible that the lisecnse be allotted in anyone else name and the project may be lauched in someone elses name. Happene and seen many times
    CommentQuote
  • current updates on Ramprasth plots in sector 37 D..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaveenB
    current updates on Ramprasth plots in sector 37 D..

I suspect that buyers with 'parchis' are also unaware of the plotted zone location in Sector 37D.

If someone know the exact location pls share the information as FULL masterplan of Ramprastha city is in question now ....based on some previous posts in this forum...
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone is having Signed copy of License issued by DTCP,Haryana to Ramprastha City,for their 37 D,gurgaon project,please share in my email ID
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by binayhaldar
    If anyone is having Signed copy of License issued by DTCP,Haryana to Ramprastha City,for their 37 D,gurgaon project,please share in my email ID

I could see plotting license for 92,93 & 95. But i am not able to locate plotting for 37D.

SR. NO FILE ID YEAR Lic No DATE DEVELOPER NAME PURPOSE Area (acre) DEV PLAN SECTOR COLONY NAME Valid Upto/ Renewed Upto Renewal Applied Upto
    944 LC-2098A 2010 44 9/6/2010 Ramrastha Estates Pvt Ltd Plotted 128.594 GURGAON 95,92,93 RAMPRASTHA GUR-92, 93, 95 RPL 8/6/2014
    CommentQuote
  • As per management the same are to be lauched in the month of Febuary @50k..and the allotment are being done mentioning the plot number on the allotment slip so go ahead if u find it usefull
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    As per management the same are to be launched in the month of Febuary @50K..and the allotment are being done mentioning the plot number on the allotment slip so go ahead if u find it useful

Sir - I have been evaluating these plots on 92. But what i am not clear is whether the layout plan has been approved or not.

It is this information, which is holding me back to buy it.

Have you booked in Ramprastha - 92? Did you check such approvals?Any guidance will help make informed decision.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • see as for the approvals the same stands cleared as u your self mentioned the same...u can visit the site before investing ...its is easy to visit the same excellent connectivity from pataudi road. The map will be shown when u book the plot and will be given the plot no. as well. I accompanied my freind who booked the same and was quite satisfied with the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by designer
    :bab (48):hi all,

just compile a list of approved licenses (attached below) for sector-37sector 37, 37c and 37d from the exhaustive project list downloaded from iref. It is still missing many ongoing and future projects.

Information on license for plotted deleveopment of ramprastha city is also missing. Does anyone have information about status of license and exact location of ramprastha city plots.

Also interested to know more about location of 4.0 acres of commercial land (Location: AMB SELFIE Square)and 5.43 acres of it sez owned by rmg developers pvt. Ltd. In sector 37d.

Thanks
    :bab (48):

Hi all,

Find below details of plotted development in Ramprastha City Sector 37D. Total number of Residential Plots are 861 nos. and Total area including other facilities is 105.40 Acres

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57571

Source: TCP Haryana.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Really good information bhai i dont think they are allotting in 37D...may be after 5 years they will. And in this market who wants to book anyhow.....
    CommentQuote
  • what i have heard that almost all plots are sold out through parchi system by RP long time back and they have only bigger plots around 500 sqyds in 37D.
    however never confirmed the authenticity of this info.

Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    Really good information bhai i dont think they are allotting in 37D...may be after 5 years they will. And in this market who wants to book anyhow.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    what i have heard that almost all plots are sold out through parchi system by RP long time back and they have only bigger plots around 500 sqyds in 37D.
    however never confirmed the authenticity of this info.

Hi
    Greetings

Any idea about rates of existing pirchi smaller sizes and company billing 500 sq yd ones??

Cheers
    CommentQuote