SIDHARTHA Presents

An Innovative Project Designed to Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations. Siddhartha Group Launching A Mega Project of 20 Acre Land
on Dwarka Expressway, Sec-113, Gurgaon After a huge success of NCR-ONE, Sec-95 and Siddhartha Estella Sec-103. Mega Group-Housing of 20 Acre on Dwarka Expressway Launching soon Rs5500/-

Great Investment on Dwarka Expressway Invest in 3/4 BHK & Pent Houses, Most Developing Vicinity & Just 0 Kms fromDelhi & 5 minute drive from Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airprt. This project is just 600 meters from Dwarka Expressway & Upcoming Dwarka Metro Line. 4 kms from Dwarka sec-21 Metro Station .Proximity to NH-8 & Dwarka. Overlooking from diplomatic enclave.
Total area 20 acres,16 acres open area. Fully loaded project with high Return On Investment, 5 acre frontage on existing 60 mtrs. road.

low density, high end residential units.
Ultra Luxury Features.

S.No
Units
Size
3BHK
4+S.Q

4+BHK-PH
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I can only say that people are in a shock to see such a high price on dway.
    CommentQuote
  • wont i spend bloody 5800-6000 and buy Ire victory valley in the best of location, instead of spending 5000 on Expected D way
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    are people buying India bulls project at 4900 on D way .....

IB enigma price is 6000 psf. Minimum price is 2 cr+.

project is 40% sold.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher bhai when was it launched
    CommentQuote
    wont i spend bloody 5800-6000 and buy Ire victory valley in the best of location, instead of spending 5000 on Expected D way

I agree with you.

But the projects are being sold at 5000+ price and that is the reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Venky commented somewhere in the forum, that India Bulls apartments r worse than railway compartments ( i have not studied them though ) . Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir high price se kya hota hain buyer bhi to hona chahiye

pata nahin kaun mahanubhav hain jo 6000 main kharid rahe hain....:bab (38)::bab (38):

Originally Posted by psambher
    I can only say that people are in a shock to see such a high price on dway.
    CommentQuote
    Psambher bhai when was it launched

8-10 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • still 40% sold (even that number looks inflated)

thats gives the gist of the story
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, for actual date of launch, just search the net . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • thats the Rack Rate !!!( like hotels)

in reality it can be had much lower .... just try and negotiate with them:D:D( i am smiling but i am serious)

Originally Posted by psambher
    IB enigma price is 6000 psf. Minimum price is 2 cr+.

project is 40% sold.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree . But u cannot fight people who have some devious intentions . They would come up with an new ID to promote this . Has been happening & would continue . Some would fall in the trap & some would be wise enough to escape .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    thats the Rack Rate !!!( like hotels)

in reality it can be had much lower .... just try and negotiate with them:D:D( i am smiling but i am serious)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogendra10
    bhalaji ko apna maal hi acha lagega..n dats obvious...
    aur hamein apna maal..

Haan bhai sach keh rhe ho Dwarka expressway pe mere paas har builder ke 2-3 flat hai , aur mujhe har wo builder bekaar nazar aata hai jisme maine paise nahi daale

aap ko itna gyaan hai , Mere khayaal mein aapse zada guni aur antaryaami is forum pe koi bhi nahi hai
    CommentQuote
    are people buying India bulls project at 4900 on D way .....

In case india bulls is selling 4900,sidhartha 113 5500 than Earth Copia the price of 3750 in fresh booking and 3550 in resale is a steal.Any comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidhartha
    In case india bulls is selling 4900,sidhartha 113 5500 than Earth Copia the price of 3750 in fresh booking and 3550 in resale is a steal.Any comments

O yes It actually is a steal if the company doesnt have commitment issues
    Has all the approvals

Has the will to start the construction

doesnt increase the area after booking

Company does not charge stupid Extra charges...

Bank loan is available

etc etc

Sadly nothing is going right either with the project or with the builder.....

Resale is hanging 3500 - 4% (First Price)
    CommentQuote